Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~A New Beginning~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Response to Mads' tweet...Smile

Kailash Kher 
@Kailashkher

Thank you so sweet of u"@MadhuriDixit1: It was so sweet of Ali zafar, Kailash Kher and Shafqat to have sung for me. A big thanks to them."

Ali Zafar 
@AliZafarsays

"@MadhuriDixit1: It was so sweet of Ali zafar, Kailash Kher and Shafqat to have sung for me. A big thanks to them." Most welcome:)

Edited by suzi_b - 08 December 2012 at 12:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kukiiesarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~A New Beginning~ (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged

kukiiesarun

kukiiesarun

Goldie

kukiiesarun

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Madhuri Dixit looks so stunningDay Dreaming on Ajenda Aaj Tak also she spoke very very well, to the point and very nice. Love Dr. Nene also who spoke so good about Madz and like it when he said - i know Marathi fluently, Spanish fuently but Hindi i am MasteringClap. Gr8  he is so humble and wonderful person. I want Dr. Nene's Full interiewWink just to speak about Madhuri (outside Madhuri not an actress but a wife, mother and just simple Madhuri).Big smile

I love new designer and new stylistDay Dreaming so so good..like new Reshma team is doing good. hope she gets more good moviesLOL

suzi_b

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I so loved her outfit and all related articles, cant thank enough

suzi_b

kukiiesarun

Goldie

kukiiesarun

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Madhuri Dixit Excited About Her Upcoming Films

Madhuri Dixit

Yesteryear's Bollywood queen Madhuri Dixit is all set to return to the big screen, the actress has signed two films 'Gulab Gang' and 'Dedh Ishqiya' and she is very excited about her roles in both the films.

The gorgeous actress states that both films have great scripts and her roles are very different than what she has done earlier.

"Both the films have very tight scripts and very mature roles- exactly the kind of films that I want to do now. I can't run around trees anymore. That is something that I won't enjoy doing. I feel now things are beyond beauty and that is the right way. I can't portray caricatures on screen," said Madhuri while attending a media event organized by Aaj Tak.

Bollywood is always said to be the male dominating industry but Madhuri believes the situation is changing now and there are many females who have made their mark through some great work.

"Our industry has changed. Women are all over and doing great work. When I left the industry, Farah Khan was a choreographer. When I came back, she had become this super successful director. There is Zoya Akhtar, who made last year's best film 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'. Now I see so many women as assistant directors, creative directors, camera persons. It is a positive step," told she.

Madhuri further added that audience is also changing now and they are welcoming women-centric films with open hands.

"The debate of heroine versus hero has been going on forever. But films have really changed. It is not that there have not been women centric films before but not as much as we are seeing now. Women in the society has changed and that is being reflected in films. Even the audience has changed," she asserted.

Madhuri will first start shooting for Anubhav Sinha's 'Gulab Gang' which also stars Juhi Chawla as an antagonist. The film directed by Shoumik Sen goes on floors next week.

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

I so loved her outfit and all related articles, cant thank enough

I too loved her outfit & styling...it's getting better everyday...and now is finally up to the standard of the superstar she is...Clap
Looked so glam and stylish in the formals...even the hair & make-up was perfectBlushing

Among the vids...Mads' singing is always lovely...Clap

But that one india today video of Ali Zafar singing 'ye naina ye kajal' is so nice...would seem like a film's scene...but it was spontaneous...seeing beautiful Mads he started singing...I am watching it over & over again...love it how he comes down singing & takes her hand...Day DreamingBlushingHeart

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Music brings India, Pakistan together at Agenda Aaj Tak

Aaj Tak Agenda 2012 provided a unique opportunity to singers of India and Pakistan to share the dais and discuss the possibility of a joint Indo-Pak music industry.

Eminent singers, Kailash Kher from India and Ali Zafar and Shafqat Amanat Ali from Pakistan, discussed this opportunity and also presented sweet songs in harmony.

The panel on bringing together artistes from India and Pakistan turned into a jam session as three superstar singers from both sides the border competed with each other to serenade a rather famous audience member - Madhuri Dixit.Wink

Pakistani heartthrob Ali Zafar, his fellow countryman Shafqat Ali Khan and India's own Kailash Kher competed with each other for Dixit's attention, singing everything from 'Ek ladki ko dekha' to 'Humein tumse pyaar kitna', with enraptured audience clapping along at the Agenda AajTak conclave on Friday.Clap

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Ormax Media @OrmaxMedia

Top 5 sexiest female celebrities: Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit, Deepika Padukone #Celebritix #Q4

Edited by suzi_b - 08 December 2012 at 10:00am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top