Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All videos of Agenda Aaj Tak have been posted a page back...
suzi_b thumbnail
Response to Mads' tweet...😊

Kailash Kher 
@Kailashkher

Thank you so sweet of u"@MadhuriDixit1: It was so sweet of Ali zafar, Kailash Kher and Shafqat to have sung for me. A big thanks to them."

Ali Zafar 
@AliZafarsays

"@MadhuriDixit1: It was so sweet of Ali zafar, Kailash Kher and Shafqat to have sung for me. A big thanks to them." Most welcome:)

Edited by suzi_b - 11 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail
kukiiesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Madhuri Dixit looks so stunning on Ajenda Aaj Tak also she spoke very very well, to the point and very nice. Love Dr. Nene also who spoke so good about Madz and like it when he said - i know Marathi fluently, Spanish fuently but Hindi i am Mastering👏. Gr8  he is so humble and wonderful person. I want Dr. Nene's Full interiew😉 just to speak about Madhuri (outside Madhuri not an actress but a wife, mother and just simple Madhuri).😃

I love new designer and new stylist so so good..like new Reshma team is doing good. hope she gets more good movies😆

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I so loved her outfit and all related articles, cant thank enough
kukiiesarun thumbnail

Madhuri Dixit Excited About Her Upcoming Films

Yesteryear's Bollywood queen Madhuri Dixit is all set to return to the big screen, the actress has signed two films – 'Gulab Gang' and 'Dedh Ishqiya' and she is very excited about her roles in both the films.

The gorgeous actress states that both films have great scripts and her roles are very different than what she has done earlier.

"Both the films have very tight scripts and very mature roles- exactly the kind of films that I want to do now. I can't run around trees anymore. That is something that I won't enjoy doing. I feel now things are beyond beauty and that is the right way. I can't portray caricatures on screen," said Madhuri while attending a media event organized by Aaj Tak.

Bollywood is always said to be the male dominating industry but Madhuri believes the situation is changing now and there are many females who have made their mark through some great work.

"Our industry has changed. Women are all over and doing great work. When I left the industry, Farah Khan was a choreographer. When I came back, she had become this super successful director. There is Zoya Akhtar, who made last year's best film 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'. Now I see so many women as assistant directors, creative directors, camera persons. It is a positive step," told she.

Madhuri further added that audience is also changing now and they are welcoming women-centric films with open hands.

"The debate of heroine versus hero has been going on forever. But films have really changed. It is not that there have not been women centric films before but not as much as we are seeing now. Women in the society has changed and that is being reflected in films. Even the audience has changed," she asserted.

Madhuri will first start shooting for Anubhav Sinha's 'Gulab Gang' which also stars Juhi Chawla as an antagonist. The film directed by Shoumik Sen goes on floors next week.

suzi_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

I so loved her outfit and all related articles, cant thank enough

I too loved her outfit & styling...it's getting better everyday...and now is finally up to the standard of the superstar she is...👏
Looked so glam and stylish in the formals...even the hair & make-up was perfect☺️

Among the vids...Mads' singing is always lovely...👏

But that one india today video of Ali Zafar singing 'ye naina ye kajal' is so nice...would seem like a film's scene...but it was spontaneous...seeing beautiful Mads he started singing...I am watching it over & over again...love it how he comes down singing & takes her hand...☺️❤️

suzi_b thumbnail
Music brings India, Pakistan together at Agenda Aaj Tak

Aaj Tak Agenda 2012 provided a unique opportunity to singers of India and Pakistan to share the dais and discuss the possibility of a joint Indo-Pak music industry.

Eminent singers, Kailash Kher from India and Ali Zafar and Shafqat Amanat Ali from Pakistan, discussed this opportunity and also presented sweet songs in harmony.

The panel on bringing together artistes from India and Pakistan turned into a jam session as three superstar singers from both sides the border competed with each other to serenade a rather famous audience member - Madhuri Dixit.😉

Pakistani heartthrob Ali Zafar, his fellow countryman Shafqat Ali Khan and India's own Kailash Kher competed with each other for Dixit's attention, singing everything from 'Ek ladki ko dekha' to 'Humein tumse pyaar kitna', with enraptured audience clapping along at the Agenda AajTak conclave on Friday.👏

suzi_b thumbnail
Ormax Media @OrmaxMedia

Top 5 sexiest female celebrities: Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit, Deepika Padukone #Celebritix #Q4

Edited by suzi_b - 11 years ago
kukiiesarun thumbnail

Now actors are much smarter, says Madhuri Dixit

Saturday Dec 08, 2012

New Delhi, Dec. 8 -- Actor Madhuri Dixit, who has come back to Mumbai and Bollywood after more than a decade (she had moved to the US after tying the knot with Dr Sriram Nene, a surgeon, in 1999) says that the Hindi film industry has undergone a sea change since she last worked in it. "The industry and its people have become smarter now as compared to our times. Now, for everything, there is a lot of planning involved. In our times, producers would invest money just for the passion of a script but now the commercial viability is of utmost importance. I remember how back then, the shooting of a film would span over years whereas now a film is completed in three months and then goes for post production," said Madhuri in an interview in Delhi.

And it is just not the making of films, even the way actors position themselves now is different, she feels. "Today, more than ever, it is important for an actor to be heard - to let people know about them and what they are up to. In our times there were just 2-3 magazines but now there is a huge influx of media and as an artist you need a proper professional team to help you handle that and manage your career." Probably, this explains why the 45-year-old has replaced Rikku Nath, her manager of many years, with a professional company that now manages her career.

Madhuri has signed on two films recently, Dedh Ishqiya and Gulaab Gang. "Both the films have very tight scripts and mature roles and I am looking forward to them. At this point of my life, I can't run around trees," she said.

Read more: http://india.nydailynews.com/entertainmentarticle/6a4c4b2ba6f7ed4fc91759e07c2756a3/now-actors-are-much-smarter-says-madhuri-dixit#ixzz2EWBMzAlK
Edited by kukiie - 11 years ago