Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~A New Beginning~ (Page 4)

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

I just sooo love this picBlushing...looking so stylish...just how I wanted to see her all this while...that's the megastar Madhuri Dixit...beautiful & stunning...Day DreamingHeart

And yes 'Ek Ladki Ko Dekha' suits Mads the best...after all it was written for her...
Only she can be the 'khilta gulab & shayar ka khwaab'Embarrassed
Would be good to see her dancing on it in GPA...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kukiiesarun

-Gunjan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gunjan-
-Gunjan-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Originally posted by -Gunjan-

Wow congrats guys! Love the FC layout btw! And congrats to all of us! Girls we really did it! =D & love all the tumblr edits and SalmanBlushing He still definitely is a fangirl when it comes to our MadhuriEmbarrassedLOL

Hoping we would get some more interesting shots after the golden petal awards...how I wish it was Salman dancing with Mads instead of Anil...no harm in wishing...LOLEmbarrassed

Star (ABP) news had a very interesting description for Mads' red carpet entry at the GPA followed by Salman's...

They described Mads as 'chand zameen par aa gaya'...which is so trueDay DreamingHeart

And after that described Salman's entry as 'bade hi prem se apne Nisha ke piche uhu uhu karte pahunche Prem..yani Dabanng Salman Khan'...LolLOLLOL

Arre really?! Omg I have to see this!Day Dreaming Haha that is so adorable! Omg Salman is making me fall harder once again! I just can't wait to see them together again! Yes Madhuri can give the chand competition anydayWink 
"Prem se apni Nisha" BlushingI'm dying already! I am so done omg that's it, I'm watching HAHK again!BlushingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Olga_Shvetsovasuzi_b

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Don't think I can run around trees anymore: Madhuri Dixit

Madhuri Dixit will be seen in a new avatar in her two upcoming films and the Bollywood actress says she no longer wants to do roles that require her to run around trees.

The 45-year-old dhak dhak girl, who ruled the film industry in late 80s and early 90s, made a comeback to acting after a four-year-long hiatus in 2007 with Aaja Nachle.

She says her roles in upcoming films Gulab Gang and Dedh Ishqiyaare not stereotypical.

"Both the films have very tight scripts and very mature roles- exactly the kind of films that I want to do now. I can't run around trees anymore. That is something that I won't enjoy doing. I feel now things are beyond beauty and that is the right way. I can't portray caricatures on screen," she said during a session of Agenda - Aaj Tak.

Madhuri, who made her debut with Abodh in 1984, went on to star in films like Tezaab, Beta, Hum Aapke Hain Koun, Dil To Pagal Hai, Devdas.

She also said that the industry has changed a lot from what it was when she left.

"Our industry has changed. Women are all over and doing great work. When I left the industry, Farah Khan was a choreographer. When I came back, she had become this super successful director. There is Zoya Akhtar, who made last year's best film Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. Now I see so many women as assistant directors, creative directors, camera persons. It is a positive step," she said.

To her, the reason behind so many women-centric films like Kahaani, Fashion, The Dirty Picture, being made is because of the change in the society and audience.

"The debate of heroine versus hero has been going on forever. But films have really changed. It is not that there have not been women centric films before but not as much as we are seeing now. Women in the society has changed and that is being reflected in films. Even the audience has changed," she said.

When asked about pay scale of actress' in Bollywood not being at par with actors, Madhuri joked, "I think we have to form a group and need to take care of it."  (OMG...that's the gulab gang effect already workingLOLLOL)

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_don-t-think-i-can-run-around-trees-anymore-madhuri-dixit_1774763

kukiiesarun

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suzi_b

Wow congrats guys! Love the FC layout btw! And congrats to all of us! Girls we really did it! =D & love all the tumblr edits and SalmanBlushing He still definitely is a fangirl when it comes to our MadhuriEmbarrassedLOL

Hoping we would get some more interesting shots after the golden petal awards...how I wish it was Salman dancing with Mads instead of Anil...no harm in wishing...LOLEmbarrassed

Star (ABP) news had a very interesting description for Mads' red carpet entry at the GPA followed by Salman's...

They described Mads as 'chand zameen par aa gaya'...which is so trueDay DreamingHeart

And after that described Salman's entry as 'bade hi prem se apne Nisha ke piche uhu uhu karte pahunche Prem..yani Dabanng Salman Khan'...LolLOLLOL

Arre really?! Omg I have to see this!Day Dreaming Haha that is so adorable! Omg Salman is making me fall harder once again! I just can't wait to see them together again! Yes Madhuri can give the chand competition anydayWink 
"Prem se apni Nisha" BlushingI'm dying already! I am so done omg that's it, I'm watching HAHK again!BlushingLOL

Haha...of course the words were of the narrator...but so cute...BlushingLOL

I tried posting the link but it is of some other forum...hence having difficulty posting it...

here...

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=197555&Itemid=169

it would be desi tv forum... 

Edited by suzi_b - 07 December 2012 at 11:14am

-Gunjan-

-Gunjan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gunjan-
-Gunjan-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Ahhh I know!Day Dreaming But I would hug that narrator just for saying thatLOL 
Argh yeah the link isn't working =/ Maybe I'll try it again or try finding it on YT or something =/

suzi_b

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Ahhh I know!Day Dreaming But I would hug that narrator just for saying thatLOL 
Argh yeah the link isn't working =/ Maybe I'll try it again or try finding it on YT or something =/

Copy paste the link & replace the ** with tv & forum...see if it works...
abcd12344 IF-Sizzlerz
abcd12344
abcd12344

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
where is the video when Ali Zafar sings" ek larki ko dekha toh aisa laga" for Madhuri?? 
suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
All videos of Agenda Aaj Tak have been posted a page back...

Go to top