Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~A New Beginning~ (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 150

mdfan

mdfan

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I mean whatever attention this average song have got is only because of MD. I wished it was very memorable song. Never mind... we have more in store.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~A New Beginning~ (Page 143)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Madhuri's mesmeric moves

Madhuri Dixit Nene is back in full steam as she shakes a leg with Ranbir Kapoor in Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwani. Roped in for a special song to introduce Ranbir's character in the film (no, you can't call such songs 'items'), it is titled Ghaghra and has all the naughtiness it requires. Ranbir has confessed that Madhuri was his first love and to see her as a mother was a rather strange feeling! But he seems to have a great time dancing with her. Incidentally, as a special gesture, the song was released on Madhuri's 46th birthday this past week.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*khamosshhh

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Madhuri Dixit's husband is the happiest man on earth, says Warsi

Bollywood Actor Arshad Warsi, who has shared the screen with actor Madhuri Dixit for the first time in Dedh Ishqiya, believes the actor's husband, Dr Shriram Nene, is the happiest man on earth to have Dixit as his life partner.

Arshad is also bowled over Madhuri's professionalism and her happy-go-lucky nature. "I think Dr Nene is the happiest man on earth because Madhuri is absolutely divine," Warsi said at the DVD launch of his last release Jolly LLB.

Dixit married US-based cardiovascular surgeon Dr Nene in 1999 and shifted to US. Her family then moved to India again in 2011, and she is now busy reviving her Bollywood career.

"She is beautiful and lovely. She is a thorough professional and always wears a smile on her face. She is a very positive person on the set a great person to work with. She is a phenomenal actor," said Warsi, praising his co-actor. The actor admits that working with Dixit in Dedh Ishqiya has been a pleasure.

Dedh Ishqiya, a sequel to the 2010 black comedy Ishqiya, is directed by Abhishek Chaubey and also features Naseeruddin Shah and Huma Qureshi.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/551912/madhuri-dixits-husband-is-the-happiest-man-on-earth-says-warsi/

I hope they'd continue shooting even if Jhalak starts...want the shoot to finish soon...and the film to release soon...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*khamosshhh

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b*Resham*khamosshhh

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

I too want the song to be a hit, bas, baki jaye tel leneLOL Suzi, me too waiting fr a film which wd hv RK, HR and apni Mads, ganga naha lun fir toh mainLOL btw JDJ starts on 1st June

Same hereLOL...Such a film wld be magical...Day DreamingHeart

For the time being RK Jhalak pe aa jaye...LOL

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Madhuri is a fantastic dancer: Pt Birju Maharaj

Madhuri is a fantastic dancer: Pt Birju Maharaj

Recently, Pandit Birju Maharaj choreographed a dance sequence forMadhuri Dixit for the film Dedh Ishqiya. Speaking about the experience he said, "Madhuri is a fantastic dancer. In Dedh Ishqiya I have choreographed a mujra with her. I am sure that audiences will love watching it on screen. Working with Madhuri always turns into a memorable experience because she is a good learner and whatever moves I teach her she delivers exactly the same in front of the camera...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh

mdfan

mdfan

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Couple of days back there was a news about MD doing MUJRA for DI.. As far as I know Pdt Birju and MD news is old.. Isn't there additional MUJRA, other than the one which is choreographed by PDT. BIRJU

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Thx fr the snippets

Post Reply New Post

Go to top