Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~A New Beginning~ (Page 116)

Post Reply New Post

Page 116 of 150

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imti-sa

[QUOTE=suzi_b]Mads getting ready for the YJHD shoot...Smile

In case you thought that lehenga choli Madhuri Dixit is stepping out in is unspectacular, don't be fooled. The veteran actress spent close to five hours inside her vanity van at Filmistan to come up with this look for her song-and-dance routine in Ranbir Kapoor-starrer Ye Jawaani hai Deewani. We'll have to wait a bit to see if it translated into something more striking on celluloid.

I guess this pic is not for the YJHD shoot coz they only did the looks test yesterday?

That only the newspaper concerned (Pune Mirror) which published the above article and the director of YJHD can answer...
if they are referring to this Tuesday or the past week...

Once the song comes out everything would be clear...

Edited by suzi_b - 24 April 2013 at 10:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~A New Beginning~ (Page 116)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
So agreeLOL

@jiteshpillaai

I want to see madhuri dixit dance with ranbir kapoor, now now now

Edited by suzi_b - 24 April 2013 at 10:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

Gaja-Gamini

Gaja-Gamini

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Madhuri Dixit Nene's special song from Akbar Amar Anthony
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/Madhuri-Dixit-Nene-s-special-song-from-Akbar-Amar-Anthony/Article1-1049641.aspx

Actor Madhuri Dixit Nene, who is judging the upcoming season of celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, recently shot for the show's promo. 

The actor and co-judges on the show, filmmaker Karan Johar and choreographer Remo D'Souza stepped in the shoes of actors Amitabh Bachchan, Rishi Kappor and Vinod Khanna while dancing to the tunes of, Anhoni Ko Honi Karde, from Akbar Amar Anthony. 

The song is apparently very close to her heart. "This is a very special song for me it is one of my husband's favourite songs. In fact, Amar Akbar Anthony was the only movie my husband was aware of when we first got married. That time he only knew one Indian actor and that was Mr. Amitabh Bachchan," she said. 

And Madhuri is hoping her husband likes her performance. "I hope he enjoys it just as much as he enjoyed watching Mr. Bachchan in this song," she says. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

Gaja-Gamini

Gaja-Gamini

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Shah Rukh Khan didn't tell me Bobby was replaced: Juhi Chawla
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Shah-Rukh-Khan-didnt-tell-me-Bobby-was-replaced-Juhi-Chawla/articleshow/19720469.cms

After so many years, you and Madhuri are finally working together. How did it happen?
When you are flying too high, many a times, you let your ego take the decisions. In my case, I ended up making Karisma Kapoor a star in the process (laughs). I was the first choice for Raja Hindustani. Also, she went on to do Dil To Pagal Hai, which was offered to me first. Coming to Gulab Gang, I was bowled over when I learnt that they wanted me to play a negative role. Madhuri is the hero and I am the villain. We tried to modify few lines for the role, which wasn't written with me in mind, but realised the changes would take away the punch. So we went ahead with it in its original form.

What is the equation between you two on the sets?
Now, it is nice (smiles). 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saniya93*Resham*

Gaja-Gamini

Gaja-Gamini

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b*Resham*

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Wow have been waiting for the BT song...which one is Mads? Seems like the one in the middle...in the sari..beside Aamir??Confused

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

Yay yay...beside Aamir..Clap

Edited by suzi_b - 25 April 2013 at 3:58am

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Mads tweets...Big smile

@MadhuriDixit1 1h

On the set of YJHD , shooting with Ranbir. This is going to be a fun song!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top