Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~A New Beginning~ - Page 102

Posted: 10 years ago
GHAGRA... Is it hit or flop? I am not sure what is happening? YouTube has million hits but just because MD fans like it.. Does it become hit? I hope so.. .. Actually it has to liked by Non MD fans also. I mean it has to appeal masses to become hit. In india, people look at 40+ heroine in different manner. I hope MD changes that. Waiting for GG and DI and I will not be able explain you, how happy I will be then when it becomes hit...

I too want the song to be a hit, bas, baki jaye tel lene😆 Suzi, me too waiting fr a film which wd hv RK, HR and apni Mads, ganga naha lun fir toh main😆 btw JDJ starts on 1st June
The Jhalak shoot has begun...😊

some tweets...

@ManishPaul035h

Good morning tweeties...its time for jhalak again...yterday was gr8 fun...felt awesome to be back on that stage again:):)

@superkgun46m

With jackie n Remo, jackie is a gr8 dancer, I think she shud be on the show too ;) #jdj http://yfrog.com/mo7hbccj 

Collapse 

@aartichabria8m

Living the "life of my dreams" thanks to #Jhalak This is how my life is now:::

and here's the Jhalak season 6 official music video...Mads in a shiny silver dress...

http://colors.in.com/in/videos/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-season-6/music-video-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-season-6-35573.html

And Ghagra has crossed a million views on the T-Series link...Dharma catching up...but combining both...it's nearly 2 million hits in less than a week that's Amazing👏...

Ghagra is a blockbuster hit...not just coz of Mads' fans...but in general...Yay so happy👏

Saw it on tv y'day...getting B4U Music at least 😛😆

Ok so the RK-Mads song is a hit...now it's B'wood's turn to bring this jodi in a movie😳...if they don't then it's their shortsightedness...😛😆 

@YJHDofficial
Check out the effects Mohini's thumkas have on Bunny in the song Ghagra😉- http://bit.ly/Ghagra  
Embedded image permalink
Edited by suzi_b - 10 years ago
I mean whatever attention this average song have got is only because of MD. I wished it was very memorable song. Never mind... we have more in store.

Madhuri's mesmeric moves

Madhuri Dixit Nene is back in full steam as she shakes a leg with Ranbir Kapoor in Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwani. Roped in for a special song to introduce Ranbir's character in the film (no, you can't call such songs 'items'), it is titled Ghaghra and has all the naughtiness it requires. Ranbir has confessed that Madhuri was his first love and to see her as a mother was a rather strange feeling! But he seems to have a great time dancing with her. Incidentally, as a special gesture, the song was released on Madhuri's 46th birthday this past week.

Madhuri Dixit's husband is the happiest man on earth, says Warsi

Bollywood Actor Arshad Warsi, who has shared the screen with actor Madhuri Dixit for the first time in Dedh Ishqiya, believes the actor's husband, Dr Shriram Nene, is the happiest man on earth to have Dixit as his life partner.

Arshad is also bowled over Madhuri's professionalism and her happy-go-lucky nature. "I think Dr Nene is the happiest man on earth because Madhuri is absolutely divine," Warsi said at the DVD launch of his last release Jolly LLB.

Dixit married US-based cardiovascular surgeon Dr Nene in 1999 and shifted to US. Her family then moved to India again in 2011, and she is now busy reviving her Bollywood career.

"She is beautiful and lovely. She is a thorough professional and always wears a smile on her face. She is a very positive person on the set … a great person to work with. She is a phenomenal actor," said Warsi, praising his co-actor. The actor admits that working with Dixit in Dedh Ishqiya has been a pleasure.

Dedh Ishqiya, a sequel to the 2010 black comedy Ishqiya, is directed by Abhishek Chaubey and also features Naseeruddin Shah and Huma Qureshi.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/551912/madhuri-dixits-husband-is-the-happiest-man-on-earth-says-warsi/

I hope they'd continue shooting even if Jhalak starts...want the shoot to finish soon...and the film to release soon...😊

Originally posted by *Resham*

I too want the song to be a hit, bas, baki jaye tel lene😆 Suzi, me too waiting fr a film which wd hv RK, HR and apni Mads, ganga naha lun fir toh main😆 btw JDJ starts on 1st June

Same here😆...Such a film wld be magical...❤️

For the time being RK Jhalak pe aa jaye...😆