Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Thx fr the articles, loved reading them
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The Tweet...πŸ˜ƒ

@TheFarahKhan 

On way 2 shoot song now 4 yeh jawani hain diwaani..shooting with madhuri after 11 yrs! N 1st time with ranbir..n Finally with ayaan!

@YJHD_FC

Today Bunny aka #RanbirKapoor's introduction song is being shot with the Legendary @MadhuriDixit1. Choreographed by @TheFarahKhan #YJHD

suzi_b thumbnail

Ranbir Kapoor to dance with idol Madhuri Dixit in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani

On  Tuesday, Madhuri Dixit did a looks test for her very special song that she'll shoot for Ayan Mukerjee's Yeh Jawani hai Deewani. Explains Ayan, "It was a photo-shoot to try and figure out her look. We're still working on it and developing her look."

Buzz is that Ranbir would be joining Madhuri in what promises to be her most mass-centric song-and-dance number since Ek do teen in Tezaab.

Contrary to reports Ayan Mukerjee's Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani has not been delayed because of Deepika Padukone's dates and other affiliated hitches.

In fact, Ayan says the film is very much on the track, with only one song sequence featuring Ranbir dancing with his idol Madhuri Dixit remaining to be shot. And one hears this super-special item number would be used to introduce Ranbir in the film in the credit titles.

Farah Khan has been roped in to choreograph the number.

The delay, if any, is derived from the concept's uniqueness.

Says a source, "Ayan, Karan Johar, Ranbir want to ensure that Madhuri's debut in Dharma Productions would be just right. Ranbir is an unabashed Madhuri fan. He had a crush on her when his dad worked with Madhuri in Sahibaan, Prem Granth and Yaraana. He would go on the sets simply to watch her. They have to make sure the number turns out just the way audiences expect it to."

Ayan Mukerjee admits a song remains to be shot. But denies there is a time-managenent crisis before the film's May release. "Aisi koi dramatic baat nahin hai. We have the post-production work, background score, sound mixing, the VFX-DI...Sab ho jayega. And we've to shoot a song. It's Ranbir's introductory number. It's a normal dash to the finish. 

Agreed we have a lot of work to do still. It is long month ahead.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-ranbir-kapoor-to-dance-with-his-idol-madhuri-dixit-in-yeh-jawaani-hai-deewani-4244930-NOR.html

Edited by suzi_b - 11 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail

Naseeruddin Shah gets candid in phone interview

Q. Tell us about Dedh Ishqiya and your role in the hit sequel?

A: Dedh Ishqiiya [sequel] will be better than the first one. I play the same character, older, but still with his heart on his sleeve. Madhuri [Dixit] is wonderful.

http://gulfnews.com/about-gulf-news/al-nisr-portfolio/tabloid/naseeruddin-shah-gets-candid-in-phone-interview-1.1173955

imti-sa thumbnail
[QUOTE=suzi_b]Mads getting ready for the YJHD shoot...😊

In case you thought that lehenga choli Madhuri Dixit is stepping out in is unspectacular, don't be fooled. The veteran actress spent close to five hours inside her vanity van at Filmistan to come up with this look for her song-and-dance routine in Ranbir Kapoor-starrer Ye Jawaani hai Deewani. We'll have to wait a bit to see if it translated into something more striking on celluloid.

I guess this pic is not for the YJHD shoot coz they only did the looks test yesterday?
suzi_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: imti-sa

That only the newspaper concerned (Pune Mirror) which published the above article and the director of YJHD can answer...
if they are referring to this Tuesday or the past week...

Once the song comes out everything would be clear...

suzi_b thumbnail
So agreeπŸ˜†

@jiteshpillaai

I want to see madhuri dixit dance with ranbir kapoor, now now now

Gaja-Gamini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shah Rukh Khan didn't tell me Bobby was replaced: Juhi Chawla
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Shah-Rukh-Khan-didnt-tell-me-Bobby-was-replaced-Juhi-Chawla/articleshow/19720469.cms

After so many years, you and Madhuri are finally working together. How did it happen?
When you are flying too high, many a times, you let your ego take the decisions. In my case, I ended up making Karisma Kapoor a star in the process (laughs). I was the first choice for Raja Hindustani. Also, she went on to do Dil To Pagal Hai, which was offered to me first. Coming to Gulab Gang, I was bowled over when I learnt that they wanted me to play a negative role. Madhuri is the hero and I am the villain. We tried to modify few lines for the role, which wasn't written with me in mind, but realised the changes would take away the punch. So we went ahead with it in its original form.

What is the equation between you two on the sets?
Now, it is nice (smiles). 
suzi_b thumbnail
Wow have been waiting for the BT song...which one is Mads? Seems like the one in the middle...in the sari..beside Aamir??πŸ˜•