Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sa5332skapu80priyankabhat09.scarlet.amimussamanthanaKishmishsonshinearchie_79ZoyafanNiceupanurao.66trintringJhalak29sunshine99--sumana13--sharmibalanswethasyam08RJXXKhatamKahaniRiyaDuttasumiswap...Tanu...riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU -12/05 ..The warning !!" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
tants..  elated is an understatement  for  the feeling the familiar DP  and the synopsis of the episode engulfed me with...Big smile

I am smelling a little bit of N or M with regard to  Shahana's character.. though she is a real mother here..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

borregsharmibalananurao.66--sumana13--Jhalak29...Tanu...tanthya

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--Jhalak29sharmibalantanthya

Jhalak29

IF-Rockerz

Jhalak29

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
A treat to read,anyday anywhere ,,,,,once agn the added spice to njoi d ride,am eager to soak moreBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalananurao.66--sumana13--sunshine99...Tanu...tanthya

RJXX

IF-Sizzlerz

RJXX

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
woop woop ... you're writing on IF again Party

Note to Self: Must catch up on show

Sounds good Tants, great update Thumbs Up

And you know how to rope me in Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--sunshine99Jhalak29sharmibalan...Tanu...tanthya

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Sathya,

I am so happy to see that you have started writing again. Well I loved the way you wrote the update. This show is going to be very interesting.

Anu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalan--sumana13--sunshine99...Tanu...tanthya

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
It is exactly two months and three days since you wrote anything about a show on IF... I'm so happy to see you back in the forum Sathya ...aankhe taras gayi thi yaara...welcome ...
BTW the scene at the railway station was heart wrenching...it will be atear jerking scene  for those not used to watching people reacting to a close ones sudden death... Those in professions where this is happening once in a while ...will find the scene very close to reality and very well directed ...the two actors in the scene did very well I must say...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 05 December 2012 at 7:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalansunshine99tanthya

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99sharmibalantanthya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.