Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Even If Arman pulls up their socks still she will do same thngs.
Ovi needs some1 who can take care of her but till how much time???
Ovi is nt 15,16 yr old nw she will become a mother of a child she should understand the thngs properly.

ovi is not 15 or 16
but is 19,wich is quite young for me
i am jsut saying armaan are actually doing social service now for others,its time her immature daughter needs them
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Ya in Maharashtrians girls come to their own house bcoz Mother wants her daughter to get time to time medication n rest but why this Cv's r nt showing that??
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
I agree with u sherma but here the things are in bad manner,I hope that thngs get sort out very soon.
Arman's work is nw that get ur daughter understand n take care of her.
bonibright thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

she was ahving alcohal cause she was depressed,her husband was romancing her ex in his dreams

and he has been doing this often
ovi tried to commit sucide aagin,and it wasnt for attention or natak
arjun wasnt home,it was the servant brain cause of wich bbay and ovi is saved
ovi drinks,arjuns knows it but he hasnt tld archu yet
whn ovi triedto commit sucide for first time,no1 was wid her and did conselling ulta ddi wat they wnted do
nw armaan needs to pull their socks

@ bolded:
this is the problem with Ovi.
She wants to control Arjun's mind and heart too,but the thing is that u can have control over  the body of a person by force,but the mind and heart r the things u can never have forcefully..
Edited by bonibright - 11 years ago
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonibright

@ bolded:

this is the problem with Ovi.
She wants to control Arjun's mind and heart too,but the thing is that u can have control over  the body of a person by force,but the mind and heart r the things u can never have forcefully..

control?i will kill my husband,if he makes me pregnnat and talks to his ex in his dreams
ovi still tryed to harm herself,i wouldnt
ovi loves arjun a lot to hurt him,so she hurtsherself
bonibright thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

control?i will kill my husband,if he makes me pregnnat and talks to his ex in his dreams

ovi still tryed to harm herself,i wouldnt
ovi loves arjun a lot to hurt him,so she hurtsherself

Best of luck..👍🏼
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonibright

Best of luck..👍🏼

thank u so much
i hope my cld be hubby isnt reading this😉😉
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Archana should take Ovi home and look after her .No two ways about it ..Most definitely she should .After seeing Ovi , 7 months pregnant , wrist was cut with all blood coming out ( this was a proper suicide attempt ) , alcohol in the blood ...what else does Archana needs to see ...Ovi should be her top priority now , not Soham ...Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I never knew you can tell when someone is romancing their EX in their dream 😕 new one for me wow people can actually see what someone is dreaming 🤣

If Ovi wants to kill her self then i have no problem but why try to murder your unborn child😲 what is this child fault??? Man i can't see how a woman who is famous for her suicidal trick can be excused and now attempt murder😲 that is total madness.

If love was so easy to forget why didn't Ovi forget Arjun and moved on rather than blackmailing her sister to get this same Arjun???? Ovi very well knows it's hard to forget someone you love but yet she expect the man she con her way to get) forget his EX and start loving her any good woman do such things???

As for Archana helping her why should Archana help her did she ever think about Archana before striking her nasty deal. 

And that zebra looking night dress she is wearing is not very nice but it suits her ugly personality and behavior very well😊
mallika_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jonelle

I never knew you can tell when someone is romancing their EX in their dream 😕 new one for me wow people can actually see what someone is dreaming 🤣

If Ovi wants to kill her self then i have no problem but why try to murder your unborn child😲 what is this child fault??? Man i can't see how a woman who is famous for her suicidal trick can be excused and now attempt murder😲 that is total madness.

If love was so easy to forget why didn't Ovi forget Arjun and moved on rather than blackmailing her sister to get this same Arjun???? Ovi very well knows it's hard to forget someone you love but yet she expect the man she con her way to get) forget his EX and start loving her any good woman do such things???

As for Archana helping her why should Archana help her did she ever think about Archana before striking her nasty deal. 

And that zebra looking night dress she is wearing is not very nice but it suits her ugly personality and behavior very well😊

just wow jonelle👏