Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
this is sooo true! this is actually when we get to know his inner feelings for the people he loves... its like SBS but a longer version LOL and it more reasonable and I JUST LOVE IT!! Embarrassed
karan and the whole team is doing a fab job...
even though kittu is not in it we still feel her presence and what else do we need? Wink
kittu is very right about karan being the baccha and she is his mummy LOL
i think he is desperately in need of his mummy right now to lead him into the correct light!! LOL
I hope that they patch up soon, kyunki karan ki halat is very bad, and we see that he truly loves her!
I was first blaming karan for all of this mess, but now i think that kittu is also at fault somehow... i wish she could understand ke karan thodi der ke liye paagal ho gaya tha but now it her duty to bring him on the right track... Big smile
Karan is truly a baccha at heart and i wish i could be his therapist LOL
 but seriously he needs to come back to being our original King KHug
I feel that he is acting wierd also because Kittu is not there... Kittu and him clearly still love each other 
but there was no one to make them realize that theyre incomplete without each other... Heart
I hope someone will be able to make them realize that theyre truly made for eachother, and that they will patch up!!Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticloverAAKMH2arjuhi4eva...vibha...shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love or Hate? (Page 2)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
My love hasnt "increased" as such but it has returned for sureEmbarrassed i love him with the same intensity but in b/w i was soo soo angry on him for not bringing things back to normal.. and his pics with Madhura just made things worse.. i was very disappointed and disgusted for a while..i hated him for a day but fir calm down hogayiLOL i still loved him coz i realized i cant hate him but i loved him less..i became more practical and decided to not care about him much.. but with 'The serial' i saw this love coming back.. the feelings i cannot describe... they r sweet and touching<33 fills the heart with warmth..aur kaise describe karun?Ouch i guess the same feelings i had wen i was newly in love with him..during KMH daysEmbarrassed
And i surely respect him more for having the guts to accept his side of the mistakes..Embarrassed

good post Vibhz :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticloverAAKMH2...vibha...

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Vibhz u wrote my thought LOL..Big smile Karan was always like 'u will hate me after seeing my real life' but NO!! I have started loving him more n more! I cant stop thinking abt him all day long! Its jst like falling in love with Karan all over again but with increased LOVE Heart
dont know whts in store for us for the next epis..but i know this how hard i try i cant hate him ..!

yup agree naina <3
bt now he too says we will hate...i think he don't know his fansEmbarrassed...they can never hate himWink
he sure does not know his fansAngry...not just for thinking that we would hate him but for also thinking that we loved him only for his onscreen image as Arjun..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticloverAAKMH2...vibha...

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
i think i agree with everyone here... 
i love him... and will always... i cnt hate him... he is like that friend in my life whom i love so much and cud nvr hate no matter what he do... can be angry at him... and can call him few names but will always love him... when he was dating madhura i didn't hate him and neither do i liked him... i was in a kind of denial mode... i tried to stay away from his news but would ultimately find myself searching for his news... he is like a family member whom we can stay angry at bt not hate him... and the same goes for kittu... whatever they do in their lives i will always love them... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-...vibha...

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by ...vibha...

Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Vibhz u wrote my thought LOL..Big smile Karan was always like 'u will hate me after seeing my real life' but NO!! I have started loving him more n more! I cant stop thinking abt him all day long! Its jst like falling in love with Karan all over again but with increased LOVE Heart
dont know whts in store for us for the next epis..but i know this how hard i try i cant hate him ..!

yup agree naina <3
bt now he too says we will hate...i think he don't know his fansEmbarrassed...they can never hate himWink
he sure does not know his fansAngry...not just for thinking that we would hate him but for also thinking that we loved him only for his onscreen image as Arjun..
i agree ..he said we wud hate him after watching TS but no we are loving him more n more Stern Smile

n he also doesnt kno whts going on in his fans' minds Evil Smile..ROFL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz...vibha...

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
its difficult to hate him...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...vibha...

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

this is sooo true! this is actually when we get to know his inner feelings for the people he loves... its like SBS but a longer version LOL and it more reasonable and I JUST LOVE IT!! Embarrassed
karan and the whole team is doing a fab job...
even though kittu is not in it we still feel her presence and what else do we need? Wink
kittu is very right about karan being the baccha and she is his mummy LOL
i think he is desperately in need of his mummy right now to lead him into the correct light!! LOL
I hope that they patch up soon, kyunki karan ki halat is very bad, and we see that he truly loves her!
I was first blaming karan for all of this mess, but now i think that kittu is also at fault somehow... i wish she could understand ke karan thodi der ke liye paagal ho gaya tha but now it her duty to bring him on the right track... Big smile
Karan is truly a baccha at heart and i wish i could be his therapist LOL
 but seriously he needs to come back to being our original King KHug
I feel that he is acting wierd also because Kittu is not there... Kittu and him clearly still love each other 
but there was no one to make them realize that theyre incomplete without each other... Heart
I hope someone will be able to make them realize that theyre truly made for eachother, and that they will patch up!!Party

@bold ya he is baccha at heart...hope everything sorts out soon between them and we het our old, happy, smiling, masti-khor karanika backDay Dreaming
i do feel this show will help themEmbarrassed

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

My love hasnt "increased" as such but it has returned for sureEmbarrassed i love him with the same intensity but in b/w i was soo soo angry on him for not bringing things back to normal.. and his pics with Madhura just made things worse.. i was very disappointed and disgusted for a while..i hated him for a day but fir calm down hogayiLOL i still loved him coz i realized i cant hate him but i loved him less..i became more practical and decided to not care about him much.. but with 'The serial' i saw this love coming back.. the feelings i cannot describe... they r sweet and touching<33 fills the heart with warmth..aur kaise describe karun?Ouch i guess the same feelings i had wen i was newly in love with him..during KMH daysEmbarrassed
And i surely respect him more for having the guts to accept his side of the mistakes..Embarrassed

good post Vibhz :) thank u sabziHug

@bold ditto first i saw only one pic bt laterDead...started disliking him not hate coz love was still thereEmbarrassed
yup he accepted his mistakes...hope he corrects them too <3

Edited by ...vibha... - 06 December 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.