Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Guys this topic isn't related to epis.

When the show was going to start Karan said that we will hate him after watching The Serial, also recently he tweeted but do we?

Atleast i don't , i am loving him more by each passing dayHeart

I don't know what is stored in future for us that karan said like this, but one thing i can guarantee i can't hate himEmbarrassed

Have u started hating him or i am the only one falling for him more?Shocked

P.S. It's just a post, don't bash or abuse actor or member only share ur viewsBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_cute_girl...riya...-anzaeram-ishakumarmysticloverarjuhi_sArjuhi_kkarjuhi4evaevelineshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love or Hate?" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i loved kk but after the serial i am loving him more...i can never hate him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...vibha...

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
vibhs...interesting one...I learnt that he wanted the split...and also how it came about...hate is too strong a word for what I feel for him...may be I pity him...reason...he made mistakes...a few big ones...and lost one of the most precious things in his life...his biggest loss...he did not realize her worth...like all humans...he only valued her when he lost her...

When I think what Kittu has gone through...anger surfaces...but then when I see he suffered too...I simmer down...

When I think of him and madhura...and yes he was dating her...I have no doubts about that...I feel a lot of things...anger..disgust...disappointment...betrayal...but when I look at how his heart was not in it...and he realized his mistake and tried to correct it...I forgive him again...

One thing I am very sure about...after watching this show...I respect him a lot more...admire him for the way he has faced and confessed his mistakes in front of one and all...not an easy feat by any standards...

As kittu rightly said...he is like a small kid...a bachcha...he goes ahead and does what he wants...and then regrets it big time...and comes to his senses...this bachcha so needs someone to take care of him..Wink

I just want this child to turn into the killer charmer we see glimpses of...and just sweep his lady love of her feet...and this time for life...

Edited by eveline - 05 December 2012 at 11:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-khushnoodmirmysticloverarjuhi4eva...vibha...shibz

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Vibhz u wrote my thought LOL..Big smile Karan was always like 'u will hate me after seeing my real life' but NO!! I have started loving him more n more! I cant stop thinking abt him all day long! Its jst like falling in love with Karan all over again but with increased LOVE Heart
dont know whts in store for us for the next epis..but i know this how hard i try i cant hate him ..!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticlovershibz...vibha...

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

vibhs...interesting one...I learnt that he wanted the split...and also how it came about...hate is too strong a word for what I feel for him...may be I pity him...reason...he made mistakes...a few big ones...and lost one of the most precious things in his life...his biggest loss...he did not realize her worth...like all humans...he only valued her when he lost her...

When I think what Kittu has gone through...anger surfaces...but then when I see he suffered too...I simmer down...

When I think of him and madhura...and yes he was dating her...I have no doubts about that...I feel a lot of things...anger..disgust...disappointment...betrayal...but when I look at how his heart was not in it...and he realized his mistake and tried to correct it...I forgive him again...

One thing I am very sure about...after watching this show...I respect him a lot more...admire him for the way he has faced and confessed his mistakes in front of one and all...not an easy feat by any standards...

As kittu rightly said...he is like a small kid...a bachcha...he goes ahead and does what he wants...and then regrets it big time...and comes to his senses...this bachcha so needs someone to take care of him..Wink

I just want this child to turn into the killer charmer we see glimpses of...and just sweep his lady love of her feet...and this time for life...

yup agree with uSmile
during mk-kk fiasco, i didn't hate him bt also didn't like
nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat dur jaane na deEmbarrassed

i want that someone to be kittu <3
bt kittu too has gone through much bt she handled it maturelyTongue
in todays SBS seg i can see old KK's glimpses...he gonna be back soon <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticloverevelinearjuhi4eva

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Vibhz u wrote my thought LOL..Big smile Karan was always like 'u will hate me after seeing my real life' but NO!! I have started loving him more n more! I cant stop thinking abt him all day long! Its jst like falling in love with Karan all over again but with increased LOVE Heart
dont know whts in store for us for the next epis..but i know this how hard i try i cant hate him ..!

yup agree naina <3
bt now he too says we will hate...i think he don't know his fansEmbarrassed...they can never hate himWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

Originally posted by eveline

yup agree with uSmile
during mk-kk fiasco, i didn't hate him bt also didn't like
nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat dur jaane na deEmbarrassed

i want that someone to be kittu <3 aww yeah..inshallah she will be the 'someone' Day Dreaming
bt kittu too has gone through much bt she handled it maturelyTongue
in todays SBS seg i can see old KK's glimpses...he gonna be back soon <3 aww..heart that old Karan so mcuh <33

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz...vibha...

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

yup agree naina <3
bt now he too says we will hate...i think he don't know his fansEmbarrassed...they can never hate himWink
hehehe..after all we are his loyal fans..itni jaldi picha nhi chodenge uska ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz...vibha...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.