Hitler Didi

will swetha welcome indira to SN?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

ofcourse she ll b happy first she will arti utaro of indra then she ll hug her as she belive her as her sis then apne hands se rishi aur indra ka room flowers se sajayegi phir unhe unke room tak chod kar ayegi very happily aap sab ne to dekha hi hoga ki wo indra ko kitna respect deti hai n listening indra sharma name 4m any1 then how happy she becomes uski khushi to indra ka naam sunte ho chupaye nahi chupti uske face par so of course she ll b happy to see rishi shrimatiji kyunki rishi ki khushi me to uski khushi hai aaj tak usne jo kuch kiya rishi ki khushi ke liye kiya[/SIZE]

cvs ki jai ho.LOL 

ab cvs  zara ko haddi banayenge.
swetha bechari ka kalyan huwa iss twist se.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will swetha welcome indira to SN?? (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manali65

Goldie

manali65

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Yes , Shweta will be definitely happy to welcome Real Indira back in SN.

And Real Indira once she becomes fine will give all due respect to Shweta.

real indira is not threat to swetha as she is not mentally stable.
but actually danger for swetha is zara.

so swetha must be very happy to see real indira back home.

raj one thing u r not understanding..zara se kya lena dena hai haddi ko jab rishi kudh usse dur raka hai..he dont care her, she means nothing in his life..even if zara goes out of SN, even if lahorewali doesn't come to SN haddi cant come near to rishi.  Rishi sirf belongs to his shrimatiji.
I second you

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
i also  think swetha will happy to see indira back as she clearly will get rid of zara from rishis life.LOL
 Shwetha know she never get rishi but when zara also did not get rishi she feel happy

Edited by hebasamiya - 05 December 2012 at 11:17pm

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

According to me, shweta may start hating both Indira and zara, so no happy welcome by her for pakistanwali.

From yesterday epi also, it was showed that kutumb scolded her for speaking abt Indira.

So she may not welcome her.

-dear10-

IF-Stunnerz

-dear10-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
shweta ab zara ko rishi ko soup kar friday tak chali jayengi esa mujhe lag raha hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paulomi-

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
if cvc are making it  zashi v/s inshi   triangle   than for sure   shweta will leave her haddi role will be lahorewali LOL

varna  shweta 2 indira dekhe gi tu pagal khane jayegi LOL

cvc are just stupid why make hd a sauten dramaAngry

i think ila bedi will make lahorewali a negative character not a sauten 

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by tabu31noor

ofcourse she ll b happy first she will arti utaro of indra then she ll hug her as she belive her as her sis then apne hands se rishi aur indra ka room flowers se sajayegi phir unhe unke room tak chod kar ayegi very happily aap sab ne to dekha hi hoga ki wo indra ko kitna respect deti hai n listening indra sharma name 4m any1 then how happy she becomes uski khushi to indra ka naam sunte ho chupaye nahi chupti uske face par so of course she ll b happy to see rishi shrimatiji kyunki rishi ki khushi me to uski khushi hai aaj tak usne jo kuch kiya rishi ki khushi ke liye kiya[/SIZE]

cvs ki jai ho.LOL 

ab cvs  zara ko haddi banayenge.
swetha bechari ka kalyan huwa iss twist se.LOL

another problem is there Raj

now if that pakistanwaali is indira and if shweta will say anything rubbish about her,the whole SN will beat her with a broomstick

I can't believe this woman because she might give the mad girl wrong medications so that she can never be alright and shweta also need to have to leave SN.Ye to is pakistanwaali paagal se bhi zyaada khatarnaak paagal hai.

By the way Tabu what a replyClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top