Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Nightmares, love and lots of tears :( (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Great post Harini.

Today was all about Kokila's and Gopi's pain. This has clearly shown not only the closeness that they yield from each other but also just how integral a role Ahem plays in their lives. 

Aman has won over Kokila by his mere touch of her hand. It seems that Ahem has revealed much about his family to Aman, especially about his mother and Gopi. 

Surprisingly no one from the Modi's had ever considered to ask to see the inspectors identification. However Urmila noticed something. 

Looking forward to the unfolding of this track.

Thanks SwasthiClap
A mothers pain for her son and for her pregnant DIL.. That was the hardest. I loved the fact that she broke down seeing Gopi breaking down and had to be consoled by her own MIL. But as Baa said, Koki will stay strong for Gopi even if she is breaking inside.

I just hope that after this night ends, the modis actually look at this carefully and make their own decisions without Aman. In their distress they have forgotten that Aman is an outsider and that they are the ones who should be taking the decisions. Not himOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nightmares, love and lots of tears :( (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakarthik

So touching episode and your post made it even more emotional Harini StarClap after long time had tears in my eyes watching serial. What a family they stand together, support and comfort each other at difficult times.  Love modi family that's why so much hooked to SNSBig smile Today it was nice to see Jigar in action he has been responsible son, affectionate devar, good family who didn't like outsider involve in family issueThumbs Up Loved all the scenes enjoyed each and every scene particularly gopi dream scene and GoKi scenes it was so touching. Even though us viewers know ahem will be alright their acting made us to CryToday I felt like someone from my own family is missing. Kinjal consoling her mother is very unexpected it's so nice of her. Awesome job by whole cast and CrewClap

Aman is using all info he knows about modi family member taking advantage of their emotional feelingsOuchHe completely didn't understood about modi's once they know about his misusing their trust on him he will face the consequence of his betrayal to modi family. Waiting for that day.

Thanks ArchanaTongue
I was very moved after the episode yesterday.. .The emotion was beautifully built one step after the next. Every actor shined in their role. No one underplayed or overplayed at any time. They were absolutely perfect in their roleClap

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Harini.. that was an awesome analysis..Star emotional analysis of the emotional episode

Watched it yesterday.. it's been a long time since we got an episode of such emotional dire..beautifully played out by Gopi and Koki ..along with the others...

my heart went out gopi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Harini.. that was an awesome analysis..Star emotional analysis of the emotional episode

Watched it yesterday.. it's been a long time since we got an episode of such emotional dire..beautifully played out by Gopi and Koki ..along with the others...

my heart went out gopi..

Hug Thanks MunniBig smile

We are getting one emotional episode to another. .This track is going to be intense from what I can see.Smile A nice family drama.. Hopefully we get some traction and see the Modis' do something constructive come next dayTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

Post Reply New Post

Go to top