Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Nightmares, love and lots of tears :( (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Great post Harini.

Today was all about Kokila's and Gopi's pain. This has clearly shown not only the closeness that they yield from each other but also just how integral a role Ahem plays in their lives. 

Aman has won over Kokila by his mere touch of her hand. It seems that Ahem has revealed much about his family to Aman, especially about his mother and Gopi. 

Surprisingly no one from the Modi's had ever considered to ask to see the inspectors identification. However Urmila noticed something. 

Looking forward to the unfolding of this track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nightmares, love and lots of tears :( (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Simply superb analysis for an wonderful episode even know thinking of todays episode iam shading tears.
Gopi and worries for Ahem for not finding him was wonderful, she was talking to her child and soothing it not to worry itself and blaming herself for sending out and the worst part is her dream Ahem claiming Gopi and asking for rescue broke her heart the way she hug Kokila make my heart melt.Cry
Kokila was strong she knows abt her son he ill be safe but as the time passes she too getting worried on one side and the other side her bahu make her more worried her condition was not bearable she dint know how to consul her buhu from her fears she started to shed tears.
Jigar stand by the family make her Babhi worry free he lied to her that Ahem called him that he was safe but worry in his face make Gopi not to believe him, he don't know how to consul his family especially his Babhi his mind is blocked from thinking of anything further so that he din't argur further for Aman told don't wnt to inform commissar later when Aman can with sub inspector he showed some disguised Angry  
Aman i really hate him at first he told not to for to commissnar but later he himself bring inspector to show them he is good Angry i don't like the way he took Kokila's hand and make her assure i think this is not for business revenge he is expecting something from Modis. the way he stands behind them made me doubt on him.
Rashi come to the form of Modi bahu and odered to stop her mothers mouth was nice
precap was very wonderful Gopi asking the reason why they lied to her that they din't get any calls from Ahem Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad-Archana-swasthiNazimKiDewani

-Archana-

Goldie

-Archana-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
So touching episode and your post made it even more emotional Harini StarClap after long time had tears in my eyes watching serial. What a family they stand together, support and comfort each other at difficult times.  Love modi family that's why so much hooked to SNSBig smile Today it was nice to see Jigar in action he has been responsible son, affectionate devar, good family who didn't like outsider involve in family issueThumbs Up Loved all the scenes enjoyed each and every scene particularly gopi dream scene and GoKi scenes it was so touching. Even though us viewers know ahem will be alright their acting made us to CryToday I felt like someone from my own family is missing. Kinjal consoling her mother is very unexpected it's so nice of her. Awesome job by whole cast and CrewClap

Aman is using all info he knows about modi family member taking advantage of their emotional feelingsOuchHe completely didn't understood about modi's once they know about his misusing their trust on him he will face the consequence of his betrayal to modi family. Waiting for that day.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasadswasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Very True Words u saidTongue
It was a touching EpisodeTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Oh girl very hardly i control mysellf but ur post make cry once again Cry awesum post Harini Hug

Today episode isnt for one person emotions n pain.. Today was all abt a family or their love for our love one who love one.. Who is the elder n most lovable son of MM.. Today each n every eyes shows their own love n concen for Ahem. Baa to Hetal, koki to gopi and Kinjal to Chirag.. Awesome job by each n every cast member... Hatts Of to all Clap Clap

after gopi miscarriage track this was the best emotional scene forme!! Star Beauitfuly excuated n beautiful showing every once emotions Clap

Baa forme she always my sweetheart Hug the way she show her concen for koki Exatually like koki shows for her vahu gopi.. She want be stay with vahu come daughter n trying to share as pain... Im touched!!
When was sitting with gopi.. She couste gopi but her own eyes was filled with tears n pain...awww Baa i love u Embarrassed

Kokila she warmed to see her daughter come to console her.. Koki looked so pleased n calm to see kinjal. she want hug her tightly but parag comes n destroyed such lovingly moment Angry one hand Koki had in such killing pain she!! Herself have no idea abt her own condition. Wht she believing or wht she not?? Her heart wasnt ready to accept abt Ahem kidnapping though.. She so broken down with every passing the time e worried not only Ahem she worried for gopi aswell.. She still have no idea how she handle gopi when she know the bitter truth..ie knows gopi wont bear that or her affaird was become truth.. When knows all truth abt Ahem disappearance... Gopi was broken by heart coz her family was telling her lie her family was hide the truth from her... Poor girl my heart was filled with pain when i saw the precap Cry

The door bell scene was... Ufff i know to there is not Ahem but i felt some where is Ahem.. Like whole family was running madly towards the door just for once shows Ahem faces n satified own selfs he is all fine especially jigar the way he running just want to hug his bhai for one sake...aahh I love it!! but all happiness was crash down when the saw Aman n his fake cops Angry

im hoping soon koki smell aman unwanted concen n trying extra warming with modi's... It just a bussniess partner... How can he be so involved himself in modi affairs... I never seen anything like this??

No sorry i dont think rashi is better than urmi today are equally worst forme... Rashi is just affaird for koki Otherwasie she zero feelings for modi's.. Dead

Hug Amazing reply SherryTongue
The fact that each and everyone in the family was one way or the other involved, all for their son Ahem.. The most heartening feeling was that they had the same sense of urgency when Rashi was kidnapped too. 
It is obvious that they are sick with worry as you can see them letting an outsider make decisions for themOuch Hopefully with Gopi's disappearing act the others start their search on their own and let Aman goAngry

BTW, Kinjal was very good. She did what a daughter would do, care for her familyEmbarrassed The reason I did not mind Rashi was because she did what she could to control Urmi. That is a big job actually. Wink

NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Wow what an episode harini and of course your analysisClap, I was literally crying while writting updates...and that nightmare scene I just felt so much pain, Donno why it happens when we know its only reel world, still we cannot control our  emotions in such scene...gopi screaming and koki,hetal holding themselves just for gopi...I really appreciate Rupal, deboleena Clap,but I liked hetal too...she was so natural...trying to hide tears,jigar trying to make calm gopi...I felt Cry...And like deepa I also expected rashi to be with gopi, leaving her mother wherever she is...she should stand by the family like kinjal, she could make gopi calm like baa,she could just put a hand to jigar,a helpless brother...no...she just stayed in kitchen to see her mother ...Some situations in life demands actions not silent supports...but thank god like yesterday she was not crying for party, she was also smelling the trouble inside...but urmi Angry...now I hope gopi to get some strength and fight against that evilAngry
Harini I also felt  aman was trying to be ahem, why is he holding koki s hands ? I hope atleast somebody in mm use their brain and call police,as gopi now knows the truth there s no point of hiding with that fake police officer,...eagerly waiting for tomorrow..Cry

Thanks AnasuyaBig smile
I think we all were sucked into a vortex of emotions because this is exactly how our families would support each other in times of crisis. Is this not what would happen? Brother supporting the brother? Sisters, SILs supporting each other. It strikes a chord. Even Urmi strikes a chord because you have this one person who would always think negatively and make their thoughts known tooConfused

With the promo, I think the search will intensify as Gopi will go missing (hopefully looking for Ahem) and Ahem is also missingOuch I am going to be ready with some tissues hereafter.. Anyday they will show Ahem and I think I will have tears when the reunion happens tooSmile

basuanasuya

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilike_tv

Awesome post ,Harini.Clap Yes it was all about the family... each and everyone giving emotional support for the other one!!! Hetal consoling Baa.. Baa consoling  Koki... Koki consoling Baa.. Baa consoling  Gopi... Even Kinjal rise up to the situation... Today she showed that she still got some good facts saved from urmi's cultural attacks... well done gal, you did not lose it all!!!

Thanks PonnyBig smile
I love the Modi family Ponny and that is why I love SNS. It gives you a good feeling Embarrassed 
And I am with you on Rashi. I did not find her like day before. She was alrightSmile

Originally posted by Xarina

It was an emotional episode, Harini.  It never ceases to amaze me how this family comes together when one of their own is in trouble.  This is something that Urmila and Rashi do not and will never understand.  From the distraught wife, to the anxious mothers in law, I say this while Koki was concerned about Gopi Baa was concerned for Koki as well. A very well executed episode today.  Hats off to all concerned and to you 
Harini on your analysis.Clap

Thanks a lot XarinaTongue
It was perfect in terms of emotions.. The fact is that Ahem is now missing only for a few hours. The upcoming days may show how this sadness and worry takes an outlet and the Modis think properly to find Ahem. Smile

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

Beautiful post and beautifuly protrayed epi..

Thanks DeepzTongue

Originally posted by nilani19

Very True Words u saidTongue
It was a touching EpisodeTongue

Thanks NilaTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top