Nightmares, love and lots of tears :(

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I have tears in my eyes.. What an episode๐Ÿ‘ Beautifully executed and โญ๏ธ  for the cast and the crew. They have managed to make this one of the most touching episodes ever.

A family. Worried for their son on one hand and worried for their DIL on the other. As any hopes of Ahem coming back dims slowly, the entire family stands together, gathering each other, rallying around, trying to stay strong for each other and for that one girl whose life resides in his heart.. She would be shattered and devastated if she found out the truth. Kokila was right. Gopi cannot handle the truth without breaking down. She finally did.. OMG..How beautifully portrayed ๐Ÿ‘ I cannot but have tears in my eyes. GoKi, you guys rock.. โญ๏ธ

Kokila is strong but she is also vulnerable. Hetal and Baa are the same. This is called as a family and today Rashi can be added to the Modis again. The fact that Ahem is not coming back soon is finally sinking into her I guess and she proved that she was atleast better than her mother. Her frustration, irritation at Urmi was really true in the kitchen. Yes she was afraid that somebody would hear her mother and she would be pulled up again but atleast she had the decorum to try stop her mother from running away with her mouth. Urmila ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก was just herself today. Uncaring, unmoved at the tragedy happening. Her words are always negative showing her true self. She is better off with Rashi in the kitchen and for her information, she is welcome to walk out of MM and go home and sleep. Dhawal should have let her. 

As the hopes die down of Ahem just walking into the house, Koki finally breaks down. She may put up a brave face to Gopi but it is her son, the son she was so proud of, the son who is her life. Under these circumstances she breaks down and her own MIL who is another mother to her stands with her, comforting her and giving her strength. 

They say that happiness multifolds when shared while distress reduces to half. The Modis took solace in each other and gave strength to each other as they fought their own selves, willing to hope for the best while they feared the worst.

I knew, I knew the person at the doorbell was not Ahem. But the joy that broke in those faces as the doorbell rang, the way the entire family ran to the door, for that one second, I was wishing...wishing so hard that Ahem come back.. I was wishing so hard ๐Ÿ˜ญ and like the Modis my face fell too. Even though I expected it to be Mr. Sneaky Aman, I could not but hope in one corner of my heart. Hats off to the team๐Ÿ‘

While the others battle with a plain clothes officer (I do not believe it for a second that Mr.Patel is a sub inspector. The man cries out loud that he is no police officer. How can the Modi's fall for this white lie?๐Ÿค”), Aman raised my suspicion to his fullest๐Ÿ˜ˆ  
Aman better stop behaving like he owns the Modis๐Ÿ˜ก He is too authoritative with Jigar, too controlling of their decisions in this situation and is that a joke? Not call the commissioner of police?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Jigar please think.. This guy is so obviously a fraud๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Only Koki looked a little troubled and even she was overwhelmed to think through the request

BTW, I hate it. Aman assuring Koki not once but twice. Why do I have a feeling that he is trying to be Ahem? He is.. He is trying to be Ahem in his absence. ๐Ÿ’”

As the family battles through trying their best to do the right thing, Gopi, who they want to protect is battling her own demons. Her talk to their baby blaming herself for Ahem going out was just the starting point. She knows something is wrong but others assure her otherwise. There she was crying her heart out on Baa as her two mothers looked on. They know there is nothing they can do.
Baa again gathers her strength to give her strength to Gopi, to make her sleep. They know she needs to be strong. She is going to be a mother. But what can one say? Gopi is so tied to Ahem, they are linked through a love that transcends space and time. Was that a premonition? Or just a nightmare.. It was so touching to see her dream as she cried for forgiveness begging her husband to come back. Gopi is frightened as she dreams of Ahem asking her to save him.. He has very little time he says.. How will someone get over that? No wonder Gopi screamed and cried for Ahem.

The family was right beside her. Gopi hugging Koki pleading to talk to Ahem was so moving. The family are helpless. They cannot alleviate her fears only assure her and keep her in the dark for a few more hours. But they did not count on Urmi..

Till this, I was watching my heart in my mouth as the family went through the upheaval and stayed strong for Gopi. But as Gopi walked to the hall, it broke me as her eyes traveled to the door.. The hope, the distress, the sadness in her eyes as she looks at the empty space..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ My eyes filled as Gopi walked towards the kitchen. I think Gopi's heart was already screaming that her Ahemji was not ok.

It only took Mrs. Urmi Shah's big mouth to make her nightmare come true. As UrShi talked, Gopi stood there horrified, learning the truth finally. Her look of utter horror and disbelief as she stood at that door. Rashi has not chance. Gopi has heard everything. She is just letting it sink in.. And as it sinks in, hysteria will set.. That is what the precap is all about.. The devastation that she will go through as she realizes that her Ahemji is missing and no one knows where, no one has a clue. As she realizes that her mistake may be the costliest ever she will break, asking everyone why they lied to her.. Why they lied.. Because she now knows that her heart did not lie. She had ignored its plea because she trusted them all, those who rallied with her. Now she knows that her heart was right while they all lied to protect her from herself.

I will be waiting for Gopi to gather herself. Watch as she stands tall and strong and watch as this amazing family supports her to find their son and bring him back. Ahem is very very lucky. I envy him๐Ÿ˜Š

** Rashi is finally back with the Modis. She may not have been crying but she is realizing that this may not be as simple as they imagined. I am glad she is not her mom๐Ÿคข
** Kinjal - I can forgive her follies. She stood there supporting her mom through and through. Whatever their differences, mother and daughter today broke the invisible wall between them. I wish Parag had intervened just one moment later.
** Aman is officially the villain. I am totally convinced.
** I loved how they all had such good words to say about Ahem. When Parag said that Ahem was always good in his business relations you could see his trust and pride. A father finally speaking๐Ÿ˜Š
** And again, hats off to the team especially Rupal and Devoleena for the amazing portrayal. ๐Ÿ‘

Special mention to the background music, especially the one that changed from happy to devastating when the doorbell rang.. That fooled me even though I knew it was not Ahemโญ๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
the episode made me cry and your post made me cry again Harini ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...
however i am still not happy with Rashi..though she didnt cry for cake today like Urmi.. she wasnt with the family, i think she was just worried that Urmi will get her in trouble with her idiotic antics...she is Gopi's sister..if i were Jigar i would be really shocked that she is not trying to take care of Gopi..
all the Modis were awesome today..what a family...not just Ahem, all of them are lucky to have each other...Ahem has always been right in front whenever there is any crisis in the family even if its Rashi in trouble and today they all showed how much they love him when they were praising him to the fake cop...for the first time i liked Kinjal..i literally groaned in disappointment when Parag interrupted her conversation with Koki..i thought Koki was going to hug her!
tomorrow we are going to see Gopi's total breakdown๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..but the good thing about Gopi knowing is that now the family will focus on getting Ahem back..I am sure Gopi will pull herself together and the Modis will rally together to get Ahem back ๐Ÿ˜Š
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Oh girl very hardly i control mysellf but ur post make cry once again ๐Ÿ˜ญ awesum post Harini ๐Ÿค—

Today episode isnt for one person emotions n pain.. Today was all abt a family or their love for our love one who love one.. Who is the elder n most lovable son of MM.. Today each n every eyes shows their own love n concen for Ahem. Baa to Hetal, koki to gopi and Kinjal to Chirag.. Awesome job by each n every cast member... Hatts Of to all ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

after gopi miscarriage track this was the best emotional scene forme!! โญ๏ธ Beauitfuly excuated n beautiful showing every once emotions ๐Ÿ‘

Baa forme she always my sweetheart ๐Ÿค— the way she show her concen for koki Exatually like koki shows for her vahu gopi.. She want be stay with vahu come daughter n trying to share as pain... Im touched!!
When was sitting with gopi.. She couste gopi but her own eyes was filled with tears n pain...awww Baa i love u ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kokila she warmed to see her daughter come to console her.. Koki looked so pleased n calm to see kinjal. she want hug her tightly but parag comes n destroyed such lovingly moment ๐Ÿ˜ก one hand Koki had in such killing pain she!! Herself have no idea abt her own condition. Wht she believing or wht she not?? Her heart wasnt ready to accept abt Ahem kidnapping though.. She so broken down with every passing the time e worried not only Ahem she worried for gopi aswell.. She still have no idea how she handle gopi when she know the bitter truth..ie knows gopi wont bear that or her affaird was become truth.. When knows all truth abt Ahem disappearance... Gopi was broken by heart coz her family was telling her lie her family was hide the truth from her... Poor girl my heart was filled with pain when i saw the precap ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The door bell scene was... Ufff i know to there is not Ahem but i felt some where is Ahem.. Like whole family was running madly towards the door just for once shows Ahem faces n satified own selfs he is all fine especially jigar the way he running just want to hug his bhai for one sake...aahh I love it!! but all happiness was crash down when the saw Aman n his fake cops ๐Ÿ˜ก

im hoping soon koki smell aman unwanted concen n trying extra warming with modi's... It just a bussniess partner... How can he be so involved himself in modi affairs... I never seen anything like this??

No sorry i dont think rashi is better than urmi today are equally worst forme... Rashi is just affaird for koki Otherwasie she zero feelings for modi's.. ๐Ÿคข

Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow what an episode harini and of course your analysis๐Ÿ‘, I was literally crying while writting updates...and that nightmare scene I just felt so much pain, Donno why it happens when we know its only reel world, still we cannot control our  emotions in such scene...gopi screaming and koki,hetal holding themselves just for gopi...I really appreciate Rupal, deboleena ๐Ÿ‘,but I liked hetal too...she was so natural...trying to hide tears,jigar trying to make calm gopi...I felt ๐Ÿ˜ญ...And like deepa I also expected rashi to be with gopi, leaving her mother wherever she is...she should stand by the family like kinjal, she could make gopi calm like baa,she could just put a hand to jigar,a helpless brother...no...she just stayed in kitchen to see her mother ...Some situations in life demands actions not silent supports...but thank god like yesterday she was not crying for party, she was also smelling the trouble inside...but urmi ๐Ÿ˜ก...now I hope gopi to get some strength and fight against that evil๐Ÿ˜ก
Harini I also felt  aman was trying to be ahem, why is he holding koki s hands ? I hope atleast somebody in mm use their brain and call police,as gopi now knows the truth there s no point of hiding with that fake police officer,...eagerly waiting for tomorrow..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by basuanasuya - 11 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipsy80

the episode made me cry and your post made me cry again Harini ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...

however i am still not happy with Rashi..though she didnt cry for cake today like Urmi.. she wasnt with the family, i think she was just worried that Urmi will get her in trouble with her idiotic antics...she is Gopi's sister..if i were Jigar i would be really shocked that she is not trying to take care of Gopi..
all the Modis were awesome today..what a family...not just Ahem, all of them are lucky to have each other...Ahem has always been right in front whenever there is any crisis in the family even if its Rashi in trouble and today they all showed how much they love him when they were praising him to the fake cop...for the first time i liked Kinjal..i literally groaned in disappointment when Parag interrupted her conversation with Koki..i thought Koki was going to hug her!
tomorrow we are going to see Gopi's total breakdown๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..but the good thing about Gopi knowing is that now the family will focus on getting Ahem back..I am sure Gopi will pull herself together and the Modis will rally together to get Ahem back ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aww Deepa ๐Ÿค— I did not mean to.. It was just too poignant today. 
I am in no way saying Rashi is changed. She is still looking out for herself and standing with Urmi was just to make sure that she is not embarrassed any more. But she as better than Urmi and you know when it comes to Rashi, even a small improvement is a big thing in my standard. That she did not bad mouth Ahem is in itself a big deal. That says a lot about how less I expect any sympathy from her to Gopi

You know if I was Jigar, I would not be such a fool when it comes to Rashi. I think the Modis know that UrShi are going to be of no help. Hence they have not insisted them or expected them to do anything. I have a feeling Jigar knows about Rashi. He has compromised himself to who she is. That is why he does not expect it out of her.

I know that Gopi will come out of this and do wonderfully Deepa. I cannot wait to see her reunion with her Ahemji.. Aww. That better be sweet for all the emotional episodes where she has missed him 
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post ,Harini.๐Ÿ‘ Yes it was all about the family... each and everyone giving emotional support for the other one!!! Hetal consoling Baa.. Baa consoling  Koki... Koki consoling Baa.. Baa consoling  Gopi... Even Kinjal rise up to the situation... Today she showed that she still got some good facts saved from urmi's cultural attacks... well done gal, you did not lose it all!!!
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
It was an emotional episode, Harini.  It never ceases to amaze me how this family comes together when one of their own is in trouble.  This is something that Urmila and Rashi do not and will never understand.  From the distraught wife, to the anxious mothers in law, I say this while Koki was concerned about Gopi Baa was concerned for Koki as well. A very well executed episode today.  Hats off to all concerned and to you 
Harini on your analysis.๐Ÿ‘
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post and beautifuly protrayed epi..
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post Harini.

Today was all about Kokila's and Gopi's pain. This has clearly shown not only the closeness that they yield from each other but also just how integral a role Ahem plays in their lives. 

Aman has won over Kokila by his mere touch of her hand. It seems that Ahem has revealed much about his family to Aman, especially about his mother and Gopi. 

Surprisingly no one from the Modi's had ever considered to ask to see the inspectors identification. However Urmila noticed something. 

Looking forward to the unfolding of this track.
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Simply superb analysis for an wonderful episode even know thinking of todays episode iam shading tears.
Gopi and worries for Ahem for not finding him was wonderful, she was talking to her child and soothing it not to worry itself and blaming herself for sending out and the worst part is her dream Ahem claiming Gopi and asking for rescue broke her heart the way she hug Kokila make my heart melt.๐Ÿ˜ญ
Kokila was strong she knows abt her son he ill be safe but as the time passes she too getting worried on one side and the other side her bahu make her more worried her condition was not bearable she dint know how to consul her buhu from her fears she started to shed tears.
Jigar stand by the family make her Babhi worry free he lied to her that Ahem called him that he was safe but worry in his face make Gopi not to believe him, he don't know how to consul his family especially his Babhi his mind is blocked from thinking of anything further so that he din't argur further for Aman told don't wnt to inform commissar later when Aman can with sub inspector he showed some disguised ๐Ÿ˜ก  
Aman i really hate him at first he told not to for to commissnar but later he himself bring inspector to show them he is good ๐Ÿ˜ก i don't like the way he took Kokila's hand and make her assure i think this is not for business revenge he is expecting something from Modis. the way he stands behind them made me doubt on him.
Rashi come to the form of Modi bahu and odered to stop her mothers mouth was nice
precap was very wonderful Gopi asking the reason why they lied to her that they din't get any calls from Ahem ๐Ÿ˜ญ