Pavitra Rishta

Problematic Ovi (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Hormonal change is only part of it . Yes it makes a pregnant woman super sensitive but the problem is much deeper than that . We all saw what it was . I too wanted an ARVI reunion , but in the proper way . A divorce should have been asked after the tamasha party not a fake promise that he wants the marraige to work with Ovi's help . By this time he knew about the deal ,  he knew he was repulsed by his wife , he knew he was madly in love with Purvi and just cud not get her out of his system ...he even knew that the hurried marraige had been a terrible mistake . So why this about turn , at whose behest , whose thoughts were these that he adhered to so faithfully ?

And it is said that Purvi is not controlling his mind !

One cannot have it both ways .  I believed  by reading some posts that this faithful adherence to the lover's thoughts , this obstinacy in just not giving another a chance however shabbily the ex treated you , this total mind control by the lover is defined as love ? To prove this love one gotta give unpleasant tests ? Pass them ? 

I would have agreed that Purvi does not control his mind if he had told her that he was filing for a divorce whether she married him or not after the party tamasha bcoz he had enough of the facade . I would have still criticized him but felt some sort of respect for him . He should have told Purvi that no one dictates to him who and when to 'sleep' with ...not even Purvi . That was his own personal decision .

But he did not . He obediently went and slept and it is said that Purvi does not control  his mind .

Nobody minded his going back to Purvi . Infact i wanted this track to end and i even mentioned in one of my posts that Dr Onir should ideally have been Ovi's love interest ...its she who needs to outgrow Arjun and move on . Even more than Teju she needed someone calm , mature , preferably a man of medicene who understood her well . 

Let me see if Arjun takes strong offense at not being told about his child by strong , independent Purvi who will now have self integrity issues and resolve to bring up the child on her own without telling him . I bet he will think its even a more wonderful 'tyaag' by his guru . Even if Guru breathes he thinks it is a tyaag . His thinking powers r sadly sapped by his wrong notions of love . It is extremely humiliating when a woman behaves this way , but it is ok when a man behaves this way ??

Not in my dictionary coz i know iwould not want my son or brother behaving like this .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6adittyKalapiForeverSHINeeDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Problematic Ovi (Page 9)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Originally posted by Kalapi

It was Arjun who went back to Ovi and wanted a second chance.

It was Arjun who wanted to forget the past and move forward.

It was of course both people who has s**, but then Arjun acted his old self again and started talking with bhootni Purvi. Just sleeping doesn't make a wife, unless the person really tries to move forward and away from his past.

He has failed at all counts, being the husband (when he had ample reasons and scope to walk out of the marriage after his declaration). No, he went ahead with this farce and preggo his wife. Now, he isn't acting the husband as he should (just having s** with wife or providing isn't enough and btw, is his saali dictating those terms too?). Anyone could be driven suicidal, if a wife finds hubby daydreaming about Saali. He doesn't care for his baby too, that is the man he has become. It is his negligence that is forcing Ovi into alcoholism. If you are not preggo yet it reality, one fail to appreciate the huge hormonal and emotional turmoil such a life changing event has on a women. You not have to accept my word for it, please google it. But here Arjun is failing big time as a husband and a a father, and it is his negligence in providing a true emotional support both to the mother and her kid...Actually, Arjun need more treatment than Ovi here, he is the most insensitive careless person, I have seen. He is a sorry example of a character and he needs counseling more than Ovi. Anyway, please rejoice and look forward to an Arvi union at the dead of the character Ovi and her child, truly a moment worth the celebrations, I guess my personal opinion differs here...

OK... you know what... i wonder if Ovi's behavior is what pushing Arjun more towards Purvi's thoughts... I think he is trying everything he can to make this work... for the right reason or wrong but he is trying... Ovi keeps bring up purvi and still doubts him and his intensions... which makes him want a normal life with purvi... it takes two to tango... so you cant blame Arjun...

Well, so far for the first month, ee saw Ovi as the dutiful wife serving hubby and Sasur. Strange simply becoz, she herself comes from a rich family, but still she chose to serve them quietly. Now, of course, she is pushed towards the edge with all the things Arjun been doing, remembering Purvi and obviously triggering Ovi's emotion buttons and pushing her endurance limit. She has realized that Arjun is putting up an act and that is coz of Purvi's remotely controlling abilities. Her disdain has increased now as she realizes Arjun is playing with her in all counts (emotionally, physically). So, to me at least, it isn't Ovi pushing Arjun, rather the other way around and today we saw what it did to Ovi. Again, I say, if Arjun can't be faithful to Ovi or try (since that is lacking in this case totally) at least, why lead Ovi on...Arjun need to make an honest effort, my POVů

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-and-geetForeverSHINeeDabulls23

maan-and-geet

Goldie

maan-and-geet

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maan-and-geet

It was Arjun who went back to Ovi and wanted a second chance.

It was Arjun who wanted to forget the past and move forward.

It was of course both people who has s**, but then Arjun acted his old self again and started talking with bhootni Purvi. Just sleeping doesn't make a wife, unless the person really tries to move forward and away from his past.

He has failed at all counts, being the husband (when he had ample reasons and scope to walk out of the marriage after his declaration). No, he went ahead with this farce and preggo his wife. Now, he isn't acting the husband as he should (just having s** with wife or providing isn't enough and btw, is his saali dictating those terms too?). Anyone could be driven suicidal, if a wife finds hubby daydreaming about Saali. He doesn't care for his baby too, that is the man he has become. It is his negligence that is forcing Ovi into alcoholism. If you are not preggo yet it reality, one fail to appreciate the huge hormonal and emotional turmoil such a life changing event has on a women. You not have to accept my word for it, please google it. But here Arjun is failing big time as a husband and a a father, and it is his negligence in providing a true emotional support both to the mother and her kid...Actually, Arjun need more treatment than Ovi here, he is the most insensitive careless person, I have seen. He is a sorry example of a character and he needs counseling more than Ovi. Anyway, please rejoice and look forward to an Arvi union at the dead of the character Ovi and her child, truly a moment worth the celebrations, I guess my personal opinion differs here...

OK... you know what... i wonder if Ovi's behavior is what pushing Arjun more towards Purvi's thoughts... I think he is trying everything he can to make this work... for the right reason or wrong but he is trying... Ovi keeps bring up purvi and still doubts him and his intensions... which makes him want a normal life with purvi... it takes two to tango... so you cant blame Arjun...

Well, so far for the first month, ee saw Ovi as the dutiful wife serving hubby and Sasur. Strange simply becoz, she herself comes from a rich family, but still she chose to serve them quietly. Now, of course, she is pushed towards the edge with all the things Arjun been doing, remembering Purvi and obviously triggering Ovi's emotion buttons and pushing her endurance limit. She has realized that Arjun is putting up an act and that is coz of Purvi's remotely controlling abilities. Her disdain has increased now as she realizes Arjun is playing with her in all counts (emotionally, physically). So, to me at least, it isn't Ovi pushing Arjun, rather the other way around and today we saw what it did to Ovi. Again, I say, if Arjun can't be faithful to Ovi or try (since that is lacking in this case totally) at least, why lead Ovi on...Arjun need to make an honest effort, my POV'

she tried... because she had what her heart desired... Arjun's life had changed in a minute... and he didnt expect that in his wildest dreams... Ovi tried to be a good wife/DIL coz she won... Arjun was distant coz he had lost everything in his life... so it was obvius... Ovi knew how she married him... she knew he was just, lost, and disturbed... if she really wanted to be a good wife she should have given him time to adjust to his upside down life... not create a scene at over every little thing... remember when Arjun told her that Purvi came to office for some work... she was upset coz arjun didnt tell her what he and purvi had talked abt... if she really wanted to make her marriage work she would have been happy that arjun told her... he was up front and forward with her... she kept on putting allegations and creating issues... to me that wasnt her being a dutiful wife...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6adittyjdronamrajusoapwatcher1JShivAshlaikabee5sunflower52Huma-peachesnplums

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Ovi is person who cant live without excitement in life. She always create drama for the sake of attention. And even if the mess was created by 3 of them but now I dont blame arjun and purvi at all. They r firm of their decision. They dont complaint for anything but REAL and Natural ovi always unhappy. I guess she in love with purvi more than arjun. Cant spare the poor girl even after she left.

Why arjun still not over with purvi? Reason Real and Natural ovi never missed a chance to remind him about his past. Her taunts r like she didnt knew anything about her husband's past before the marriage.

And hormonal changes?ROFL Sounding like she is first pregnant woman on this planet. Again arjun is responsible for her defective part of hormone. First she was going through obsessive hormonal changes, now pregnancy hormonal change and after delivery there should be another hormonal change for ovi as she is not common, she is REAL. So lifetime we must spare her for the sake of her hormones.  

I guess this hormones logic should apply to purvi too. Oh i forgot purvi is artificial and fake and Ovi is real and natural. Thats the difference. Real people like ovi cant talk with husband properly and show extra interest in ex gf of husband because thats what we call real otherwise it would make her fake like normal pregnant woman.

Arjun never forced her for the child. It was cool plan of sati savitri Savita and REAL and natural ovi to use her unborn to keep arjun away from purvi. So why this melodrama?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushiadittysoapwatcher1JShivcrazygirl4RDsunflower52newt2007AshlaikapeachesnplumsHuma-ameilia

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetone

The whole problem lies with Ovi because she lives in her own world where everything else doesn't matter apart from her, that's why she's so self centered, she can't see beyond herself. and her whole family especially Manav is not helping matters because she's used to getting ALL that she wants and having her way ALL the time ever since she was a child. She needed a reality check way back and now that fate is giving her one, that's why she's all acting like a psycho.
she needs to get real from that dream land of hers. Her family never questioned or reprimanded her where and when necessary, they only sympathize and try to reason with her. Ovi needs to understand that life doesn't always go the way we plan or in her case want. She can never eat her cake and have it at least not with the matters of the heart like love.

The whole problem? Seriously? Ovi's fault? Alone..?
Hmm..
Ovi is the real victim here.
Victim of Arjun's cowardness and Purvi's unrealistic sacrifice.
Because of these two idiot lover..ex-lover..Ovi's life is ruined.
They could simply go ahead with their marriage few months back and leave Ovi alone..but these two chose to sacrifice.
I feel like want to smack their face with my laptop.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

Originally posted by sweetone

The whole problem lies with Ovi because she lives in her own world where everything else doesn't matter apart from her, that's why she's so self centered, she can't see beyond herself. and her whole family especially Manav is not helping matters because she's used to getting ALL that she wants and having her way ALL the time ever since she was a child. She needed a reality check way back and now that fate is giving her one, that's why she's all acting like a psycho.
she needs to get real from that dream land of hers. Her family never questioned or reprimanded her where and when necessary, they only sympathize and try to reason with her. Ovi needs to understand that life doesn't always go the way we plan or in her case want. She can never eat her cake and have it at least not with the matters of the heart like love.

The whole problem? Seriously? Ovi's fault? Alone..?
Hmm..
Ovi is the real victim here.
Victim of Arjun's cowardness and Purvi's unrealistic sacrifice.
Because of these two idiot lover..ex-lover..Ovi's life is ruined.
They could simply go ahead with their marriage few months back and leave Ovi alone..but these two chose to sacrifice.
I feel like want to smack their face with my laptop.
Sipo I agree with yo that the fault is not only Ovi's it is between all three.
But I disagree that Ovi is the victim. Ovi is the one who started this mess for herself by proposing the deal to Purvi.. Purvi would have never sacrificed in the first place if Ovi had never gaven her such a deal in the first place.. 
Ovi is responsible for her own life.. What ever happens in ones life is ones own fault circumstances may be against a person but that is reality...
Just as Purvi and Arjun are responsible for their life so is Ovi..
No one is stopping Ovi from taking a divorce..
A person will end up no where in life if they blame thier issues on someone else.. her problems are the fruits of her own doing.. Its called Karma...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6adittysoapwatcher1JShivAshlaikacrazygirl4RDsunflower52peachesnplums

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Yes she has become the victim now after  purpoisefully giving her false hope ...till the party tamasha i could understand if some felt that her insecurity was some sort of a karmic punishment .

But party tamasha was turning point . Anyways the truth had been spoken loud and clear and anyways he was now the bad guy so why not file for a divorce when the marraige was still not a real marraige .

Let me put it this way .

Purvi and Arjun sleep before marrige .

After this Purvi tells him to marry other girl so that her mom gets her happiness and he complies .

Till the point Arjun has said loudly in the party that he loves Purvi he has not even touched his wife and not brought any babies in the world

But after coming into touch with his real feelings publicly and rising above standard day to day hypocrisy , he goesand has sex and impregnates his wife .

Now the sex he had with Purvi was unprotected so she too becomes pregnant but decides to keep this fact from him forever .

There is something very wrong with the way decisions r taken by Purvi and followed ad verbatiom by Arjun . Purvi should not have given him up after the sex , period . Her decision invites many raised eyebrows .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhani10adittyKalapiForeverSHINeeDabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Yes she has become the victim now after  purpoisefully giving her false hope ...till the party tamasha i could understand if some felt that her insecurity was some sort of a karmic punishment .

But party tamasha was turning point . Anyways the truth had been spoken loud and clear and anyways he was now the bad guy so why not file for a divorce when the marraige was still not a real marraige .

Let me put it this way .

Purvi and Arjun sleep before marrige .

After this Purvi tells him to marry other girl so that her mom gets her happiness and he complies .

Till the point Arjun has said loudly in the party that he loves Purvi he has not even touched his wife and not brought any babies in the world

But after coming into touch with his real feelings publicly and rising above standard day to day hypocrisy , he goesand has sex and impregnates his wife .

Now the sex he had with Purvi was unprotected so she too becomes pregnant but decides to keep this fact from him forever .

There is something very wrong with the way decisions r taken by Purvi and followed ad verbatiom by Arjun . Purvi should not have given him up after the sex , period . Her decision invites many raised eyebrows .
I agree completely. Besides, I do want Ovi to punish Arjun now, divorce him and keep him hanging by the thread by Custody battles...want Ovi to tarnish Arjun image publicly and show the world the "true' Arjun's face...

So, what is Purvi's Karmic punishment??????? Or is she the "mahaan' one beyong any punishment - gets away with playing with 2 lives...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.