Pavitra Rishta

Problematic Ovi (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 12

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Alright lets drag punni here for little bit. Even iif she brainwashed ovi against purvi and arjun, why did she has to believe what she heard from punni. A person can go with the flow when he/she is pretty weak to make their own judgement by listening to others and using their own brains. And yeah how can we forget, ovi  doesnt have a brain and  doesnt listen to anyone when she come up with her own clueless decision. Punni had always done wrong but ovi as being the clueless pupppet went a head and declared to herself that she wanted arjun at any cost! This is nothing but a damaged weak  thought which doesnt think anything except winnning things! Nothing can buy love and espically when arjun knows what she has done over time with arjun and purvi's lives!

Edited by Manoshono - 05 December 2012 at 3:33pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123sweetoneAxiomJShivAshlaikacrazygirl4RDsunflower52bee5bonibright

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Problematic Ovi (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjli2010

Goldie

Anjli2010

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetone

The whole problem lies with Ovi because she lives in her own world where everything else doesn't matter apart from her, that's why she's so self centered, she can't see beyond herself. and her whole family especially Manav is not helping matters because she's used to getting ALL that she wants and having her way ALL the time ever since she was a child. She needed a reality check way back and now that fate is giving her one, that's why she's all acting like a psycho.
she needs to get real from that dream land of hers. Her family never questioned or reprimanded her where and when necessary, they only sympathize and try to reason with her. Ovi needs to understand that life doesn't always go the way we plan or in her case want. She can never eat her cake and have it at least not with the matters of the heart like love.

Well love cannot be forced; that does not mean that Arjun
is always right either.  But Ovi did try to buy love, did she not?
As for her family not helping in reprimanding her... she
slashed her wrist once.  I think she is spoilt child and I dont
think she has learnt anything.  Incidentally, the actress who
plays Ovi is doing a good job with her acting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcher

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkalicious

Originally posted by Kalapi

It was Arjun who went back to Ovi and wanted a second chance.

It was Arjun who wanted to forget the past and move forward.

It was of course both people who has s**, but then Arjun acted his old self again and started talking with bhootni Purvi. Just sleeping doesn't make a wife, unless the person really tries to move forward and away from his past.

He has failed at all counts, being the husband (when he had ample reasons and scope to walk out of the marriage after his declaration). No, he went ahead with this farce and preggo his wife. Now, he isn't acting the husband as he should (just having s** with wife or providing isn't enough and btw, is his saali dictating those terms too?). Anyone could be driven suicidal, if a wife finds hubby daydreaming about Saali. He doesn't care for his baby too, that is the man he has become. It is his negligence that is forcing Ovi into alcoholism. If you are not preggo yet it reality, one fail to appreciate the huge hormonal and emotional turmoil such a life changing event has on a women. You not have to accept my word for it, please google it. But here Arjun is failing big time as a husband and a a father, and it is his negligence in providing a true emotional support both to the mother and her kid...Actually, Arjun need more treatment than Ovi here, he is the most insensitive careless person, I have seen. He is a sorry example of a character and he needs counseling more than Ovi. Anyway, please rejoice and look forward to an Arvi union at the dead of the character Ovi and her child, truly a moment worth the celebrations, I guess my personal opinion differs here...

I'am pregnant with my 3rd child & believe me i'am not psychotic in anyway !! You do get a little more emotional than usual in the initial stages , but that does not make a pregnant woman behave the way Ovi does.

but then Arjun the 2 timer into the mix, who is physically sleeping with his wife but romancing with his ex-flame Saali...that will make any woman hyperventilate and stress out...I guess, you know what I mean...can any women accept her hubby romancing in his dream???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolce123

QUOTE=Kalapi]

It was of course both people who has s**, but then Arjun acted his old self again and started talking with bhootni Purvi. Just sleeping doesn't make a wife, unless the person really tries to move forward and away from his past.

He has failed at all counts, being the husband (when he had ample reasons and scope to walk out of the marriage after his declaration). No, he went ahead with this farce and preggo his wife. Now, he isn't acting the husband as he should (just having s** with wife or providing isn't enough and btw, is his saali dictating those terms too?). Anyone could be driven suicidal, if a wife finds hubby daydreaming about Saali. He doesn't care for his baby too, that is the man he has become. It is his negligence that is forcing Ovi into alcoholism. If you are not preggo yet it reality, one fail to appreciate the huge hormonal and emotional turmoil such a life changing event has on a women. You not have to accept my word for it, please google it. But here Arjun is failing big time as a husband and a a father, and it is his negligence in providing a true emotional support both to the mother and her kid...Actually, Arjun need more treatment than Ovi here, he is the most insensitive careless person, I have seen. He is a sorry example of a character and he needs counseling more than Ovi. Anyway, please rejoice and look forward to an Arvi union at the dead of the character Ovi and her child, truly a moment worth the celebrations, I guess my personal opinion differs here...

Bhootni Purvi?? How is Purvi responsible for Ovi's psychotic behaviour??

[/QUOTE] Bhootni  Purvi coz he controls Arjun remotely...
And coz our dear Bhootni Puvi controls Arjun remotely, he neglects his wife dreaming of his saali...which is by the way incest...tell me which wife could accept that.
Now, the question is Why did Arjun not walk away the second chance he got instaed of those false promises of moving on in life???Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

dolce123

dolce123

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

QUOTE=Kalapi]

Bhootni  Purvi coz he controls Arjun remotely...
And coz our dear Bhootni Puvi controls Arjun remotely, he neglects his wife dreaming of his saali...which is by the way incest...tell me which wife could accept that.
Now, the question is Why did Arjun not walk away the second chance he got instaed of those false promises of moving on in life???Confused
[/QUOTE]
Purvi is not controlling Arjun...If Arjun cannot get Purvi out of his mind, it is not Purvi's fault. Purvi has done everything in her power to let Arjun move forward but it is not meant to happen cause they are soul mates. Now you ask me which wife will accept her husband to dream of his ex...well, my answer to that...the wife who manipulates and schemes to marry a man who she knows fully well is in love with someone else. She should know that she can only control his actions but not his mind.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetonearchverma10adittykandykandydiana72Axiomjdronamrajuanju011JShivAshlaikabee5Manoshonosunflower52peachesnplums

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

QUOTE=Kalapi]

Purvi is not controlling Arjun...If Arjun cannot get Purvi out of his mind, it is not Purvi's fault. Purvi has done everything in her power to let Arjun move forward but it is not meant to happen cause they are soul mates. Now you ask me which wife will accept her husband to dream of his ex...well, my answer to that...the wife who manipulates and schemes to marry a man who she knows fully well is in love with someone else. She should know that she can only control his actions but not his mind.
[/QUOTE]
No, right now, I am not blaming Purvi, it is Arjun's fault that he can't move forward.

As for the underlined, if Arjun can't move forward, why did he come and ask for the next chance after hsi public declaration of his love for his Saali. Did Ovi force him then. Don't you think that it could have been very easy for a divorce for him to apply for then , whean all family knew who he cared about? Then, why didn't he? Why did he go back and parrot what ws taught by Purvi?? Did he have to follow Purvi again?? He went and asked for a second chance. He said he wanted to move and have a future with Ovi He made the promise that Ovi is his future. Why make promises if he can't keep. No one is saying it is wasy to move on, but he isn't even trying, rather hanging on desperately and sleeping with his wife. Well, Ovi might be many things, but after the secong tamasha, shje could was ready for anything. It was wrong of Arjun to lead her on and get her preggo, if he can't give her 100%...so I guess, I find it Arjun fault.  In the first mess, I could say Ovi was responsible for the mess to an extend, after the second tamasha, I find Arjun squarely at fault...my POV...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyForeverSHINee

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

QUOTE=Kalapi]

[/QUOTE] Love the answer! That is what i was thinking. She shouldnt expect anythinf from arjun's side. His love was never meant to be for ovi. She should have realized this a little earlier when she was having a deal infront of helpless purvi who didnt see her happiness infront of his ma's khusi. I know a wife will feel miserable seeing her husband think of someone else but she should aacept that as she was aware of everything before getting married to him! I am just waiting to see how will arvi be after they meet. It is going to be an awkeard moment but i cant wait to see their confrontation about pregnancy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetone

maan-and-geet

Goldie

maan-and-geet

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

OK... you know what... i wonder if Ovi's behavior is what pushing Arjun more towards Purvi's thoughts... I think he is trying everything he can to make this work... for the right reason or wrong but he is trying... Ovi keeps bring up purvi and still doubts him and his intensions... which makes him want a normal life with purvi... it takes two to tango... so you cant blame Arjun...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushisweetoneadittykandykandydiana72jdronamrajuAxiomJShivbee5Ashlaikasunflower52peachesnplumsameilia

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.