Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Problematic Ovi (Page 7)

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

i dont beelive people still ahving a doubt on who being ovis child father?
its obviously arjun,she got pregnnat within 2 weeeks aftr purvi lft,so very less chances her sleepng wid sum1 else

Why not? Why cant we doubt it? It is PR, after all...Looking at the current track, anything can happen... so, let us wait on this too..Smile

Edited by jdronamraju - 05 December 2012 at 2:46pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairdolce123sweetonegmhatcherarchverma10adittykandykandyAxiomJShivManoshonoHuma-bonibrightpeachesnplums

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallika_1

Originally posted by Jaishankar

PR CV's/Ekta need medical help compared to Ovi for writing such disgusting tracks.
There are various way to show Arvi re-union (if CV's are thinking that way,now a days no one knows with the crap they are ditching) but is it necessary to show Arjun sleeping with Ovi unwillingly.Today I guess Ovi confirmed that fact that he slept with him and in fact a disgusting q was asked I guess by her that whether he though of Purvi when he slept with her.
I can never understand why such disgusting tracks are even created.
I am not sure why they had to show that Arjun is fulling his responsibility just coz Purvi told him to do so and slept with his wife unwillingly and now she is pregnant and both of them dont give a damn about the baby and Ovi is in Psychotic frenze and baby might be born handi-capped.On other hand Purvi is also going to be shown pregnant mostly bearing Arjun's child as well.
Baby killing has become a trend and it is disgusting to see it n I guess Ovi's one is heading towards that.
It would have been much dignified if Arjun was shown not sleeping with Ovi just for the sake of it and both for just pretending their relationship.
I am not sure how the writers of the show except TRP's to go up with such disgusting tracks.Only time will tell I guess.They need such a reality check these idiotic of CV's.

jai dear ovi never said that arjun slept with her, I double checked, she said to arjun my husband jo baiteta  to mere sath hai par sochta kisi aur ke bare mein hai Tongue

hmmm thank you for that clarification dear Smile
 Big smile

so can you translate pls? Smile
.Nikki. IF-Dazzler
.Nikki.
.Nikki.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
ovi was a psycho, she is a psycho and she will always be a psycho and thats the end of the story.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkalicioussweetonegmhatcheradittydolce123anju011JShivbee5ManoshonoHuma-bonibright

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

PR CV's/Ekta need medical help compared to Ovi for writing such disgusting tracks.
There are various way to show Arvi re-union (if CV's are thinking that way,now a days no one knows with the crap they are ditching) but is it necessary to show Arjun sleeping with Ovi unwillingly.Today I guess Ovi confirmed that fact that he slept with him and in fact a disgusting q was asked I guess by her that whether he though of Purvi when he slept with her.
I am not sure why they had to show that Arjun is fulling his responsibility just coz Purvi told him to do so and slept with his wife unwillingly and now she is pregnant and both of them dont give a damn about the baby and Ovi is in Psychotic frenze and baby might be born handi-capped.On other hand Purvi is also going to be shown pregnant mostly bearing Arjun's child as well.
Baby killing has become a trend and it is disgusting to see it n I guess Ovi's one is heading towards that.
It would have been much dignified if Arjun was shown not sleeping with Ovi just for the sake of it and both for just pretending their relationship.
I am not sure how the writers of the show except TRP's to go up with such disgusting tracks.Only time will tell I guess.They need such a reality check these idiotic of CV's.

jai dear ovi never said that arjun slept with her, I double checked, she said to arjun my husband jo baiteta  to mere sath hai par sochta kisi aur ke bare mein hai Tongue
He SITS with me,but thinks about somebody else..
 Big smile

I have translated it for u.
My answer is in BLUE..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittydiana72Manoshono

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Big smile

my husband is here sitting with me, but thinks about someone else..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyJShivnaavaManoshono

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Originally posted by sherma

i dont beelive people still ahving a doubt on who being ovis child father?
its obviously arjun,she got pregnnat within 2 weeeks aftr purvi lft,so very less chances her sleepng wid sum1 else

Why not? Why cant we doubt it? It is PR, after all...Looking at the current track, anything can happen... so, let us wait on this too..Smile

exactly  its Ekta world dear everything is possible here Wink n I still think  Kuch tu garbar hai boss coz today Ovi said u sit with me She can say u sleep with me but she didn't  n im happy she didn't said that Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123adittyjdronamrajuJShivManoshonoameiliabonibright

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Ovi Needs To Stay Away From Her Cousin Punni. She's The One Who Gaves Her Bad Advice.

As For Punni She Needs To Get A Life.
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

I don't even wanna get started on Punni just because she couldn't hav arjun and mainly his money she made Purvi's life miserable they say the apple doesn't fall too far frm da tree its da same with Punni and her mother they both are big troublemakersAngry

Agreed Punni and Manju are bad. 
When Ovi went with blank check to Purvi, it wasn't Punni's idea.
When Ovi went to make the deal with Purvi, it too wasn't Punni's idea. (Punni told her to go make a deal with Archana, not Purvi.)
"100 people can say 100 different things, whats your own mind doing?", as in, Punni can say what she wants and instigate Ovi, what was Ovi's mind doing?

From the past 6 months, Purvi was gone and there was no Punni in the picture brainwashing or instigating Ovi, who made Ovi's life miserable? She got all she wanted - Arjun as husband and Arjun's child as her baby, there was no Purvi. She could have made her life heaven, no, she chose to make it hell.

When Arjun came back and asked for a chance to make the marriage work, she chose that option too. She had all the freedom to throw him out of his life. She didn't. Then if she did choose that option, then he also had asked to help him to make this marriage work. Has she done that? She knew he loves Purvi. Didn't he ask her time? Instead of helping him forget Purvi, she keeps repeating Purvi Purvi Purvi on his face.

And above all, why utilize the baby to hurt him? By waiting for him to see that she can drink champagne. Going ahead and drinking, endangering the baby's life.

Why blame someone else, when the fault lies with Ovi?

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushimeeranairdolce123sweetonegmhatcherarchverma10Indra2012kandykandydiana72Axiomanju011jdronamrajuPancham101JShivManoshonosunflower52peachesnplumsKesha_H.bonibright

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index