Pavitra Rishta

Problematic Ovi (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

dolce123

dolce123

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Everybody is questioning Arjun not divorcing Ovi...well, why not blame Ovi. She is very unhappy, picking fights with Arjun, taunting him about loving Purvi, drinking and harming her unborn child...why does she not file for a divorce and end her misery? Alcohol is not going to solve anything...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vaneeza11gmhatcherenigma6sweetonekandykandyjdronamrajuJShivAxiombee5peachesnplumsbonibright

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Problematic Ovi (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Very good topic. Ovi has been a spoilt brat from day one of her appearance in the show.

BUT one should not forget Punni also who has played a major part in this triangle and current track
lol! I guess we are mainly discussing about ovi here. We should wait until someone creates another thread about punni. Then we can all jump on it Wink

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I don't even wanna get started on Punni just because she couldn't hav arjun and mainly his money she made Purvi's life miserable they say the apple doesn't fall too far frm da tree its da same with Punni and her mother they both are big troublemakersAngry

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manoshono

Very good topic. Ovi has been a spoilt brat from day one of her appearance in the show.

BUT one should not forget Punni also who has played a major part in this triangle and current track
lol! I guess we are mainly discussing about ovi here. We should wait until someone creates another thread about punni. Then we can all jump on it Wink

I know this topic is on ovi but what i am saying is that what ever the current situation is all due to punni instigating ovi and purvi requesting arjun to accept ovi.   If punni had not interfered, this ovi pregancy etc might not have happended.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manoshono

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

I know this topic is on ovi but what i am saying is that what ever the current situation is all due to punni instigating ovi and purvi requesting arjun to accept ovi.   If punni had not interfered, this ovi pregancy etc might not have happended.
Ovi has her own brains,why should she listen to what others r saying?
She should use her own brains nah?
Purvi asked Arjun to get married to Ovi and Arjun listened to it,and people r saying that there was no gun held on his head.
Then even Punni didn't hold any gun on Ovi's head.
So why did Ovi listen to what Punni told her to do?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vaneeza11adittykandykandyJShivsunflower52bee5peachesnplums

jdronamraju

Goldie

jdronamraju

Originally posted by sherma

I am definitely here for Arvi reunion :) but this discourse is getting hotter! Lol! People are really getting way too senti! Blaming poor arjun and purvi relationship. It's not about who is at fault and who is not. If you see the reality, I feel everyone is at fault at some point including manav and archana. Drag them as well. There is I guess a lot of topics regarding arjun-ovi-purvi! Pointing arjun the most at fault. Come one guys its just one of the track that has to be solved. Let it solved and see what's the mystery behind this. Why are we judging things too soon. Regarding rejoicing arvi over ovi and her child, nobody feels this way. We do care about ovi's baby. But this doesn't mean that arjun should stop loving Purvi. She has to realize her mistake. Arvians have always been arvi fans and want them to reunite. Purvi and arjun can look after both babies together. Lets enjoy Arvi!!! Big smile
u r an arvian its cool,but y arvi shld look after bth babies?
y not arovi look after bth babies,
i dont want histry to repeat again,wat happend wid shravni.it shld not happn wid purvi and ovi
Ovi take care of Purvi's baby, REALLY ??? Hard to imagine in her curent state of Purvi-Arjun-Hate ..
Purvi taking care of Ovi's baby is kinda believable, not for anything else just because of her MAHAANTHA factor, she would go up on that rector scale ! And, we all know, how she loves that Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6adittykandykandyJShivAxiombee5Manoshonobonibrightpeachesnplums

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

I know this topic is on ovi but what i am saying is that what ever the current situation is all due to punni instigating ovi and purvi requesting arjun to accept ovi. If punni had not interfered, this ovi pregancy etc might not have happended.
yes you are right. And I was just joking around over the idea of making a new thread on punni. Aside from that, Punni will be caught soon! She can't escape. I guess there is a lot more to happen in PR. Hope PR doesn't end soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty

pinkalicious

pinkalicious

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

It was Arjun who went back to Ovi and wanted a second chance.

It was Arjun who wanted to forget the past and move forward.

It was of course both people who has s**, but then Arjun acted his old self again and started talking with bhootni Purvi. Just sleeping doesn't make a wife, unless the person really tries to move forward and away from his past.

He has failed at all counts, being the husband (when he had ample reasons and scope to walk out of the marriage after his declaration). No, he went ahead with this farce and preggo his wife. Now, he isn't acting the husband as he should (just having s** with wife or providing isn't enough and btw, is his saali dictating those terms too?). Anyone could be driven suicidal, if a wife finds hubby daydreaming about Saali. He doesn't care for his baby too, that is the man he has become. It is his negligence that is forcing Ovi into alcoholism. If you are not preggo yet it reality, one fail to appreciate the huge hormonal and emotional turmoil such a life changing event has on a women. You not have to accept my word for it, please google it. But here Arjun is failing big time as a husband and a a father, and it is his negligence in providing a true emotional support both to the mother and her kid...Actually, Arjun need more treatment than Ovi here, he is the most insensitive careless person, I have seen. He is a sorry example of a character and he needs counseling more than Ovi. Anyway, please rejoice and look forward to an Arvi union at the dead of the character Ovi and her child, truly a moment worth the celebrations, I guess my personal opinion differs here...

I'am pregnant with my 3rd child & believe me i'am not psychotic in anyway !! You do get a little more emotional than usual in the initial stages , but that does not make a pregnant woman behave the way Ovi does.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

quinkIndra2012adittykandykandydiana72dolce123gmhatcherJShivAxiomjdronamrajuPancham101sunflower52bee5Manoshonoameiliapeachesnplumsbonibright

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.