Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ovi was a psycho, she is a psycho and she will always be a psycho and thats the end of the story.
bonibright thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

so can you translate pls? πŸ˜Š

I have translated it for u.
My answer is in BLUE..😊
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

so can you translate pls? πŸ˜Š

my husband is here sitting with me, but thinks about someone else..
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jdronamraju

Why not? Why cant we doubt it? It is PR, after all...Looking at the current track, anything can happen... so, let us wait on this too..😊

exactly  its Ekta world dear everything is possible here πŸ˜‰ n I still think  Kuch tu garbar hai boss coz today Ovi said u sit with me She can say u sleep with me but she didn't  n im happy she didn't said that πŸ˜ƒ
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ovi Needs To Stay Away From Her Cousin Punni. She's The One Who Gaves Her Bad Advice.

As For Punni She Needs To Get A Life.
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaggerchick16

I don't even wanna get started on Punni just because she couldn't hav arjun and mainly his money she made Purvi's life miserable they say the apple doesn't fall too far frm da tree its da same with Punni and her mother they both are big troublemakers😑

Agreed Punni and Manju are bad. 
When Ovi went with blank check to Purvi, it wasn't Punni's idea.
When Ovi went to make the deal with Purvi, it too wasn't Punni's idea. (Punni told her to go make a deal with Archana, not Purvi.)
"100 people can say 100 different things, whats your own mind doing?", as in, Punni can say what she wants and instigate Ovi, what was Ovi's mind doing?

From the past 6 months, Purvi was gone and there was no Punni in the picture brainwashing or instigating Ovi, who made Ovi's life miserable? She got all she wanted - Arjun as husband and Arjun's child as her baby, there was no Purvi. She could have made her life heaven, no, she chose to make it hell.

When Arjun came back and asked for a chance to make the marriage work, she chose that option too. She had all the freedom to throw him out of his life. She didn't. Then if she did choose that option, then he also had asked to help him to make this marriage work. Has she done that? She knew he loves Purvi. Didn't he ask her time? Instead of helping him forget Purvi, she keeps repeating Purvi Purvi Purvi on his face.

And above all, why utilize the baby to hurt him? By waiting for him to see that she can drink champagne. Going ahead and drinking, endangering the baby's life.

Why blame someone else, when the fault lies with Ovi?

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Alright lets drag punni here for little bit. Even iif she brainwashed ovi against purvi and arjun, why did she has to believe what she heard from punni. A person can go with the flow when he/she is pretty weak to make their own judgement by listening to others and using their own brains. And yeah how can we forget, ovi  doesnt have a brain and  doesnt listen to anyone when she come up with her own clueless decision. Punni had always done wrong but ovi as being the clueless pupppet went a head and declared to herself that she wanted arjun at any cost! This is nothing but a damaged weak  thought which doesnt think anything except winnning things! Nothing can buy love and espically when arjun knows what she has done over time with arjun and purvi's lives! Edited by Manoshono - 11 years ago
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetone

The whole problem lies with Ovi because she lives in her own world where everything else doesn't matter apart from her, that's why she's so self centered, she can't see beyond herself. and her whole family especially Manav is not helping matters because she's used to getting ALL that she wants and having her way ALL the time ever since she was a child. She needed a reality check way back and now that fate is giving her one, that's why she's all acting like a psycho.
she needs to get real from that dream land of hers. Her family never questioned or reprimanded her where and when necessary, they only sympathize and try to reason with her. Ovi needs to understand that life doesn't always go the way we plan or in her case want. She can never eat her cake and have it at least not with the matters of the heart like love.

Well love cannot be forced; that does not mean that Arjun
is always right either.  But Ovi did try to buy love, did she not?
As for her family not helping in reprimanding her... she
slashed her wrist once.  I think she is spoilt child and I dont
think she has learnt anything.  Incidentally, the actress who
plays Ovi is doing a good job with her acting.
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkalicious

I'am pregnant with my 3rd child & believe me i'am not psychotic in anyway !! You do get a little more emotional than usual in the initial stages , but that does not make a pregnant woman behave the way Ovi does.

but then Arjun the 2 timer into the mix, who is physically sleeping with his wife but romancing with his ex-flame Saali...that will make any woman hyperventilate and stress out...I guess, you know what I mean...can any women accept her hubby romancing in his dream???
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolce123

QUOTE=Kalapi]

It was Arjun who went back to Ovi and wanted a second chance.

It was Arjun who wanted to forget the past and move forward.

It was of course both people who has s**, but then Arjun acted his old self again and started talking with bhootni Purvi. Just sleeping doesn't make a wife, unless the person really tries to move forward and away from his past.

He has failed at all counts, being the husband (when he had ample reasons and scope to walk out of the marriage after his declaration). No, he went ahead with this farce and preggo his wife. Now, he isn't acting the husband as he should (just having s** with wife or providing isn't enough and btw, is his saali dictating those terms too?). Anyone could be driven suicidal, if a wife finds hubby daydreaming about Saali. He doesn't care for his baby too, that is the man he has become. It is his negligence that is forcing Ovi into alcoholism. If you are not preggo yet it reality, one fail to appreciate the huge hormonal and emotional turmoil such a life changing event has on a women. You not have to accept my word for it, please google it. But here Arjun is failing big time as a husband and a a father, and it is his negligence in providing a true emotional support both to the mother and her kid...Actually, Arjun need more treatment than Ovi here, he is the most insensitive careless person, I have seen. He is a sorry example of a character and he needs counseling more than Ovi. Anyway, please rejoice and look forward to an Arvi union at the dead of the character Ovi and her child, truly a moment worth the celebrations, I guess my personal opinion differs here...

Bhootni Purvi?? How is Purvi responsible for Ovi's psychotic behaviour??

[/QUOTE] Bhootni  Purvi coz he controls Arjun remotely...
And coz our dear Bhootni Puvi controls Arjun remotely, he neglects his wife dreaming of his saali...which is by the way incest...tell me which wife could accept that.
Now, the question is Why did Arjun not walk away the second chance he got instaed of those false promises of moving on in life???πŸ˜•