Problematic Ovi (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

jdronamraju

Goldie

jdronamraju

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

PR CV's/Ekta need medical help compared to Ovi for writing such disgusting tracks.
There are various way to show Arvi re-union (if CV's are thinking that way,now a days no one knows with the crap they are ditching) but is it necessary to show Arjun sleeping with Ovi unwillingly.Today I guess Ovi confirmed that fact that he slept with him and in fact a disgusting q was asked I guess by her that whether he though of Purvi when he slept with her.
I can never understand why such disgusting tracks are even created.
I am not sure why they had to show that Arjun is fulling his responsibility just coz Purvi told him to do so and slept with his wife unwillingly and now she is pregnant and both of them dont give a damn about the baby and Ovi is in Psychotic frenze and baby might be born handi-capped.On other hand Purvi is also going to be shown pregnant mostly bearing Arjun's child as well.
Baby killing has become a trend and it is disgusting to see it n I guess Ovi's one is heading towards that.
It would have been much dignified if Arjun was shown not sleeping with Ovi just for the sake of it and both for just pretending their relationship.
I am not sure how the writers of the show except TRP's to go up with such disgusting tracks.Only time will tell I guess.They need such a reality check these idiotic of CV's.

Jai, I agree it is a disgusting track that the CV's have taken to write a reunion. They could have written a more sensible, realistic and a beautiful one if htey wanted to. But, I guess it is the TRP battle. Even then, I wonder how such stories bring high TRP's..maybe the shock value of it all..

Keeping the rest of the story aside, @red so far they have been showing that Arjun is concerned about the baby, that is why he has been trying to stop her from drinking. It is shown that Ovi doesnt care about the well being of the baby or she is just too self-involved to think about the baby.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairdolce123enigma6sweetoneadittykandykandyJShivAxiomJaishankarKalapiAshlaikabonibrightkoolsadhu1000peachesnplumsashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Problematic Ovi (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by Manoshono

I am definitely here for Arvi reunion :) but this discourse is getting hotter! Lol! People are really getting way too senti! Blaming poor arjun and purvi relationship. It's not about who is at fault and who is not. If you see the reality, I feel everyone is at fault at some point including manav and archana. Drag them as well. There is I guess a lot of topics regarding arjun-ovi-purvi! Pointing arjun the most at fault. Come one guys its just one of the track that has to be solved. Let it solved and see what's the mystery behind this. Why are we judging things too soon. Regarding rejoicing arvi over ovi and her child, nobody feels this way. We do care about ovi's baby. But this doesn't mean that arjun should stop loving Purvi. She has to realize her mistake. Arvians have always been arvi fans and want them to reunite. Purvi and arjun can look after both babies together. Lets enjoy Arvi!!! Big smile

u r an arvian its cool,but y arvi shld look after bth babies?
y not arovi look after bth babies,
i dont want histry to repeat again,wat happend wid shravni.it shld not happn wid purvi and ovi
so you are saying that ovi should still get the happiness and won't realize a thing what she has done so far? The mess she has created? It's about being fair. If she still gets what she want then I guess evil will always rule out angels! Babies are diffo not at fault. That's what I said babies should be with the one who can take care if them and who understands each other more. Not live in a relationship where nobody is happy except there is only a compromise.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairsweetoneadittykandykandyJShivbonibrightashfaque2012

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Srsly I can understand tht Ovi is pregnant and she is gng thru some srs changes here but she is frustrating I won't be surprised if Arjun files for a divorce but sadly she is pregnant so he has to accept her and even if she wasn't pregnant and he filed for a divorce evryone would be on Arjun's case and Purvi would've gotten blamedDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetoneadittykandykandyJShivbee5

jdronamraju

Goldie

jdronamraju

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
The parents invovled here, boggle my mind !! How are they so blind to what is happening around them? How do they believe the facade these two are putting out about their marriage and not see the issues? Generally,  kids can fool anyone but ur parents. Isn't that the fact? Parents are the ones who know their child inside out and can see through any pretenses. It seems to be the opposite her.
DK: He lives with them, for godsake !! How can he be so blind to the tenuous relationship that these two have? Does he know his son so less, and not feel for what he is going through or what he is dealing with? He claims to know Ovi since she was a child, so, how can he not see her pain? He just sits by and takes everything in stride with a "Whatever" attitude..!! It just amazes me..

Archana-Manav: Should I even go there? Even keeping aside the wedding debacle and their ineptitude to do anything back then, recently they heard their son-in-law say to their daughter that he loves another woman. Does that not concern them? Normal expectation from parents is to sit and talk with them, deal with the issue by getting into the thick of it, not just go their own merry way... Dont they know Ovi's mentality and how this would affect her? Have they even bothered to deal with her? Talk to her, keep a watch on her to see how she takes it? Atleast Archana is suspicious, not that she has done anything about it. But, Manav, who should know Ovi the best. he is hte one who raised her. How is he blind to her condition? When they learn she is pregnant, should it not concern them that their daughter is getting into all this, with her realtionship with her husband being so brittle? Did they even question her on this? Why is that not their pirority? why is taking lunch to a son who is in jail for a crime he commited be the top priority? Where should their priorities lie as parents? How did they believe that everything has become hunky dory in 6 months? Come on, where is the maturity expected at their ages... That should be the big RED flag to them.. Unbelievable !!

Arent these parents responsible partly to Ovi's condition now and what happens to the baby?

Edited by jdronamraju - 05 December 2012 at 2:00pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairenigma6gmhatcherdolce123sweetoneIndra2012adittykandykandydiana72JShivAxiomPancham101Manoshonobee5peachesnplumsbonibright

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Very good topic.   Ovi has been a spoilt brat from day one of her appearance in the show.

BUT one should not forget Punni also who has played a major part in this triangle and current track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetone

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Ovi is not only obsessed but she is self absorbed and ungrateful.She is still blaming the woman who gave her Arjun,left everything,her parents,her friends her life.Ovi is still not happy.This psycho is now jealous of the baby caz the baby gets more attention from Arjun.If Arjun wants to talk nicely to her its not for her its for someone else.If Arjun wants to take care of her its not for her but for 'his' baby.
Oh when will this woman stop complaining?Isnt she tired of always playing the blame game?
Ovi loves to find fault in others to cover up her shortcomings and inabilities as a wife,a sister,a daughter and a friend.She has won but yet she has lost.She got the deal and made huge profits from it...she got Arjun,his name and now his baby(doubt its even Arjun's) but she has no love.The thing that no amount of money,make up.expensive designer clothes,deals cant buy is something she can never have and that is Arjun's love.She can own his house,his cars,his wealth but she can never rule his heart and soul as Purvi has his heart and she cant  give Ovi that heart even if she wants to.
Ovi is dissatisfied and not content with all that she has.She is living the world of a queen but she is a pauper when it comes to love.Its one thing to drink wine when ur pregnant its its another thing to try and commit suicide when u have another living being inside of u.Ovi doesnt care abt anyone not even her baby.What was this baby;s fault in all of this for Ovi to resort to such measures.Oh i forgot this baby was a hindrance in her life and she only wanted him/her becaz she thought that Arjun would miraculously fall in love with her.Now this baby's real purpose is not working wonders for her she wants to hurt him/her.Such a woman doesnt deserve to be called a mother who will use an innocent child for their selfish motives.The child would be better off without a psychopathic mother who will suck every happiness from them.Ovi is a leech that just keeps sucking the happiness out of everyone's lives.Trying to hurt her baby just becaz she is not satisfied with her state is downright unacceptable and unjustifiable in my mind.No amount of excuse can pardon her for what she did today and i hope she pays for it.Someone needs to give this girl a reality check big time caz she is falling from her castle  and she is not only going to hurt herself but another life in the process.

Edited by ameilia - 05 December 2012 at 2:04pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairmunny2sweetonegmhatcherIndra2012dolce123adittykandykandydiana72jdronamrajuAxiomJShivPancham101Manoshonosunflower52bee5peachesnplumsbonibright

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

The parents invovled here, boggle my mind !! How are they so blind to what is happening around them? How do they believe the facade these two are putting out about their marriage and not see the issues? Generally, kids can fool anyone but ur parents. Isn't that the fact? Parents are the ones who know their child inside out and can see through any pretenses. It seems to be the opposite her.

DK: He lives with them, for godsake !! How can he be so blind to the tenuous relationship that these two have? Does he know his son so less, and not feel forwhat he is going through or what he is dealing with? He claims to know Ovi since she was a child, so, how can he not see her pain? He just sits by and takes everythingin stride with a "Whatever" attitude..!! It just amazes me..

</div>
Archana-Manav: Should I even go there? Even keeping asidethe wedding debacle and their ineptitude to do anything back then, recently they heard their son-in-law say to their daughter that he loves another woman. Does that not concern them? Normal expectation from parentsis to sit and talk with them, deal with the issue by getting into the thick of it, not just go their own merry way... Dont they know Ovi's mentality and how this would affect her? Have they even bothered to deal with her? Talk to her, keep a watch on her to see how she takes it? Atleast Archana is suspicious, not that she has done anything about it. But, Manav, who should know Ovi the best. he is hte one who raised her. How is he blind to her condition? When they learn she is pregnant, should it not concern them that their daughter is getting into all this, with her realtionship with her husband being so tumulous...?Did they even question her on thisWhy is that not their pirority? why is taking lunch to a son who is in jail for a crime he commited be the top priority? Where should their priorities lie as parents?

Arent these parents responsible partly to Ovi's condition now and what happens to the baby?

<div>
agreed! You know the funny and the most pathetic scene was when arjun declared in front of everyone that he still loves purv, ma archana went to ovi and asked why don't they have a real husband-wife relationship! I felt very amazed and angered with her. Excuse me? What does she think about relationship? She doesn't realize how her adopted daughter was in love with arjun, how they were close to get married. How can she as a great mother think that it will be easy for arjun to act as a nirmal husband? A time to re collect if I am not wrong. Did archana herself got intimate with manav at first when she herself didn't want the marriage? What does she expect ovi to do? Get on it right away? She didn't even confront ovi about her wrong doings. What a mahaan ma she is. And now since ovi is harming herself and the baby. She is getting all worried up. And don't even talk about manav... He is way too out of the picture!

Edited by Manoshono - 05 December 2012 at 2:06pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Indra2012dolce123enigma6kandykandyadittyjdronamrajuJShivAxiomsunflower52bonibright

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by Manoshono

I am definitely here for Arvi reunion :) but this discourse is getting hotter! Lol! People are really getting way too senti! Blaming poor arjun and purvi relationship. It's not about who is at fault and who is not. If you see the reality, I feel everyone is at fault at some point including manav and archana. Drag them as well. There is I guess a lot of topics regarding arjun-ovi-purvi! Pointing arjun the most at fault. Come one guys its just one of the track that has to be solved. Let it solved and see what's the mystery behind this. Why are we judging things too soon. Regarding rejoicing arvi over ovi and her child, nobody feels this way. We do care about ovi's baby. But this doesn't mean that arjun should stop loving Purvi. She has to realize her mistake. Arvians have always been arvi fans and want them to reunite. Purvi and arjun can look after both babies together. Lets enjoy Arvi!!! Big smile
u r an arvian its cool,but y arvi shld look after bth babies?
y not arovi look after bth babies,
i dont want histry to repeat again,wat happend wid shravni.it shld not happn wid purvi and ovi
Do u really think that Ovi can take care of 2 children,specially Purvi's child?
She is always blaming Purvi for all the mess in her life,dont u think she'll try to harm Purvi's child to vent her frustration?
And then,I dont think she can even take care of her own child too.Even before it is born,she is trying to harm it by consuming alcohol,howcome she'll take care of it when it is born?
I really have doubt on that..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Indra2012dolce123sweetoneadittykandykandyAxiomjdronamrajusunflower52bee5Manoshonopeachesnplums

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.