Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallika_1

Originally posted by Jaishankar

PR CV's/Ekta need medical help compared to Ovi for writing such disgusting tracks.
There are various way to show Arvi re-union (if CV's are thinking that way,now a days no one knows with the crap they are ditching) but is it necessary to show Arjun sleeping with Ovi unwillingly.Today I guess Ovi confirmed that fact that he slept with him and in fact a disgusting q was asked I guess by her that whether he though of Purvi when he slept with her.
I can never understand why such disgusting tracks are even created.
I am not sure why they had to show that Arjun is fulling his responsibility just coz Purvi told him to do so and slept with his wife unwillingly and now she is pregnant and both of them dont give a damn about the baby and Ovi is in Psychotic frenze and baby might be born handi-capped.On other hand Purvi is also going to be shown pregnant mostly bearing Arjun's child as well.
Baby killing has become a trend and it is disgusting to see it n I guess Ovi's one is heading towards that.
It would have been much dignified if Arjun was shown not sleeping with Ovi just for the sake of it and both for just pretending their relationship.
I am not sure how the writers of the show except TRP's to go up with such disgusting tracks.Only time will tell I guess.They need such a reality check these idiotic of CV's.

jai dear ovi never said that arjun slept with her, I double checked, she said to arjun my husband jo baiteta  to mere sath hai par sochta kisi aur ke bare mein hai Tongue

hmmm thank you for that clarification dear Smile. I hope they find a much better way to re-unite Arvi and move away from this double pregnancy crap ASAP.If they dont have any ideas then re-unite them and end the show on a good note rather forced to end the show with ground zero trp's in a bitter state.

Edited by Jaishankar - 05 December 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mallika_1Manoshonoashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Problematic Ovi (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
i dont beelive people still ahving a doubt on who being ovis child father?
its obviously arjun,she got pregnnat within 2 weeeks aftr purvi lft,so very less chances her sleepng wid sum1 else

mallika_1

Goldie

mallika_1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mallika_1

PR CV's/Ekta need medical help compared to Ovi for writing such disgusting tracks.
There are various way to show Arvi re-union (if CV's are thinking that way,now a days no one knows with the crap they are ditching) but is it necessary to show Arjun sleeping with Ovi unwillingly.Today I guess Ovi confirmed that fact that he slept with him and in fact a disgusting q was asked I guess by her that whether he though of Purvi when he slept with her.
I am not sure why they had to show that Arjun is fulling his responsibility just coz Purvi told him to do so and slept with his wife unwillingly and now she is pregnant and both of them dont give a damn about the baby and Ovi is in Psychotic frenze and baby might be born handi-capped.On other hand Purvi is also going to be shown pregnant mostly bearing Arjun's child as well.
Baby killing has become a trend and it is disgusting to see it n I guess Ovi's one is heading towards that.
It would have been much dignified if Arjun was shown not sleeping with Ovi just for the sake of it and both for just pretending their relationship.
I am not sure how the writers of the show except TRP's to go up with such disgusting tracks.Only time will tell I guess.They need such a reality check these idiotic of CV's.

jai dear ovi never said that arjun slept with her, I double checked, she said to arjun my husband jo baiteta  to mere sath hai par sochta kisi aur ke bare mein hai Tongue

hmmm thank you for that clarification dear Smile
 Big smile

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
The writers are suppose to be themselves from chawls of Mumbai and hence PR was different at the start. I cant imagine how can the writers who deem themselves living in chawls come up with such disgusting tracks.
If they dont have any idea (which seems like that) re-unite everyone and end it on a happy note before the show is made forced to end with ground zero trp's on a bitter state.
All the actors of this show deserve at least this from Ekta/PR if not anything else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

jdronamraju

Goldie

jdronamraju

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Ahh ! Now, that Purvi has left town, who else can be blamed for ALL of Ovi's issues ??? OfCourse, it has to be Arjun !!! I am NOT saying he is blameless, but pinning it all on him, really !!

Granted Arjun did it for Purvi, and he should not have listened to her again !! He should not let that girl rule his mind, life so much, but that is a different issue. Now, the baby problem is being blamed on him too ??? Why ??

Why is Ovi bitter about the baby? Arjun gave her the choice of having the baby or not and she chose to have it. Why? Because, her Aaji told her that the baby can bridge the gap between the husband and wife, and will slowly and surely her hubby will forget his love. Granted, she gave the advice as an experienced person who has seen life. She probably is right. And, at that point, it sounded all nice and tempting to Ms.Ovi. So, she went ahead to have the baby. Did she think that the baby would work miracles and transform Arjun's love to her in a few months? He said he would TRY to make the marriage work, and need her cooperation and help. So, where is her cooperation now? She knows that he is excited about the baby and is very concerned about it. So, why does she not act smartly, and use that to her advantage? Why does it have to be about HER again?? She wants him to love her unconditionally, switch over from Purvi in a few months? So, to hurt him, she is hurting the baby? I am sure she knows that drinking harms the baby. Does she not care?   Is this the behavior that is being justified today that it is all Arjun's fault and not hers? Irrespective of everything else, if Arjun yells at her not to drink as it harms the baby, he is wrong? 

After Arjun said recently that he still loved Purvi before everyone, and then later came back to ask her for a second chance, WHY did she take that up? She pretty well knows that it may not happen. Why did she not refuse that second chance? He may be "2-timing" as some claim, so why does she not leave Arjun for good? Why does she still hanker for his love and now is so bitter about it? Why cant she leave him NOW and go away and live a better life? Why does she want to hang on to a marraige where she is miserable ? Let us assume, it is all Arjun's fault, so who is stopping her from walking out? Why does she have to harm an innocent baby? Does she not care about anyone else other than herself?????  isnt a baby part of her? I would really like to know...

Edited by jdronamraju - 05 December 2012 at 1:29pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

candacymunny2meeranairdolce123sweetonekandykandydiana72Indra2012..PlayfulKiss..JShivAxiomPancham101Ashlaikabee5Manoshonosunflower52bonibrightpeachesnplumsameiliaashfaque2012

gmhatcher

gmhatcher

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
The problem with Ovi seems to be "sometimes you get what you ask for, so be careful when asking" and she wasn't. You can't make anybody love you and she's finding that out the hard way.
As over indulged and placated as she's been she doesn't know what no means, and now she's finding out that sometimes "no" is the answer ( and most of the time when no is the answer there's a very good reason).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetoneadittykandykandydiana72JShivAshlaikabee5bonibrightashfaque2012

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

There are various way to show Arvi re-union (if CV's are thinking that way,now a days no one knows with the crap they are ditching) but is it necessary to show Arjun sleeping with Ovi unwillingly.Today I guess Ovi confirmed that fact that he slept with him and in fact adisgustingq was asked I guess by her that whether he though of Purvi when he slept with her.
I am not sure why they had to show that Arjun is fulling hisresponsibilityjust coz Purvi told him to do so and slept with his wife unwillingly and now she is pregnant and both of them dont give a damn about the baby and Ovi is inPsychoticfrenze and baby might be born handi-capped.On other hand Purvi is also going to be shown pregnant mostly bearing Arjun's child as well.

yaar you are right that cvs could have showed another way of arvi reunion but an Kiya ker sakte hain. We already have this track and we want arvi reunion. We don't even know what might happen. Maybe they can show that the baby that ovi is carrying is not even Arjun's. it's a soap, so there could be that possibility. Intimacy doesn't always mean that you get pregnant right away. Maybe she spend the night with that Romil and didn't realize. And maybe later when ovi realized how wrong she was by separating arvi, she might handover the baby and leave forever? Yeah? And then purvi may realize how wrong she was by handing over arjun. And then arvi will live happily ever after.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittybonibrightashfaque2012

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I honestly don't care whose fault it is at this juncture ...

The baby has come in the world ...and it is the duty of all to see its safe and sound .

Its extremely extremely irresponsible and immature of Ovi to drink like this ...her feelings do not matter more than the baby 's safety '

Arjun is no less , making that sadela face and talking to laptops in the bedroom and enraging her and making double meaning speeches and pressing all the wrong triggers 

Guru Purvi has of course run away after forcing him to sleep with her just bcoz her Aai should not have any problems in her marraige . Guru Purvi has taken the remote control of Arjun's mind with her before fleeing and fled .

Whether Ovi wanted the baby , whether having the baby was her decision can be debated after the baby comes in the world coz i have no doubts the moment it does Arjun will say he has done all his duties and feel mentally free to run after Purvi , his favorite sport

The fact is he did not file for divorce after the party tamasha but brought a baby in the world and is equally to be blamed so is the guru who gave him budhdhi and ran away

So  while telling her righteously it was ur decision to bring this baby in the world so honor it he shud remember his promise and honor his marraige truly too .

Archana shud take her with her and look after her and Arjun shud not incense her at this stage . Bas thats all that is expected from these adults and all elders Manav ,Archana, Savita... DK shud talk to Ovi and make her realize that nothing is more important than the baby .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6adittyKalapisherma

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.