Pavitra Rishta

Problematic Ovi (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

JShiv

Goldie

JShiv

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Arjun is at fault cause his mad cap wife is a psychoShocked oops i'm wrong it's not only Arjun Purvi is the biggest cause Dead... Ovi is the most disgusting woman i ever see. God should never let such woman have kids it's totally unbelievable to see this same girl who wanted Arjun at any cost got him got everything even manage to get rid of the biggest problem Purvi she is even having his kid which i strongly doubt)  is still not happy. She chose to keep her child and stay married to Arjun no one forced her why didn't she divorced him???? I know many of you will say why Arjun didn't divorced her i will tell you why cause he knows the mad cap will try her usual most famous stunt suicide. He knows he will be blamed for his psycho wife's death. The two only had a fight and she already try her famous stunt let alone divorce LOL which sane woman tries to harm her innocent unborn child??? Only people like Varsha and Ovi these two are the exact same no difference between them see this psycho might try to kidnap Purvi child and run like her mausi Varsha i will not expect anything better to be honest not with the rate this so called PR is going Pinch Ovi needs a mental asylum not Love. Love is not gonna make her sane she needs people to start telling her no no no you cant snatch someones happiness and expect your self to be happy, you cant always get what you want in the wrong way, you cant expect people to love you back because you love them,you cant put your self first and your family last and expect them to put you first and them selves last that's not how it works at least not in real life. I said this before and i will say it again Ovi in my book is plain obnoxious and disgusting no sympathy for her from me. And i certainly will never want to know a woman like her ever in my life.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushisweetoneadittykandykandyArShiFever.SNoshinmallika_1naavasunflower52ManoshonoHuma-ameiliabonibrightarjunpurvixoashfaque2012peachesnplums

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Problematic Ovi (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dolce123

dolce123

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
QUOTE=Kalapi]

It was Arjun who went back to Ovi and wanted a second chance.

It was Arjun who wanted to forget the past and move forward.

It was of course both people who has s**, but then Arjun acted his old self again and started talking with bhootni Purvi. Just sleeping doesn't make a wife, unless the person really tries to move forward and away from his past.

He has failed at all counts, being the husband (when he had ample reasons and scope to walk out of the marriage after his declaration). No, he went ahead with this farce and preggo his wife. Now, he isn't acting the husband as he should (just having s** with wife or providing isn't enough and btw, is his saali dictating those terms too?). Anyone could be driven suicidal, if a wife finds hubby daydreaming about Saali. He doesn't care for his baby too, that is the man he has become. It is his negligence that is forcing Ovi into alcoholism. If you are not preggo yet it reality, one fail to appreciate the huge hormonal and emotional turmoil such a life changing event has on a women. You not have to accept my word for it, please google it. But here Arjun is failing big time as a husband and a a father, and it is his negligence in providing a true emotional support both to the mother and her kid...Actually, Arjun need more treatment than Ovi here, he is the most insensitive careless person, I have seen. He is a sorry example of a character and he needs counseling more than Ovi. Anyway, please rejoice and look forward to an Arvi union at the dead of the character Ovi and her child, truly a moment worth the celebrations, I guess my personal opinion differs here...

[/QUOTE] Bhootni Purvi?? How is Purvi responsible for Ovi's psychotic behaviour??

Edited by dolce123 - 05 December 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetoneadittykandykandyJShivbee5White-Roseashfaque2012

ek_nai_paheli

Groupbie

ek_nai_paheli

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Someone should have the courage to tell Ovi that she was the one who wanted to marry Arjun despite the fact that he loved someone else... so she has to bear the consequences.  In every other serial they show this stupid thing where one will sacrifice his or her love for someone else and then they are expected to live happily ever after.  I dont blame Arjun at all in this, he always said the he loves Purvi and will always love her.  The only stupid thing he did was to marry Ovi.. but someone. maybe Archana should turn around and tell her that she wanted this so deal with it.  i do hope though that they show Arjun and Purvi together finally.  Ovi is one spoilt brat.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123sweetonearchverma10adittykandykandyArShiFever.JShivSNoshinmallika_1bee5ManoshonoWhite-Roseashfaque2012

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I am definitely here for Arvi reunion :) but this discourse is getting hotter! Lol! People are really getting way too senti! Blaming poor arjun and purvi relationship. It's not about who is at fault and who is not. If you see the reality, I feel everyone is at fault at some point including manav and archana. Drag them as well. There is I guess a lot of topics regarding arjun-ovi-purvi! Pointing arjun the most at fault. Come one guys its just one of the track that has to be solved. Let it solved and see what's the mystery behind this. Why are we judging things too soon. Regarding rejoicing arvi over ovi and her child, nobody feels this way. We do care about ovi's baby. But this doesn't mean that arjun should stop loving Purvi. She has to realize her mistake. Arvians have always been arvi fans and want them to reunite. Purvi and arjun can look after both babies together. Lets enjoy Arvi!!! Big smile

Edited by Manoshono - 05 December 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetoneadittykandykandySNoshinmallika_1bee5peachesnplumsashfaque2012

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
PR CV's/Ekta need medical help compared to Ovi for writing such disgusting tracks.
There are various way to show Arvi re-union (if CV's are thinking that way,now a days no one knows with the crap they are ditching) but is it necessary to show Arjun sleeping with Ovi unwillingly.Today I guess Ovi confirmed that fact that he slept with him and in fact a disgusting q was asked I guess by her that whether he though of Purvi when he slept with her.
I can never understand why such disgusting tracks are even created.
I am not sure why they had to show that Arjun is fulling his responsibility just coz Purvi told him to do so and slept with his wife unwillingly and now she is pregnant and both of them dont give a damn about the baby and Ovi is in Psychotic frenze and baby might be born handi-capped.On other hand Purvi is also going to be shown pregnant mostly bearing Arjun's child as well.
Baby killing has become a trend and it is disgusting to see it n I guess Ovi's one is heading towards that.
It would have been much dignified if Arjun was shown not sleeping with Ovi just for the sake of it and both for just pretending their relationship.
I am not sure how the writers of the show except TRP's to go up with such disgusting tracks.Only time will tell I guess.They need such a reality check these idiotic of CV's.

enigma6diana72naavamallika_1shermasunflower52ashfaque2012

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manoshono

I am definitely here for Arvi reunion :) but this discourse is getting hotter! Lol! People are really getting way too senti! Blaming poor arjun and purvi relationship. It's not about who is at fault and who is not. If you see the reality, I feel everyone is at fault at some point including manav and archana. Drag them as well. There is I guess a lot of topics regarding arjun-ovi-purvi! Pointing arjun the most at fault. Come one guys its just one of the track that has to be solved. Let it solved and see what's the mystery behind this. Why are we judging things too soon. Regarding rejoicing arvi over ovi and her child, nobody feels this way. We do care about ovi's baby. But this doesn't mean that arjun should stop loving Purvi. She has to realize her mistake. Arvians have always been arvi fans and want them to reunite. Purvi and arjun can look after both babies together. Lets enjoy Arvi!!! Big smile
u r an arvian its cool,but y arvi shld look after bth babies?
y not arovi look after bth babies,
i dont want histry to repeat again,wat happend wid shravni.it shld not happn wid purvi and ovi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

mallika_1

Goldie

mallika_1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

PR CV's/Ekta need medical help compared to Ovi for writing such disgusting tracks.
There are various way to show Arvi re-union (if CV's are thinking that way,now a days no one knows with the crap they are ditching) but is it necessary to show Arjun sleeping with Ovi unwillingly.Today I guess Ovi confirmed that fact that he slept with him and in fact a disgusting q was asked I guess by her that whether he though of Purvi when he slept with her.
I can never understand why such disgusting tracks are even created.
I am not sure why they had to show that Arjun is fulling his responsibility just coz Purvi told him to do so and slept with his wife unwillingly and now she is pregnant and both of them dont give a damn about the baby and Ovi is in Psychotic frenze and baby might be born handi-capped.On other hand Purvi is also going to be shown pregnant mostly bearing Arjun's child as well.
Baby killing has become a trend and it is disgusting to see it n I guess Ovi's one is heading towards that.
It would have been much dignified if Arjun was shown not sleeping with Ovi just for the sake of it and both for just pretending their relationship.
I am not sure how the writers of the show except TRP's to go up with such disgusting tracks.Only time will tell I guess.They need such a reality check these idiotic of CV's.

jai dear ovi never said that arjun slept with her, I double checked, she said to arjun my husband jo baiteta  to mere sath hai par sochta kisi aur ke bare mein hai Tongue

dolce123SNoshinJShivPancham101bee5peachesnplumsbonibright

JShiv

Goldie

JShiv

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

both of them dont give a damn about the baby

Sorry but we were clearly shown that its Ovi who don't give a damn about her baby Arjun is trying his best to take care of the baby (I cant say his baby cause i'm still not buying it's his baby)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Indra2012meeranairdolce123sweetoneadittySNoshinmallika_1jdronamrajuPancham101bee5bonibright

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.