Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
she is crazy!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetone

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
@Nemesispower: I don't think she's really obsessed with herself I think she is obsessed with Arjun and maybe she was in a hurry to get married and Arjun maybe seemed lyk the right person since he has been her best frien 4 lyk maybe 4ever

Pancham101

bubbles22 Groupbie
bubbles22
bubbles22

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by mallika_1

hormonal change ROFL

ab bas isko ilzam dena bakhi reh gaya ta ROFL
I guess you are young so don't understand the hormanal changes one goes through during Pregnancy, try google it dear...it will be very informative...

Been pregnant, had babies..but yet to come up with hormonal changes so intense to cause being this selfish.
Ovi is a spoiled brat. Period. No excuses.

Agreed, Arjun has his own faults and so does every single character in PR, BUT it is simply ridiculous to base all this on hormonal changes.
People who start out being self-centered and have too much self-pity will be just that..with or without intense hormonal changes.

PS: Purvi is pregnant too, wonder what 'hormonal changes' will make her do in PR Land.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetoneJShivsunflower52

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubbles22

Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by mallika_1

hormonal change ROFL

ab bas isko ilzam dena bakhi reh gaya ta ROFL
I guess you are young so don't understand the hormanal changes one goes through during Pregnancy, try google it dear...it will be very informative...

Been pregnant, had babies..but yet to come up with hormonal changes so intense to cause being this selfish.
Ovi is a spoiled brat. Period. No excuses.

Agreed, Arjun has his own faults and so does every single character in PR, BUT it is simply ridiculous to base all this on hormonal changes.
People who start out being self-centered and have too much self-pity will be just that..with or without intense hormonal changes.

PS: Purvi is pregnant too, wonder what 'hormonal changes' will make her do in PR Land.

Darling, I am not justifying her actions, why should I? She was wrong drinking peroid. Becoz by her action she is jeopardizing a baby's wellbeing.

Saying the above, let me try explaining what I meant by pulling in her pregnancy hormones. With pregnancy as you yourself is well aware of, hormonal changes, causes mood swings (even period of depression, particular if the environment is not conducive to happiness). This was obviously the case with Arjun acting the way he is, thinking about Purvi in front of Ovi.  It is only pushing her to do things just in spite. Well, you might recall that  Ovi, a Canadian raised supermodel, (who is obviously much more accustomed to alcohol than an average Indian girl), was never shown drinking pre- marriage, thanks to Cvs. Obviusly, one might conclude from what CVs are showing so far, that  her sudden taking to drinking must be the result of some trigger. Obviously, the trigger here is Arjun who is romancing with Purvi in front of his wife. Now, can a wife take kindly to such action? Thus, my conclusion, is that her drinking habit was to combat her depressive surrounding, which isn't helped by the different hormonal changes that happens in pregnancy acutely and constantly.

As for Purvi's example. Why should she be depressed or take to drinking? Isn't she the one romancing someone married to someone elseWink. Well, she should be in seventh heaven having a father and a hubby in Onir, who obviously is pretty straight as far as I can see. She has done very wellBig smile, if you ask me.  hope I could put forward my POV humbly and of course my POV.

Edited by Kalapi - 10 December 2012 at 5:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07ForeverSHINeeDabulls23

neha001m.p Newbie
neha001m.p
neha001m.p

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
ALL THIS IS BECAUSE OF THAT IDIOT OVI NOT BECAUSE OF ARJUN AND PURVI. ARVIANS SHOULD WORK TOGETHER AND PLAN SOMETHING TO REUNITE ARJUN AND PURVI...Big smile

sweetone

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha001m.p

ALL THIS IS BECAUSE OF THAT IDIOT OVI NOT BECAUSE OF ARJUN AND PURVI. ARVIANS SHOULD WORK TOGETHER AND PLAN SOMETHING TO REUNITE ARJUN AND PURVI...Big smile

Breaking Rule #3 - no name calling, whether that involved a fan group, actor or character. 

PR DT 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index