Problematic Ovi (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Kalapi

mahan purvi is not playing with 2 lives...She has found another bakra so quick within her 7 months in Kolkata the Doctor...She is a smooother operator indeed..

2 families, 3 lives and 2 babies lives she has-will be destroying...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6TanyazKalapiForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Problematic Ovi (Page 10)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
We will still have to wait for the entire drama of this track to be unfold. There is a lot to happen. We will have to see how purvi got pregnant. How will arjun react of knowing her pregnancy? I don't know when the story will be actually unfold. Just getting miserable and excited at a same time. And I don't know how cvs will be solving this mess. Hope whatever happens, arvi do get back to their track soon! Everyone has made so many conclusions so far. We will see what cvs have in their mind.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6adittyTanyazcrazygirl4RD

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manoshono

Alright lets drag punni here for little bit. Even iif she brainwashed ovi against purvi and arjun, why did she has to believe what she heard from punni. A person can go with the flow when he/she is pretty weak to make their own judgement by listening to others and using their own brains. And yeah how can we forget, ovi  doesnt have a brain and  doesnt listen to anyone when she come up with her own clueless decision. Punni had always done wrong but ovi as being the clueless pupppet went a head and declared to herself that she wanted arjun at any cost! This is nothing but a damaged weak  thought which doesnt think anything except winnning things! Nothing can buy love and espically when arjun knows what she has done over time with arjun and purvi's lives!

mano i dnt blame punni for all..she told ovi to make a deal with archana.but she didnt asked her to make a deal with purvi..it was ovi who did that knwing purvi's weakness Confused

TanyazJShivsoapwatcher1Manoshono

cutiepiexox

cutiepiexox

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Agree but Disagree!
Yes ovi is problematic BUT you cant blame everything on her arjun and purvi and manav (like you menstioned) are equally at fault with ovi for the situation.

Purvi because she was dumb enough the accept her stupid deal which opened the door for her too become more obsessive physco about arjun and ruining 3 lives.

Manav because he spolit ovi and didn't stop her when she was wrong

Arjun for being dumb enough for not telling ovi he was in love with purvi at the engagement if he had calmly told her then the situations would still be bad but not as bad as they are now. Also for going along with the stupid marriage and getting intimate with her which gave her hope of her marriage working.

Ovi because she is naturally a obsessive physco and screwed up the situation by being her self

If all of the characters handled the situation better then it wouldnt been so bad. arjun, purvi and manav if had used there brain of how to handel it then ovi would have gotten her reality check much longer and would have made her less physco.

(my first long post but i dont think i made that much sense????)

Edited by cutiepiexox - 05 December 2012 at 9:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6adittyTanyazsoapwatcher1White-Rose

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepiexox

<div align="center"><font color="#FF0033" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Agree but Disagree!</font><font color="#FF0033" size="4">
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yes ovi is problematic BUT you cant blame everything on her arjun and purvi and manav are equally at fault with ovi for the situation.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Purvi because she was dumb enough the accept her stupid deal </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">which opened the door for her too become more obssesive physco about arjun and ruining 3 lives</font>.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Manav because he spolit ovi and didnt stop her when she was wronge</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arjun for being dumb enough for not telling ovi he was in love with purvi at the engagement if he had camly told her then the situations would still be bad but not as bad as they are now. Also for going along with the stupid marraige and getting intamaite with her which gave her hope of her marraige working.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ovi beacuse she is naturally a obsessive physco and screwed up the situation by being her self</font></font>

<font color="#FF0033" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Ovi the match who started the little spark but arjun purvi and ESPCIALLY manav are the fuel who made the fire bigger!</font>
</div><div align="center">

<font color="#33FFCC" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">(my first long post but i dont think i made that much sense????)</font>
</div>
well it is true that everyone is at fault. But ovi slightly higher than them. Being a physco since childhood doesn't mean we should let go her mistakes. One has to realize otherwise she will be like that for the rest of her life and then no one would be able to say or do anything against her. Someone or something has to teach her a lesson. You can't get someone's love by force and I don't know what will make her realize that. When they got married, I thought cvs might make her realize soon and ovi will hand arjun back to purvi and forget him forever. Instead the complication has risen even more. But whatever happens she will have to give up on arjun one day! A life can't be that easy with two different person who think opposite at all the time. I don't know how long will it drag! But excited to see arvi reunion. Something interesting has to happen for arvi reunion. I don't know what cvs has planned to blast about their reunion. Because people still hanging into this soap for arvi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mi*chi*adittysoapwatcher1

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Kalapi

mahan purvi is not playing with 2 lives...She has found another bakra so quick within her 7 months in Kolkata the Doctor...She is a smooother operator indeed..

2 families, 3 lives and 2 babies lives she has-will be destroying...

Varsha, the same thing can be said of Ovi too "2 families, 3 lives and 2 babies lives she has-will be destroying..."  Both girls are responsible for this mess and Arjun was the scapegoat.  He is going to get a rude shock seeing Purvi with Onir. 

enigma6adittyManoshonoAshlaika

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

Originally posted by Manoshono

Alright lets drag punni here for little bit. Even iif she brainwashed ovi against purvi and arjun, why did she has to believe what she heard from punni. A person can go with the flow when he/she is pretty weak to make their own judgement by listening to others and using their own brains. And yeah how can we forget, ovi doesnt have a brain and doesnt listen to anyone when she come up with her ownclueless decision. Punni had always done wrong but ovi as being the clueless pupppet went a head and declared to herself thatshe wanted arjun at any cost! This is nothing but a damaged weak thought which doesnt think anything except winnning things! Nothing can buy love and espically when arjun knows what she has done over time with arjun and purvi's lives!

mano i dnt blame punni for all..she told ovi to make a deal with archana.but she didnt asked her to make a deal with purvi..it was ovi who did that knwing purvi's weaknessConfused
oh maybe I have missed what punni has told her. I was too busy to watch arvi lol! But still whatever punni has told her, ovi definitely picked purvis weakness and that was her aai. She had everything on target and was sure that situation will be in her favor! Such an evil girl she was.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittysoapwatcher1Ashlaika

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Originally posted by Kalapi

It was Arjun who went back to Ovi and wanted a second chance.

It was Arjun who wanted to forget the past and move forward.

It was of course both people who has s**, but then Arjun acted his old self again and started talking with bhootni Purvi. Just sleeping doesn't make a wife, unless the person really tries to move forward and away from his past.

He has failed at all counts, being the husband (when he had ample reasons and scope to walk out of the marriage after his declaration). No, he went ahead with this farce and preggo his wife. Now, he isn't acting the husband as he should (just having s** with wife or providing isn't enough and btw, is his saali dictating those terms too?). Anyone could be driven suicidal, if a wife finds hubby daydreaming about Saali. He doesn't care for his baby too, that is the man he has become. It is his negligence that is forcing Ovi into alcoholism. If you are not preggo yet it reality, one fail to appreciate the huge hormonal and emotional turmoil such a life changing event has on a women. You not have to accept my word for it, please google it. But here Arjun is failing big time as a husband and a a father, and it is his negligence in providing a true emotional support both to the mother and her kid...Actually, Arjun need more treatment than Ovi here, he is the most insensitive careless person, I have seen. He is a sorry example of a character and he needs counseling more than Ovi. Anyway, please rejoice and look forward to an Arvi union at the dead of the character Ovi and her child, truly a moment worth the celebrations, I guess my personal opinion differs here...

OK... you know what... i wonder if Ovi's behavior is what pushing Arjun more towards Purvi's thoughts... I think he is trying everything he can to make this work... for the right reason or wrong but he is trying... Ovi keeps bring up purvi and still doubts him and his intensions... which makes him want a normal life with purvi... it takes two to tango... so you cant blame Arjun...

Well, so far for the first month, ee saw Ovi as the dutiful wife serving hubby and Sasur. Strange simply becoz, she herself comes from a rich family, but still she chose to serve them quietly. Now, of course, she is pushed towards the edge with all the things Arjun been doing, remembering Purvi and obviously triggering Ovi's emotion buttons and pushing her endurance limit. She has realized that Arjun is putting up an act and that is coz of Purvi's remotely controlling abilities. Her disdain has increased now as she realizes Arjun is playing with her in all counts (emotionally, physically). So, to me at least, it isn't Ovi pushing Arjun, rather the other way around and today we saw what it did to Ovi. Again, I say, if Arjun can't be faithful to Ovi or try (since that is lacking in this case totally) at least, why lead Ovi on...Arjun need to make an honest effort, my POV'

I don't think Purvi's remote control abilities have anything to do with the current situation between Arjun and Ovi. 

Purvi is not super human and cannot control anyone from wherever she is.  If Arjun has thoughts of Purvi, it is not Purvi's doing, it is Arjun's mind that is conjuring up images of Purvi. She moved away, did not even tell Arjun she was pregnant with his child so as not to upset her sister's marriage. 

If Ovi still blames Purvi for coming between Arjun and her, it is sad for Ovi. Ovi overestimated her own powers, she thought she could win Arjun's heart by forcing him into marriage with her. Maybe most men are able to get over their first loves but some men cannot forget for a lifetime. Unfortunately for Ovi, Arjun belongs to the latter category and she has realized that too late, no use in being bitter now.  She needs to cut loose and move ahead.  But she listened to Savita and kept the baby and now feels stifled hence the resentment towards baby and Arjun.  No turning back the clock, she made her bed and cannot escape it easily. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Mi*chi*adittyJShivjdronamrajusunflower52AshlaikaManoshonopeachesnplums

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.