Problematic Ovi - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
When will this sacrificial phase will end?? It makes the life worst to live! 😭 I was so sad seeing the precap of arjun desperately( maybe) looking for purvi? What has happened to that beautiful love story. Their lives have so much changed. Loved all the past memories which made them stand out from other lovers. I just miss all that. Wrong path can destroy you so much that you can't even live or uphold yourself and that's what arjun was thinking in the car. Poor arvi! I find it very hard to adjust the current situation that was due to one sacrifice and that too for the mother. And she didn't even try to make ovi realize that snatching someone's happiness is not right. I hope ovi's pregnancy some how doesnot relate to Arjun's.Edited by Manoshono - 11 years ago
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

I don't think Purvi's remote control abilities have anything to do with the current situation between Arjun and Ovi. 

Purvi is not super human and cannot control anyone from wherever she is.  If Arjun has thoughts of Purvi, it is not Purvi's doing, it is Arjun's mind that is conjuring up images of Purvi. She moved away, did not even tell Arjun she was pregnant with his child so as not to upset her sister's marriage. 

If Ovi still blames Purvi for coming between Arjun and her, it is sad for Ovi. Ovi overestimated her own powers, she thought she could win Arjun's heart by forcing him into marriage with her. Maybe most men are able to get over their first loves but some men cannot forget for a lifetime. Unfortunately for Ovi, Arjun belongs to the latter category and she has realized that too late, no use in being bitter now.  She needs to cut loose and move ahead.  But she listened to Savita and kept the baby and now feels stifled hence the resentment towards baby and Arjun.  No turning back the clock, she made her bed and cannot escape it easily. 

Well, Purvi has that ability to control Arjun remotely. She is in his system. If she wasn't , why could Arjun go back the second time and parrot those words about second chance that Purvi taught him. He surely knew the first month that he was married that it wasn't possible for him to forget Purvi, but he still went ahead at the behest of Purvi and convinced Ovi. At that point Ovi was done, she didn't manipulate Arjun again, right? She and her family plus the public knew now, so why go on with the tamasha. I have said this before and will say now, it was Arvi who let Ovi come between them, they did it first (although Ovi was at a fault to an extent then), but for the second time it was totally Arjun's fault. Why promise things to Ovi that he can't fulfill? Why bring into babies? At least around the first time, the marriage awsn't consummated, but now? Purvi definitely controls that loverboy, who has lost all sense and is now out to kill an innocent life with his negligence towards his wife. WE have seen Cvs elaborately showing him dreaming of Purvi, if he could truly move on and keep his promised, those memories should be tucked safely away, right?

you know what. I agree with the saying all is fair in love and war.
but Ovi's attempt to harm herself and her baby is totally ridiculous. I mean what will she gain, sympathy or what? she has to understand that you don't get what you wish for overnight, it takes a lot of patience, perseverance and at times compromises and sacrifices to get what we want. she wants Arjun's heart but she has to stop imposing herself on him and stop being the obsessive self centered spoilt brat that she is now. that's not the best way to go about it. In life, to be the best at everything, you don't need to wait for opportunities to present themselves or people to lead the way for you but you should create those opportunities yourself. ok, let's assume, she's not at fault and Arjun, Purvi or whosoever is at fault for her present condition, but what's stopping her from backing out and moving on, why is she still fighting a lost battle or is she waiting for another Punni to come and instigate her, or another Savita to provide a not-so valid reason for her to move on or waiting for an Archana and a Manav to continue tolerating and sympathizing with her. for heavens sake, she's got to set her priorities right, suddenly, she's now thinking of her career. for goodness sake, she should just back off and stop blaming others for her escapable woes. She's old enough to know what's good for her, so why is she holding on to something that was never hers in the first place and probably will never be hers. she should give herself and everybody else a break for goodness sake and stop throwing her psychotic tantrums at something she can easily solve in a jiffy.Edited by sweetone - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Kalapi

Well, Purvi has that ability to control Arjun remotely. She is in his system. If she wasn't , why could Arjun go back the second time and parrot those words about second chance that Purvi taught him. He surely knew the first month that he was married that it wasn't possible for him to forget Purvi, but he still went ahead at the behest of Purvi and convinced Ovi. At that point Ovi was done, she didn't manipulate Arjun again, right? She and her family plus the public knew now, so why go on with the tamasha. I have said this before and will say now, it was Arvi who let Ovi come between them, they did it first (although Ovi was at a fault to an extent then), but for the second time it was totally Arjun's fault. Why promise things to Ovi that he can't fulfill? Why bring into babies? At least around the first time, the marriage awsn't consummated, but now? Purvi definitely controls that loverboy, who has lost all sense and is now out to kill an innocent life with his negligence towards his wife. WE have seen Cvs elaborately showing him dreaming of Purvi, if he could truly move on and keep his promised, those memories should be tucked safely away, right?

Kalapi, Purvi's memories may have the power to control Arjun but giving Purvi super natural powers of being able to control someone remotely would be too unrealistic.  I don't think even Ekta with all her faltu ideas would try attempting to hoodwink us like that. 

I am glad you too think Ovi was at fault the first time around. And while dreaming about your love in front of your wife may infuriate the wife even if she knows the circumstances under which they got married since she is now carrying his baby (? on that), Arjun cannot be blamed for killing an innocent baby.  That blame should be placed fairly and squarely on Ovi's able shoulders, she is 20 or 21?  1 yr old when she went to Canada, 18 years apart = 19 plus the b'day recently so 20 + at least count. She should have more sense than to drink and harm her baby even if she hated her husband, the baby as you say is innocent.  It is maternal instinct to want to protect your baby at all costs.  

Shruthi is doing a wonderful job of portraying the crazy, anguished wife and while part of me does pity her in a wondering sort of way as to how much more pathetic she can get, she is but languishing in a hole she has dug for herself, and a gigantic hole for the two others involved as well.

I pity Arjun too, he is living a life in hell, totally miserable with a woman who has gone berserk, he did make an attempt to live normally but Ovi is pushing him away.  Give the guy a chance to forget the happiness he dreamed of with another and welcome this baby happily together if you want to give your marriage a fighting chance instead of throwing his ex-fiance at his face every step of the way.  Ovi is not making an attempt to get closer to him, she is only driving a wedge between the two of them, she knows him well or professes to (they were best friends supposedly) so it should come easy to her. 

This marriage was doomed from the beginning and would have taken a Herculean effort to beat all odds and make it work but with no help/advice from the adults either before or after the fiasco, with the adults' concerted effort to pull wool over their own eyes and pretend all was well all around with their kids, divorce would be the best option for these two whether Purvi stays with Dr. Onir or not.  
Originally posted by bee5

Agreed Punni and Manju are bad. 
When Ovi went with blank check to Purvi, it wasn't Punni's idea.
When Ovi went to make the deal with Purvi, it too wasn't Punni's idea. (Punni told her to go make a deal with Archana, not Purvi.)
"100 people can say 100 different things, whats your own mind doing?", as in, Punni can say what she wants and instigate Ovi, what was Ovi's mind doing?

From the past 6 months, Purvi was gone and there was no Punni in the picture brainwashing or instigating Ovi, who made Ovi's life miserable? She got all she wanted - Arjun as husband and Arjun's child as her baby, there was no Purvi. She could have made her life heaven, no, she chose to make it hell.

When Arjun came back and asked for a chance to make the marriage work, she chose that option too. She had all the freedom to throw him out of his life. She didn't. Then if she did choose that option, then he also had asked to help him to make this marriage work. Has she done that? She knew he loves Purvi. Didn't he ask her time? Instead of helping him forget Purvi, she keeps repeating Purvi Purvi Purvi on his face.

And above all, why utilize the baby to hurt him? By waiting for him to see that she can drink champagne. Going ahead and drinking, endangering the baby's life.

Why blame someone else, when the fault lies with Ovi?

yea agreed cuz I was looking at last night's episode and all I can determine frm tht episode is the Ovi is Psycho she really scares me sometimes and she drank a whole bottle of wine and tht too straight of the the bottle she is worse than a man wen it come to drinking. I think Ovi should be lyk any other girl and take the attention tht she is getting frm arjun even if she is getting it because of the baby...but seriously Ovi is truly a sickenng person wen Arjun said there are only 2 persons tht a man can love his mom and the mother of his baby Ovi got jealous of Arjun's dead mother and broke her picture and Arjun has to live with tht girl I wanna cry for him and I heard tht Purvi got married to some other guy and she is also pregnant I don't understand how all of this can happen in just 6 months... and here I was hoping tht Arjun and Purvi wud get back together but it seems lyk tht wud never happen😭
i do agree tat during the time of pregnancy a women needs much attention but wat is the use of giving attention to a pysho?i mean no mother in this world will drink being preg.. i mean though a mom dont want child as time moves on she will not harm her child but dis physho dont deserves a baby... wa did tat masum bacha did? tat dint evn see the world yet? harming a baby wen it is n d mom womb is the biggest sin! acc to me ovi dosnt derserve anytng but soon shld b admitted n a mental ayshlam ASAP .. i totatly hated her wen she harme tat masum bacha on her womb... she never knew tat sab ma nai bansakti still tere r so many who dont hve baby & ma sirf bagyashali ban sakti hai aur ma bana ek kupsurat ehsas hai to hear the first cry of baby is just *unexplainable*tat crapo dont  ever relize it!! moron ovi!!

Anyway, please rejoice and look forward to an Arvi union at the dead of the character Ovi and her child, truly a moment worth the celebrations, I guess my personal opinion differs here...

You are free to express your views on any/all character, however, in doing so you CANNOT attack a fan group and make such comments about them that stereotype and are derogatory. This portion of your comment violates Rule #3. In the future make sure that while putting out your views, you dont attack (directly and/or indirectly) members of any fan group.

PR DT 

Originally posted by Manoshono

When will this sacrificial phase will end?? It makes the life worst to live! 😭 I was so sad seeing the precap of arjun desperately( maybe) looking for purvi? What has happened to that beautiful love story. Their lives have so much changed. Loved all the past memories which made them stand out from other lovers. I just miss all that. Wrong path can destroy you so much that you can't even live or uphold yourself and that's what arjun was thinking in the car. Poor arvi! I find it very hard to adjust the current situation that was due to one sacrifice and that too for the mother. And she didn't even try to make ovi realize that snatching someone's happiness is not right. I hope ovi's pregnancy some how doesnot relate to Arjun's.

reallly hope so mano...want arvi together soon .
@Nemesispower: I don't think she's really obsessed with herself I think she is obsessed with Arjun and maybe she was in a hurry to get married and Arjun maybe seemed lyk the right person since he has been her best frien 4 lyk maybe 4ever

I guess you are young so don't understand the hormanal changes one goes through during Pregnancy, try google it dear...it will be very informative...

Been pregnant, had babies..but yet to come up with hormonal changes so intense to cause being this selfish.
Ovi is a spoiled brat. Period. No excuses.

Agreed, Arjun has his own faults and so does every single character in PR, BUT it is simply ridiculous to base all this on hormonal changes.
People who start out being self-centered and have too much self-pity will be just that..with or without intense hormonal changes.

PS: Purvi is pregnant too, wonder what 'hormonal changes' will make her do in PR Land.