Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dolce123

Pregnancy is a very normal thing...it is not a sickness. Women give birth all the time whether they are given 24hr attention or whether they have no one to do it because their circumstances are such but one thing for sure...to ANY mother, the well being of their child takes first priority, more so than their own selfish needs. Ovi is a psycho(excuse my language) who is obsessed getting whatever SHE wants, even to the extent of controlling her husband's thoughts. That is just not possible...not possible even for Arjun because one cannot control who they love but give the guy credit. He is doing all he can to take care of her, provide for her and her baby( I don't think it is Arjun's baby, but that is beside the point), be supportive to her and he is totally justified in being angry with her for being totally careless and drinking. I can't imagine how horrible Arjun's life is, trying to deal with his crazy wife who is hell bent on being destructive.

totally agreed! He even said that he didn't force her to have the baby. Then why did she use her useless mind and gone ahead with her pregnancy! Love suppose to be eternal if its felt the right way. Arjun is doing what he is suppose too. But the love that ovi expects can't be given. She has to know and realized what she has done was wrong, otherwise what's the whole point of purvi and arjun relationship. She shouldn't get away with anything that easily. She has to give up on arjun and realized the fact that its clear up front.
dolce123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Axiom

Great post and I agree with you - the problem does lie with Ovi. 

"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't be able to sit for a month" Theodore Roosevelt

It's so easy to blame everyone else for your lot in life but the bitter truth is that you are the only on responsible for your happiness. Ovi keeps blaming Purvi for messing up her life with Arjun but she only has to look in the mirror to find the real culprit for her misfortune.

Ovi didn't want the baby. She told Arjun flat out and he left the decision up to her. She decided to keep the baby as a way of trying to get his love but obviously that hasn't worked. So she was using the child as a pawn for her own selfish reasons?? Good for her!

Ovi attempted murder today - not suicide - because not only did she try to take her own life she also tried to take the life of an innocent. She did all this to prove what exactly? To show Arjun that she can ruin his happiness too?? How very mature of her!

She could have made the choice to love her child, to cherish and protect it regardless of what she was going through. Instead, she endangers the baby's life by drinking. That's not Purvi's fault - it's Ovi's. If she made the choice to be a mother she should start acting like one.

Totally agree with you...it just boggles my mind to see Ovi's actions being defended😕. 
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ovi needed treatment when she was super obsessed with Arjun, and now too when she is going to be mother...is it a joke to drink everyday...I dont think so...
She's risking her and a baby's life...
She was like this from before...

It is so depressing to see such characters...other side is dukhi atma Arjun... he had easy chance each time to run away...but never did...thanks to purvi...
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It was Arjun who went back to Ovi and wanted a second chance.

It was Arjun who wanted to forget the past and move forward.

It was of course both people who has s**, but then Arjun acted his old self again and started talking with bhootni Purvi. Just sleeping doesn't make a wife, unless the person really tries to move forward and away from his past.

He has failed at all counts, being the husband (when he had ample reasons and scope to walk out of the marriage after his declaration). No, he went ahead with this farce and preggo his wife. Now, he isn't acting the husband as he should (just having s** with wife or providing isn't enough and btw, is his saali dictating those terms too?). Anyone could be driven suicidal, if a wife finds hubby daydreaming about Saali. He doesn't care for his baby too, that is the man he has become. It is his negligence that is forcing Ovi into alcoholism. If you are not preggo yet it reality, one fail to appreciate the huge hormonal and emotional turmoil such a life changing event has on a women. You not have to accept my word for it, please google it. But here Arjun is failing big time as a husband and a a father, and it is his negligence in providing a true emotional support both to the mother and her kid...Actually, Arjun need more treatment than Ovi here, he is the most insensitive careless person, I have seen. He is a sorry example of a character and he needs counseling more than Ovi. Anyway, please rejoice and look forward to an Arvi union at the dead of the character Ovi and her child, truly a moment worth the celebrations, I guess my personal opinion differs here...

Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
quink thumbnail
Originally posted by mallika_1

hormonal change ðŸ¤£

ab bas isko ilzam dena bakhi reh gaya ta ðŸ¤£
I guess you are young so don't understand the hormanal changes one goes through during Pregnancy, try google it dear...it will be very informative...
Well i have two kids so i am well aware of the hormonal changes that occurs during pregnancy and the extent they can play havoc with your emotions  but what Ovi is doing has nothing to do with hormones and everything to do with her obsessiveness. 
What did she expect Purvi would leave and Arjun would simply wipe all the memories of his love away  and start automatically love her?  She got exactly what she asked Purvi for that is  "Arjun" but even purvi can't control his emotions and his heart so she was never in a position to give Ovi  "Arjun's love ". If it was so easy stop loving someone why didn't Ovi forget her love instead of bargining for it.

mallika_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalapi

it is the sign of a good man and he is willing to give the marriage a chance even though he knows he has to live his entire life with a psycho lady who comes to suspect him no matter what

It was of course both people who has s**, but then Arjun acted his old self again and started talking with bhootni Purvi. Just sleeping doesn't make a wife, unless the person really tries to move forward and away from his past.

because this psyco safed bhootni ovi will never be satisfied, he still think about Purvi because ovi have never given him the happiness he longs for, I do not understand how people can still expect from Arjun that he should forget Purvi, what Ovi has done for him that he can forget her and move on in his life, kling kling here one must understand that if one fails to move forward in life no matter how hard the person tries when there is nothing wrong with the person but the other one is not good enough to help the person to move on, here's how you can expect arjun to forget Purvi when she psycho woman mention Purvi every day and night about his past

He has failed at all counts, being the husband (when he had ample reasons and scope to walk out of the marriage after his declaration). No, he went ahead with this farce and preggo his wife. Now, he isn't acting the husband as he should (just having s** with wife or providing isn't enough and btw, is his saali dictating those terms too?). Anyone could be driven suicidal, if a wife finds hubby daydreaming about Saali. He doesn't care for his baby too, that is the man he has become. It is his negligence that is forcing Ovi into alcoholism. If you are not preggo yet it reality, one fail to appreciate the huge hormonal and emotional turmoil such a life changing event has on a women. You not have to accept my word for it, please google it. But here Arjun is failing big time as a husband and a a father, and it is his negligence in providing a true emotional support both to the mother and her kid...Actually, Arjun need more treatment than Ovi here, he is the most insensitive careless person, I have seen. He is a sorry example of a character and he needs counseling more than Ovi. Anyway, please rejoice and look forward to an Arvi union at the dead of the character Ovi and her child, truly a moment worth the celebrations, I guess my personal opinion differs here...

arjun has not failed, he tries as hard as he can but a psychotic person understands it never matter how much you explain and the baby😆 ok for this time will answer u just wait and watch ðŸ˜‰ just one thing jo dikhta hai woh aksar hota nehin ðŸ˜›

JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arjun is at fault cause his mad cap wife is a psycho😲 oops i'm wrong it's not only Arjun Purvi is the biggest cause ðŸ¤¢... Ovi is the most disgusting woman i ever see. God should never let such woman have kids it's totally unbelievable to see this same girl who wanted Arjun at any cost got him got everything even manage to get rid of the biggest problem Purvi she is even having his kid which i strongly doubt)  is still not happy. She chose to keep her child and stay married to Arjun no one forced her why didn't she divorced him???? I know many of you will say why Arjun didn't divorced her i will tell you why cause he knows the mad cap will try her usual most famous stunt suicide. He knows he will be blamed for his psycho wife's death. The two only had a fight and she already try her famous stunt let alone divorce ðŸ˜† which sane woman tries to harm her innocent unborn child??? Only people like Varsha and Ovi these two are the exact same no difference between them see this psycho might try to kidnap Purvi child and run like her mausi Varsha i will not expect anything better to be honest not with the rate this so called PR is going ðŸ˜µ Ovi needs a mental asylum not Love. Love is not gonna make her sane she needs people to start telling her no no no you cant snatch someones happiness and expect your self to be happy, you cant always get what you want in the wrong way, you cant expect people to love you back because you love them,you cant put your self first and your family last and expect them to put you first and them selves last that's not how it works at least not in real life. I said this before and i will say it again Ovi in my book is plain obnoxious and disgusting no sympathy for her from me. And i certainly will never want to know a woman like her ever in my life.
dolce123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
QUOTE=Kalapi]

[/QUOTE] Bhootni Purvi?? How is Purvi responsible for Ovi's psychotic behaviour??

Edited by dolce123 - 11 years ago
ek_nai_paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Someone should have the courage to tell Ovi that she was the one who wanted to marry Arjun despite the fact that he loved someone else... so she has to bear the consequences.  In every other serial they show this stupid thing where one will sacrifice his or her love for someone else and then they are expected to live happily ever after.  I dont blame Arjun at all in this, he always said the he loves Purvi and will always love her.  The only stupid thing he did was to marry Ovi.. but someone. maybe Archana should turn around and tell her that she wanted this so deal with it.  i do hope though that they show Arjun and Purvi together finally.  Ovi is one spoilt brat.
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am definitely here for Arvi reunion :) but this discourse is getting hotter! Lol! People are really getting way too senti! Blaming poor arjun and purvi relationship. It's not about who is at fault and who is not. If you see the reality, I feel everyone is at fault at some point including manav and archana. Drag them as well. There is I guess a lot of topics regarding arjun-ovi-purvi! Pointing arjun the most at fault. Come one guys its just one of the track that has to be solved. Let it solved and see what's the mystery behind this. Why are we judging things too soon. Regarding rejoicing arvi over ovi and her child, nobody feels this way. We do care about ovi's baby. But this doesn't mean that arjun should stop loving Purvi. She has to realize her mistake. Arvians have always been arvi fans and want them to reunite. Purvi and arjun can look after both babies together. Lets enjoy Arvi!!! 😃Edited by Manoshono - 11 years ago