Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

sweetone

sweetone

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
The whole problem lies with Ovi because she lives in her own world where everything else doesn't matter apart from her, that's why she's so self centered, she can't see beyond herself. and her whole family especially Manav is not helping matters because she's used to getting ALL that she wants and having her way ALL the time ever since she was a child. She needed a reality check way back and now that fate is giving her one, that's why she's all acting like a psycho.
she needs to get real from that dream land of hers. Her family never questioned or reprimanded her where and when necessary, they only sympathize and try to reason with her. Ovi needs to understand that life doesn't always go the way we plan or in her case want. She can never eat her cake and have it at least not with the matters of the heart like love.

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

vaneeza11motherof2purvishettyShreya7898zazoy12Nupameeranairrecoupdumbo15smilegirlMi*chi*dolce123archverma10abhimgIndra2012adittykandykandygmhatcherdiana72ArShiFever.JShivAxiomampliphy..PlayfulKiss..Anjli2010anju011jdronamrajupomegranatesparikhSudhaSangeetneha333Pancham101.Nikki.AshlaikaaathyaManoshonoWhite-Rosebee5MaraudersHuma-bonibrightameiliaarjunpurvixoashfaque2012SilverBell

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Problematic Ovi" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetone

The whole problem lies with Ovi because she lives in her own world where everything else doesn't matter apart from her, that's why she's so self centered, she can't see beyond herself. and her whole family especially Manav is not helping matters because she's used to getting ALL that she wants and having her way ALL the time ever since she was a child. She needed a reality check way back and now that fate is giving her one, that's why she's all acting like a psycho.
she needs to get real from that dream land of hers. Her family never questioned or reprimanded her where and when necessary, they only sympathize and try to reason with her. Ovi needs to understand that life doesn't always go the way we plan or in her case want. She can never eat her cake and have it at least not with the matters of the heart like love.
manav played a huge role in ovi's upbringing. He has made her an arrogant brat who always see things as she wants. He is not a good father and because of his and savita's upbringing she has been like that. Poor parenting is making her to do the samething for her unborn baby. But I feel that she is going to lose her baby.

Edited by Manoshono - 05 December 2012 at 11:09am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Mi*chi*dolce123sweetonekandykandyadittyArShiFever.JShiv..PlayfulKiss..sparikhMaraudersbonibrightashfaque2012

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Well, I guess I disagree. The problem isn't with Ovi but rather Arjun. Does one realizes the hormonal changes that one go through during preganancy. Arjun by his stupid so called true divine luurvve is pushing Ovi. She needs a lot of attention, but her hubby is incest with his Saali...Qustion is when/if Arjun and Purvi unite will they be ever happy on so much destructions. Even Goddness Durga symbolizes a mother first and then a killer of Evil. When will the CVs show the true meaing of Durga!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteazonancs-07sherma

mallika_1

Goldie

mallika_1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
hormonal change ROFL

ab bas isko ilzam dena bakhi reh gaya ta ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaneeza11..PlayfulKiss..sparikhcrazygirl4RD

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallika_1

hormonal change ROFL

ab bas isko ilzam dena bakhi reh gaya ta ROFL
I guess you are young so don't understand the hormanal changes one goes through during Pregnancy, try google it dear...it will be very informative...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07zonancs-07

sweetone

sweetone

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
and how is Arjun at fault now? As far as i'm concerned he's fulfilling his own part of the bargain because this whole marriage is a deal. he's living up to his expectations, fulfilling his responsibility as a husband. Ovi has been acting psycho way before their love saga with Arjun. She has been like this before marriage, so how has pregnancy hormonal changes got to do with this. she's just been her typical self.

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

vaneeza11bumbushiNupameeranaircandacyBrokengirlMi*chi*Indra2012abhimgdiana72adittykandykandyArShiFever.JShivAxiomorianthiampliphy..PlayfulKiss..chibi_deeajdronamrajusparikhPancham101.Nikki.-Stardust-AshlaikaaathyaManoshonoMarauderspeachesnplumsameiliabonibrightarjunpurvixoashfaque2012SilverBell

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

<font color="#990000">Well, I guess I disagree. The problem isn't with Ovi but rather Arjun. Does one realizes the hormonal changes that one go through during preganancy. Arjun by his stupid so called true divine luurvve is pushing Ovi. She needs a lot of attention, but her hubby is incest with his Saali...Qustion is when/if Arjun and Purvi unite will they be ever happy on so much destructions. Even Goddness Durga symbolizes a mother first and then a killer of Evil. When will the CVs show the true meaing of Durga!!!!</font>
sorry but I disagree. As. A viewer I have the right to make my pov. Nothing against fans :). The whole problem is revolving around ovi. If she wouldn't have given purvi the deal of exchanging arjun with ma archana then there wouldn't have been any problem with arjun purvi relationship. Because as a cunning lady she is, she knew how much purvi loved ma archana and that purvi can sacrifice anything to get her mothers happiness. Ovi took that advantage and had a deal set in front of purvi. Purvi being as dumb thought she would give her mother the happiness that she has lost over the past 18 years. Which ultimately na archana got at the end. But what has been destroyed is the two lives who were in deeply in love. And as arjun who can't even say no to his love got ahead with her decision just to make her love happy and married that crazy girl. He knew what he is doing to himself by marrying her but as purvi asked him to do everything for her sake, why would he not let it happen. It's some what Arjun's faulty. May be he shouldn't have listen to purvi. But can't blame everything on that guy either!

Edited by Manoshono - 05 December 2012 at 11:22am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

vaneeza11indiansoapmeeranairArShiFever.diana72adittykandykandyIndra2012sweetonecutiepiexoxarchverma10..PlayfulKiss..AxiomjdronamrajusparikhPancham101SudhaSangeetbee5AshlaikaMarauderspeachesnplumsameiliabonibrightarjunpurvixoashfaque2012

dolce123

dolce123

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Pregnancy is a very normal thing...it is not a sickness. Women give birth all the time whether they are given 24hr attention or whether they have no one to do it because their circumstances are such but one thing for sure...to ANY mother, the well being of their child takes first priority, more so than their own selfish needs. Ovi is a psycho(excuse my language) who is obsessed getting whatever SHE wants, even to the extent of controlling her husband's thoughts. That is just not possible...not possible even for Arjun because one cannot control who they love but give the guy credit. He is doing all he can to take care of her, provide for her and her baby( I don't think it is Arjun's baby, but that is beside the point), be supportive to her and he is totally justified in being angry with her for being totally careless and drinking. I can't imagine how horrible Arjun's life is, trying to deal with his crazy wife who is hell bent on being destructive.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

vaneeza11bumbushiNupameeranairBrokengirlsmilegirlMi*chi*sweetonecutiepiexoxarchverma10abhimgIndra2012adittykandykandydiana72ArShiFever.JShivAxiomorianthimallika_1jdronamrajuanju011chibi_deea..PlayfulKiss..SudhaSangeetsparikh.Nikki.Pancham101Ashlaikasunflower52MaraudersWhite-Rosebee5Manoshonocrazygirl4RDpeachesnplumsbonibrightarjunpurvixoprityy89Huma-ameiliaashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.