Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
kaal sey custody ka dram shuru hora hain ram got up his eyes were  searching for priya and funniest moment is custody case doc discharge me i have to go to court  tommorowLOLLOLLOL

get ready for custody case,priya slapping rajat for his deed but after all this priya will not take haddi help i think so she will drop the caseClapClapClap

wt do u all say guys

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramalfyfarwasnehalalmadhurnvdbhavaniJaishankarfanrayaveena23Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "custody case" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i dnt knw aaj tou ktv ki epi thi balh tou naam ka thaROFL and i guess all are still too numb to react LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavanielasingh

fanraya

IF-Dazzler

fanraya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling Priya will drop the case and give custody to Ram, and then pihu will not be able to stay without Priya and Ram will get PRK to KM, who knows what they have planned, in real life after this whole incident, Raya should be together, both know how much they love each other, what more proof PRK needs..but knowing Ekta she will try to stretch as much as possible.

Today's highlight was Rajjo saying ILU.. I mean seriously, that was so not necessary, sick and disgusting, confessing love to your friend's wife? really? when she is getting shot?  I really hope PRK gives him a one tight slap, he really needs to wake up..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramjatrennmmnirmitalalmadhurnvdbhavaniiLuvRamKapoor

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanraya

I have a feeling Priya will drop the case and give custody to Ram, and then pihu will not be able to stay without Priya and Ram will get PRK to KM, who knows what they have planned, in real life after this whole incident, Raya should be together, both know how much they love each other, what more proof PRK needs..but knowing Ekta she will try to stretch as much as possible.

Today's highlight was Rajjo saying ILU.. I mean seriously, that was so not necessary, sick and disgusting, confessing love to your friend's wife? really? when she is getting shot?  I really hope PRK gives him a one tight slap, he really needs to wake up..

@ bold no that was again a big proof of how ache insan he is and why will she evr give him a basha? it is only reserved for ram!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavani

fanraya

IF-Dazzler

fanraya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Originally posted by fanraya

@ bold no that was again a big proof of how ache insan he is and why will she evr give him a basha? it is only reserved for ram!Angry

Sadly, they have damaged Priya's character so much, I really want our old Priya sharma/ kapoor back, Cvs need to focus on Ram and Priya and not Rajjo bhayya ki Prem kahani.. Please pack him back to Dubai..

rnvdbhavani

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
haha the biggest was that after ram saving her he was still surprised to see priyas reaction? he looked like ooh does she still lovehim?Confused

rnvdbhavani

farwasneha

farwasneha

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
humareee ramm babu haii hyy uniquee!!!!! bedd prr bhii custodyy yaad hai!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906rnvdbhavanijineejiggs

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
@fanraya even i hav a feeling dat after all this ram's saving priya she will give pihu to ram n den slowly dey will go for reunion track 
dont want custody court case they will show comedey circus Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavanifanrayaleo4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top