Thendral

Thendral Wednesday Update 5/12/12 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Haritha for the lovely update and commentsHug! Oh my,,, one more big hug for your patience!Hug

So the much awaited scene of Padma slap was shown... Well done Kalyani mom! Rofl nicely she slapped Padma and more than that warned Padma that she will take broom and kolli kaatai to tame Padma if she talks and stands here moreLOL! That scene was pretty awesome.. Enjoyed to the coreClap.

Athey vegathila, wish she said about the phone call from GWConfused. As usual crying Thulz... Grrr... Yesterdays veera vasanam engag?? Madam cooly said to Kalyani that she will talk to Padma and get consent for K/M wedding... ROFLLOL. TA protecting Thulz was good, but disappointed that he could not figure out how the information that is happenning in his house gets leaked outOuch. Hope he figures it out and kicks GW outAngry.

Sudha's talk towards GW should be good tomorrow. But hope she does not make GW react towards TA/T. Atleast one person (Sudha) is happy that Thulz is preggyWink.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjumini_00vjayamTTfanshubbaharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Wednesday Update 5/12/12 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Thanks Haritha for a supera updates.

Aiyoh... this director Kumaran ... I don't know with what I want to beat him up! (oru palar palar nnu kuduka pole irrukku AngryAngryAngry )  Seriously... for turning this serial into a crap serial.  Not one of the characters in this serial is without a humougous problem.  Added to that 2 GW making so much of crap noise.  (Btw, I do not doubt he is going to stop.  Apparently, while shooting Thirumathi Selvam, a group of men and women, went to the venue and told off Selvam for treating Archana badly.  I bet Kumaran want the same for this serial and he is going to make it worst. AngryAngry Isssh...!DeadDeadDeadKumaran I sincerely hope that you are reading this.  

With Harhem's updates, I can already guess what I will be watching next week when this is shown here.  To be frank I haven't been watching this serial for last 2 weeks and it can go on for another 2 weeks at the rate this serial is going.

Next it is going to be Padma's daughter.

Thulasi with her tears??? Again?? Nothing new but so pathetic!!  Seriously she cannot cry and now I am wondering ...  hmmm.  I had so much of expectation on Thulasi character from day one but it is so bad now.  Why can't they show women as strong and brave? 

I have decided from now I will watch the serial only if something impressive happens.

Edited by Caryn - 05 December 2012 at 4:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekmini_00TTfanshubbaPearl.harith25

varuny

varuny

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Good heading for today's episode. Thank you

Why  the director is using  foul language that Padma and Tamil's Mom uttering?  It is degradable to the language Tamil and to the viewers to watch in a public TV.  You can curse or yell but what is this. Can't they rewind this episode and listen what Padma said. Pathetic.

There are so many offending languages against young girls in this serial.

Theepa is short and she was called "Kullachi"

Char was called "Poosanikai"

Kalyani   was called "Kari munchi" Aren't we in a civilized society? Think before write these dialogues. We do not need these name calling. Shame on the Director and the dialogue writer. and above all The Vikatan Talkies to let them do this.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMaryAnne23jinjumini_00vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.harith25

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
@caryn/@varny - Have to agree that the language used was too bad and cant stop staying this - in real life people are more worst in bashing Silly and we did experence this here too and hence nothing more to be said about the episode then...yaaru yaaru kitenthu learn panranga nu therila..Tongue...real to real a? real to reel a? debate vechalum no answer..Tongue...both are bad ofc.Confused...I hope the dialogue writer focus on good positive things than to make the episodes too bad with such dialogues..

jinjuvjayamTTfanhopper_oceanPearl.harith25

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
hey there subha .. agreed with your take on that. Its not only reel life bashing takes place. I recently have experience that in real life too. What to do, life should go on lae. So i just tend to ignore and walk away.

@caryn .. PP was worse nethu da with words lols

Thanks for the updates Haritha .. super slap Dancing wish tamil gave her one also Tongue

shasekjinjuvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.harith25

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viswai123

Thanks Haritha for wonderful update.

Oh my I wish somebody gave T also some good slap. Why is she crying again? Is her mouth glued or what? Why can't she talk back to Padma. T totally spoiled the effect of the super slap that GW-P got. She is totally too annoying when she cries. T and TA seriously when are they going to use brains.Can't they put  1+1 is 2 and get the sense who was the one who relayed the news. When it comes to GW matter they both become a dumbos. Ithuve Bhu na their brains will start to work and both will plan like master plan malliga. Nalla vayila thitta than varuthu...

I never expected TA's presence. Seeing him I was expecting him to challenge his mamiyar that he will get M and K married. What happened to the old TA. This TA is putting jalra for MM and says what his mamanar says is correct.

It was nice to see Sudha back. After knowing T is pregnant she is the only one who has come to see her and ask abt T's health happily. Nice to know there is some one to come and see her, share her happiness and give her some good advice.

Sigh yes...i wanted T/T, atleast TA to make a challenge to Padma...anyways MM cant try for suicide again and keeping Mohan in mind he wont dare to...Tongue...so TA shd have challenged...
I want Pavithra to inform MM about 2 lakhs paid by T/T asap...Tongue...padma shd go helpless in that house w/o any support...Dead...both GW and Padma can take a separate house and bash each other happily..Dead

shasekjinjuvjayamTTfanhopper_oceanPearl.harith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Nethu my reaction when I was updating was

Appuram when she got the slap 

Tuls crying

TA's defensive of T

But his failure to find out the culprit behind this drama

Sudha's entry 

Her sarcasm towards GW and instigating her to cook up some torture was -

After full update

shasekMaryAnne23jinjuTTfanhopper_oceanPearl.

jinju

jinju

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I agree about the name-callingDead It may be used a lot in real life by such kind of people, but should be avoided in serials at all cost. TA should be more firm and assertive with his mom. Angry Ennamo kuzhandaya adhatra maadhiri like nooo nu solluvome... andha madhiri perukku he scolds her. Adhala suthama velaikku aagadhu GW kitta. No wonder GW takes him for granted. He has to really control her and do something to put her in place. TA seems to have changed a lot after pei's suicide attempt. I didn't expect this reaction from him. Even after getting engaged to pei he went out of his way to woo T. He never tried to help Kanagu. I expected him to discuss with D before marriage openly once but he chose to convince Kanagu and not confuse D. (D loved Kanagu or not is immaterial) If he were in his shoes won't he try at least once to stop the marriage. Now M-K matter also he says MM is right. Ellarum thanna madhiri ye love panravangala dhaan kalyanam pannikanum nu aasai paduvanga nu why he doesn't understand? TT especially TA should understand their friends love avanga love oda endha vidhathlayum kami illa marakkanum nu edhir paakarthukku. It is not easy to forget.

Edited by jinju - 06 December 2012 at 1:43am

shasekMaryAnne23vjayamTTfanPearl.harith25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top