Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

fireflowerramyaaselvalakshmishasekKrithiga.ganeshjunkabcguruvignesJanusushavviZEESXYjayashsThendralfanjinjuthendralfan007kalki2007swash2mini_00crazzymoonMindFreezervjayamTTfanhopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.ShemmoVani19Nixkienithyamkvsrima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Wednesday Update 5/12/12" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
OMG my ears are still... getting a bee sound after hearing GW archanai through my headphones...

SOrry for the delay as usual..

Ippo Kalyani Kalyanam nadakuma?  Nadantha yaar kuda? Namma TA avaroda Social service work resume pannuvara ithu thaan puriyatha puthir..

SHubba.. enjoy tomorrows scene ma.. I love Sudha. Nalaiku iruku GW ku from Sudha..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuThendralfanvjayam~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.

jinju

jinju

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
The much awaited slap episode. Harhem luck you!! Thx for the update.

Super slap and insulting dialogues to P. Bravo K mom! She deserves it totally. But shameless went with the dosa maavu munji even without thodachifying and did ragalai at TT house. T nethu vitta veera vasanam la enna aachu. I will talk to my chithi nu sollitu as usual shedding tears!! I'm sick of her crying. Angry TA can't u easily figure this is your mom's velai. She did the telex job and conveyed T's pregnancy news at minnal vegam. So idhu mattum GW va thavara yaaru sollir ka mudiyum? Hope u do something to control your arumai mom ASAP!!

WOW Sudha is back!! Hope she gives a minimum 15 minutes archanai to GW tomorrow. Can't wait.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgeeceeThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.harith25

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Haritha...aww too much patience for u...padma GW ellam ore episode la..yabba..
i was laughing seeing padma coming to TT house with dosa maavu arai face...how i wish GW welcomed padma and asked " enna padma phone la naan pesinatha ketu maavu araikartha pathila vittutu vanthutiya nu"...padma vantha vegam la gw ku onnu thandurupa...cha missed :p
...broker broker nu how many times? Padma did for T to marry vel and GW did for TA to marry C and both losers calling T so...grr...now T stopping K about M matter is well justified...all problems at one head and accused at T...vera velaye ila pola...TA supporting T was good but shd have been harsh at GW and i hope he rethinks what Padma told and ask GW about it..TA brain use pannu pa...how I wish TA said give me back 2 lakhs i gave to cut relationship nu...money eppadiyum thirupi thara maata aana GW kum padma kum fight vanthu onna onnu potu kuduthurupangale...sigh they alw miss good chances :p..
so K moving out of place...and track s just smiliar to T track and lets see how M gets to know...
Big relief to see sudha back and i hope she gives more nosecut to GW :p

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuThendralfanvjayammini_00TTfan~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.harith25

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thaks haritha for the update and comments!

kal's mom-star of the day..the maavu slap and not stopping at that..going to get the broom and promising she will put fire in her mouth if padma returns...wow..just wish kal's mom meets gw senior too and gives her the same treatment...

TA and not rushing to perform a love marriage..not wise to antagonise dustaas like padma..but now just wish Kal enters padma's house with a bang..really wonder how the kalyanam matter is going to proceed...
great seeing sudha...now dont know whether she will tell something and our gw will start planning against TT...when will gw's behind the door activities be exposed? waiting for that! (hoping against hope!)

promo scenes shown. now what? some twist? lets see...

padma telling that she know everything happening in TT's house-- TT, please think and ponder on this!!

Edited by vjayam - 05 December 2012 at 11:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuThendralfanmini_00TTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.harith25

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
thanks for the update, haritha.

sudha, please don't give ideas to gw to torture thuls .. whatever u say she shouldn't do, gw will make her do.D'oh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjuvjayamTTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.harith25

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Haritha for wonderful update.

Oh my I wish somebody gave T also some good slap. Why is she crying again? Is her mouth glued or what? Why can't she talk back to Padma. T totally spoiled the effect of the super slap that GW-P got. She is totally too annoying when she cries. T and TA seriously when are they going to use brains.Can't they put  1+1 is 2 and get the sense who was the one who relayed the news. When it comes to GW matter they both become a dumbos. Ithuve Bhu na their brains will start to work and both will plan like master plan malliga. Nalla vayila thitta than varuthu...

I never expected TA's presence. Seeing him I was expecting him to challenge his mamiyar that he will get M and K married. What happened to the old TA. This TA is putting jalra for MM and says what his mamanar says is correct.

It was nice to see Sudha back. After knowing T is pregnant she is the only one who has come to see her and ask abt T's health happily. Nice to know there is some one to come and see her, share her happiness and give her some good advice.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuTTfanmini_00vjayamPearl.shubbaharith25

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks Haritha for wonderful update.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.harith25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top