Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Gopi: 
when she took Ahem's call (in her dream) and immediately started crying and apologizing to him Cry...poor thing is wallowing in guilt! Ouch
when she stared at Urshi with her big round wounded eyes after overhearing them talking about her missing Ahemji Cry

Koki:
when she broke down on seeing Gopi panicking and leaving the room after waking up from the nightmare CryCry
when she was desperately staring at Kinjal as if looking for some hope when Kinjal pacified her outside Gohem old room Cry

Jigar:
when he almost literally pushed everyone out of the way to reach the door first when the doorbell rang...like he just wanted this nightmare to end and hug his brother CryCry
when he lied again to Gopi trying to control his tears after Gopi woke up from the nightmare Cry

Baa:
when she went to sit with Gopi and hugged her telling her to stop crying...when she herself couldnt hold back her tears CryCry
when she pointed out how distraught Koki is and she wanted to be with her even though Koki was trying to hide her fear for Ahem's safety Cry

Hetal:
when she was desperately trying to calm down Gopi after she woke up from the nightmareCryCry

I was really glad that inspite of all the bitterness Kinjal was there for her motherClap

Urshi...well really i have nothing to say..Ahem has been more active than Jigar to save Rashi every time she got into trouble...even a stranger would not be as callous as they have beenDeadDeadDead 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemcvdprasad-nilani--Archana-basuanasuyailike_tvdelsiani_grJustlikethat1-Muskii-NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I felt awful for..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Excellent analysis dear.Clap Totally agree loved the emotional Epi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvyhm_crazeani_gr

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Yes deepa you have given an awesome list of expressions where we really felt their pain...gopi, koki, hetal , jigar and baa all of the were really so heartbroken, but everybody managed themselves for gopi, poor  gopi, she cannot forget ahem went for her fault only...felt too sad for all of them...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvyhm_crazeNazimKiDewaniani_gr

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Great post Deepa Big smile

Today episode isnt for one person.. Today episode is all abt family ( parivaar ) each n ever member shows has love emotion in own way... Who looked so beautiful u cant say how is best or who is not.. Every one was simply adoreble Clap

Baa being most elder person of MM she always put herself like ture n loving mother... Today the way she she show her concen to koki was so touche Smile
jigar a desprate bro.. The way run towards door was like he want hug his bro first..Tongue
Koki as mom was so so excellent.. She filled her self n two places as mother of Ahem or as mother of gopi... When she saw her daughter come to her for couste has mom she had turn teary... Today im so happy with kinjal..

aman a clever n smart enough.. He play a game very smartly.. He stops modi abt reporting to cops but get cops with him..a fake cop Angry

when said ( loo agaye Modiyon ka rajkumar ) i felt to killed urmi on the spot... How dare she say this?? Angry

ilike_tvyhm_crazeani_gr

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Great post Deepa Big smile

Today episode isnt for one person.. Today episode is all abt family ( parivaar ) each n ever member shows has love emotion in own way... Who looked so beautiful u cant say how is best or who is not.. Every one was simply adoreble Clap

Baa being most elder person of MM she always put herself like ture n loving mother... Today the way she she show her concen to koki was so touche Smile
jigar a desprate bro.. The way run towards door was like he want hug his bro first..Tongue
Koki as mom was so so excellent.. She filled her self n two places as mother of Ahem or as mother of gopi... When she saw her daughter come to her for couste has mom she had turn teary... Today im so happy with kinjal..

aman a clever n smart enough.. He play a game very smartly.. He stops modi abt reporting to cops but get cops with him..a fake cop Angry

when said ( loo agaye Modiyon ka rajkumar ) i felt to killed urmi on the spot... How dare she say this?? Angry
i swear Sherry...with emotions running high and dearest Ahemji missing i am afraid i will see you on screen one of the these days bashing Urshi or Aman! LOL

ilike_tvani_grNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Deepa if i get chance so i will diffenatly do that... First i will give tight one of urmi she is stitting on the of patheticness.. Angry every time badmouthing again ahem im blowing in anger Angry

or Aman.. How dare he touch my Ahemji.. Himat kaisa hui uski ahem ko kidnap kare ki... When i heard ahem voiceover my heart was like hell his vioce sounds like he is in such trouble n pain Cry but thank god woh dream tha... Imsure in reality Aman did something like this with him Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvyhm_craze

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Deepa if i get chance so i will diffenatly do that... First i will give tight one of urmi she is stitting on the of patheticness.. Angry every time badmouthing again ahem im blowing in anger Angry

or Aman.. How dare he touch my Ahemji.. Himat kaisa hui uski ahem ko kidnap kare ki... When i heard ahem voiceover my heart was like hell his vioce sounds like he is in such trouble n pain Cry but thank god woh dream tha... Imsure in reality Aman did something like this with him Unhappy
calm down Sherry...Jigar (i would have said Gopi but really dont see how she will do it being 9 mths pregnant!) will rescue Ahemji and then Ahemji will break Aman's bones!Angry
Urmi well...she is a permanent in SNS and we need her to keep SNS going so what to do with her Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvNazimKiDewani

janani18

IF-Rockerz

janani18

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
nice postSmile..today's episode was very emotional.Cry. i had tears in my eyes at the end of the episode...

ilike_tvyhm_crazeNazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top