Pavitra Rishta

ArVi FF Her Soulmate part 18pg41- 28/07 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 45

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonibright

woowww!!!awesome part..Purvi just lost it when she saw Arjun..Wink
Now waiting for their first meeting  err first arguement..LOL
Plz do continue soon and thanks for the PM..Tongue

grin emoticon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonibright

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi FF Her Soulmate part 18pg41- 28/07 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetone

fantastic. totally love it. waiting for the next part.

Glad u loved it!Embarrassed

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Hey guys,I'm sorry for the short and late update!apology smiley Will give a longish update next time! Do like it and give your wonderful comments!

~Part 2~

Today was definitely not his day, first when he woke up. His coffee was not on the table as it usually is. After giving a piece of his mind to the good for nothing servant, he went to have a bath and what does he found, the bottle of HIS FAVORITE SHOWER GEL empty!!!Just why does he even pay these people, when he does half of their job?, he wondered. Clearly when he thought that nothing could go more wrong today, he was actually WRONG!!He had to collide with this freaking rickshaw and the nerve of the driver, he was blaming him, him, THE ARJUN KIRLOSKAR! Frustration was definitely an understatement of what he was actually feeling. That was when he heard his phone ringing. He looked at the phone and smiled lightly. Now, this was the only person who could make him smile by just her voice.

Arjun: Hi.

Person: Hi handsome. Where are you?

Arjun: On the way to the office, why? Said Arjun knowing how much she gets irritated when she hears the word Office and work from his mouth.

Person: Urggg Arjun, how many times should I tell to stop being such a workaholic? You're such a boring person.

Arjun: Did you call me to tell me that?

Person: No, I called you so that I could tell you that our big picture in your room is really good. I look so beautiful in that, right?

Arjun: Yeah, it's beauty….WAIT how do you know this? I got this done after you returned to Canada….Does that mean you're in India….In my house….In my room….

Person: Thank God you understood! Now, are you coming home or are you going to the office.

Arjun: But how are you in India, you were going to come next week, right?

Person: Can we keep this question-answer session for later?

Arjun: Ok, fine I'm coming home! My office can wait but I cannot let you wait for me!

Person: Ok, bye!

Arjun: Bye!

Now this the only good thing since the morning, Arjun thought.   With that Arjun wore his sunglasses and looked at the driver, and he immediately felt a victorious smirk crept on his face. He turned to go to his car, each ounce of him shouting ARROGANCE! That was when he heard a loud WAIT! He turned and as if on instincts, gulped seeing the sight infront of him! Clad in a baby pink salwar kameez, a simple chappal and determination in her eyes, stood the most beautiful girl he had ever seen! He was at a small distance from her but he could see she had barely any make up on her…no pretention. The small bangs thrown carelessly towards her left temple made her look more beautiful…more cute. He wondered how much time God had taken to make her so devilishly beautiful….WAIT! WHAT? God? Since when did you start to believe in God, Mr Arjun Kirloskar? Since when I saw her, replied his inner mind.  He looked down not wanting to see more of her!

That was when he realized he wasn't breathing…He took a deep breath and mentally kept reminding himself to keep on breathing. He looked back again at her and that was when she blew on her small bangs which was clearly pricking her so beautiful eyes…And I thought she couldn't look any cuter!!!

And that was when Arjun Kirloskar, errr no scratch that, that was when the inner mind of Arjun Kirloskar realized that he was a goner! Arjun Kirloskar wouldn't admit that so soon, would he????

Note: I know most of you thought they wud fight but I wanted to introduce Arjun first and then we will see what happens in the next update! Whether they fight despite their attraction or they give in to their attraction and decide not to fight!ugly man laugh emoticon And do guess who is the PERSON on the phone with Arjun!…

~Keshni~

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksPer357missbeezeeachyuthaARluv16sweetoneChandnii95J12L85--Ritzz--kreya204rithika2012arvifan1AsyaloversparikhjkhusiPrincessAshVik-LiveLaughLove-ashvikluverrrbonibrightarjunpurvixo

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
yayyy!!!!1st one to comment..Smile
Super awesome update,dear..Big smile
So,Mr. Arjun Kirloskar was also smitten by the angelic beauty of Miss Purvi Deshmukh,just the way Miss Deshmukh was blown away by his charisma..
Hmm Hmm..
Waiting for the next part eagerly to know how the story unfolds..
And the mystery woman on phone,I hope thats his granny..LOL
Thanks for the PM..

Edited by bonibright - 08 December 2012 at 2:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roses_ZaYa.Nightingale...

sweetone

sweetone

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
lovely. i think Ovi is the person on phone.

.Nightingale...

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
nice wanna know the person on phone

.Nightingale...

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
that's awesome update.. loved it...Clap
woow arjun fell for purvi at the first sight...yippiee...
i hope the lady on phone is his granny...Wink
i dont want ovi there..Angry
thanks for pm and do update again... wanna read what happens next...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pancham101.Nightingale...

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Awesome love how you build suspense in our minds! So Arjun is attracted to Purvi Day Dreaming

.Nightingale...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top