Pavitra Rishta

ArVi FF Her Soulmate part 18pg41- 28/07 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 45

Page 1
Page   of 45
Page 3 Page 45

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha333

nice
sound interesting hope have fun in next parts
plzz cnt soon

Will post the first part soon!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi FF Her Soulmate part 18pg41- 28/07 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
woow the prologue and character sketch are totally awesome.. this is gonna be a different story...
pls continue fast and pls do pm me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nightingale...

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithika2012

woow the prologue and character sketch are totally awesome.. this is gonna be a different story...
pls continue fast and pls do pm me...

Am glad you liked it!!
I will definitely Pm you the next next part which i will update tonightTongue

rithika2012

AshaNegiFan

Goldie

AshaNegiFan

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Hi kenny, loved your ff, brilliant
please update sooonnnBig smileSmile

.Nightingale...

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
heyy kenny loved the prologue and CS..eagerly waiting for chapter 1..do update soon and if possible plz PM me..Big smile

.Nightingale...

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Hey guys am back with the first chapter!Hope you like it...Have a good read!Tongue

~Part 1~

Today was a big day for Purvi. After having gone through many interviews for so many different companies, she still failed to get any job. Last week, she saw the advertisement for a job in AK companies and had immediately sent a letter to them, knowing that this letter will not be replied, like many others. To her utter surprise, when she got a call to confirm the interview two days ago, her joy knew no bounds.

Like many other interviewees she, too, had done enough research about the company. One thing she knew was that her would be boss was arrogant, workaholic, ruthless and he absolutely detest late comers. That reminded her that she must absolutely hurry up, or else let alone the job, she wouldn't even be interviewed.

Purvi had a quick shower while simultaneously brushing her teeth, which was absolutely disgusting according to Teju. Well, she couldn't do anything else, she was getting late!!!!. She quickly wore a simple baby pink Salwar kameez, combed hair, took her bag and the required files and left the room absolutely ready for today's test.

Teju: Purvi, come and have your breakfast!

Purvi:Teju, am already late so I will buy something on the way.

Teju:Ok bye,but do'.

Purvi: Bye, said Purvi closing the front door without listening to what Teju was saying.

After 5 long minutes, which seemed as hours for Purvi, Purvi finally saw a rickshaw and hailed it. Life has not always been easy to her this past month. She really prayed that she just gets this job..Who cares if the boss is difficult. She would do her best, Purvi assured herself. Purvi looked out of the rickshaw. In Dehli she was, no doubt Dehli was as beautiful as she had always seen in films. The last past months was like a holiday for her, she visited a lot of places in Dehli mainly because she was unable to find a job, she kind of spent her time roaming around with Teju. She would do her best today to get the job, she had no other option. Her maa needed money for ..'.Purvi wiped the tears which were threatening to roll down. NO!!she wouldn't think of it today, not now'.

BANG!!!!!

Purvi jerked forward due to the sudden impact. She then realized that the damn rickshaw she was traveling in had collided with a car.

Purvi: Oh GOD!!!why are you hell bent on making me miss this interview!!!Urggg!!! it seems as if the whole world is conspiring against me, whispered Purvi to herself, clearly irritated with her whole situation'..or with herself'..or with the rickshaw!!What the hell, Purvi, now is not the time to get confused, thought Purvi.

Purvi got off from the rickshaw and she could see that the rickshaw had a huge scratch on the front but that scratch was nothing compared to the ugly scrath on the other car'.The black  BMW was a true beauty'.oh so shining. She had seen cars like this only in films'..perhaps she had seen SRK  driving one or was it Salman or????''It was then that she saw a man descending from the car and she instinctively felt her jaw dropping down to the ground''..GOD he was so handsome'..Handsome????who are you kidding Purvi'he was hot'..very hot'''very very hot, admitted Purvi to herself.

Man: What the hell? Can't you see where you are driving'..

Rickshaw driver: Even my car is scratched Sir, and this accident is  happened because you were talking on the phone'I saw you'

Man: Excuse me, that's not your problem if I was talking or not and secondly do you know how much it's going to cost me to repair it''Probably more than the entire cost of your freaking rickshaw!!!'So next time don't open your mouth before knowing the facts'with that the man opened his wallet, took a few notes and threw it on the rickshaw driver''Go and BUY another damn rickshaw with it!!Am sure the money is more than enough'..

The ringing of the man's phone brought Purvi back to earth..The nerve of this man'..Firstly it's his fault and to top it he dares insult the driver'..Who the hell does he think is, the PRIME MINISTER of this country or what''Prime minister or not, she would definitely give this man a piece of her mind'.She saw the man ending his call, wearing his sunglasses and she noticed victorious smirk adorning his already handsome face'.wait, what????Handsome'Oh God what's happening to you Purvi???She saw the man turning to go to his car'.Arrogant much???huhh, Well Purvi Deshmukh will not let you win this easily'especially when it's your fault'.

Purvi: WAIT!!!!!!!

So this is the first part you like it!Dont forget to hit the like button and comment.Your comments really motivate me to write more. Negative feedback and critics are appreciated but plz dont throw chappals or rotten tomatoes Embarrassed...I will try to update the second part soon..

P.s- Those who want PM for the updates plz send me a buddy request!It will be easy for me to PM you..Tongue

~Keshni~

Edited by kenny_Arhi - 06 December 2012 at 7:28am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksPer357missbeezeeachyuthaARluv16KhushiLovesArVisweetoneJ12L85ayl123--Ritzz--Sarunforevaneha333sparikhrithika2012arvifan1PrincessAshVikjkhusihangokPihu.k11-Stardust-bonibright

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
heyy keshniBig smile
amazing chapter..loved chapter 1..Tongue
I m sure that man in that car would be our Mr.Kirlosker.
hehe now waiting for their fight..do update soon..LOL

.Nightingale...

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
wooww that was an awesome start...Clap
purvi's feeling after watching arjun were just superb... loved it.. she just forgot about her interview seeing him...LOL waiting eagerly for the next part...
Pls update soon and thanks for the pm do pm me again...

.Nightingale...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top