Page 1 of 44

Page 1
Page   of 44
Page 2 Page 44

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Heya guys..this is keshni and well, this is my  first piece of writing and i hope you guys like it!!!

Prologue

"Puurrrvvviii, WAKE UP!!!!" shouted Teju at the top of her voice.

"Purvi, am warning you if you don't wake up this very second I'm gonna empty this entire jug of water on you" said Teju totally fed up of the attempt of waking of her baby sister'.or friend'.or whatever she was.

"Urrggg Teju, let me sleep it's so early. Who the hell, except you, of course,  wake up so early in the morning. See its still dark outside, come and sleep a little more and let me sleep too,"replied Purvi  still not opening her eyes. She was totally irritated with Teju today!! First of all, who wakes up their sister by literally bursting their ear drums, well apparently Teju does'well she didn't mind that since that was how they were'..loud'and totally pagal. But the thing that irked her was that Teju interrupted her dream'.her beautiful'crazy dream about her prince charming. Her prince charming,  who was a hope for  her'..a hope for a better tomorrow'.a hope that he could come one day for her'.a hope that he would be with her  forever, a hope what he who would support her at every stage of her life'.a hope that he would make her forget her ugly past'..

SPLASH!!!!

Feeling the cold water on her, Purvi jerked up from her sleep.

"Tejuuu, why did you throw'"before Purvi could complete her sentence Teju cut in

"I threw water on you because you were not ready to wake up. And it's not dark outside, it's you who kept your eyes closed. Purvi how can you be so irresponsible, you know you have a'"

"What happened Teju, why are you sounding so irritated?" questioned Purvi, throwing the quilt to the other side.

"Don't joke Purvi, don't tell me you don't remember that you have an interview" Teju noticed all the expressions that Purvi  was giving, confusion to realization to terror, "OMG, YOU DON'T REMEMBER, YOU CRAZY GIRL, YOU FORGOT THAT YOU HAVE AN INTERVIEW with the owner of AK Company in exactly 1 hour, OMG KILL ME!!!'

"OMG Its already 8 O'clock!!!What the hell happened to my alarm,"shouted Purvi,  all ounce of sleep leaving her as she realized what was awaiting her in exactly one hour.She had to meet the arrogant,ruthless owner of AK Company who loathed people who was even 1 minute late.

"Forget that damn alarm and get ready to go to the office, you know how much you need this job nah."replied Teju in a worried tone.

"Don't worry Teju, I'll do anything to get this job!"assured purvi

Ok, so this is the prologue and ill continue only if you guys like it.Negative comment and critics are welcome. Also guys, I started watching PR due to Arjun and Purvi and stopped watching when arjun got married to Ovi so this is a totally new storyline and it has nothing to do wid the shows storyline.Smile

Index

Character Sketch-Below

Part 1-Page 2

Part 2-Page 4

Part 3-Page 7

Part 4-Page 10

Part 5- Page 12

Part 6 - (i) (ii) (iii) (iv)- Page  15&16

Part 7- Page 18

Part 8- Page 20

part 9-pg 22

Part 10-Pg 24

Part 11-pg 27

Part 12-pg 29

part 13- pg 31

part 14- pg 33

part 15- pg 36

part 16- pg 38

part 17- pg 40

part 18

Edited by kenny_Arhi - 28 July 2013 at 2:43am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksakkidhamissbeezeePer357ARluv16KhushiLovesArViJ12L85kath1sweetoneChandnii95nanz_2211-Siaa-naomihyuganeha333sparikhsophie420SassyMileyPrincessAshVikCeon-LiveLaughLove-crazygirl4arvijkhusipalakluvsabhiyaBerryBlush07-Jeny-ashvikluverrrbonibright

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi FF Her Soulmate part 18pg41- 28/07" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetone

sweetone

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
it sounds interesting. relying on ffs now.
so please continue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nightingale...

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetone

it sounds interesting. relying on ffs now.
so please continue.

Will surely post the first part tomorrow!!!Wink

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
nice
sound interesting hope have fun in next parts
plzz cnt soon

.Nightingale...

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Nice.. do continue!

.Nightingale...

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Ur FF is quite interesting.
Loved the prologue..
Plz do continue and if possible PM me..Smile

.Nightingale...

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I loved it... please continue Smile

.Nightingale...

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Ok so this is the character sketch and i will be posting part 1 by tonight!

Character  Sketch..

Archana Deshmukh- Biological Mother of Teju Deshmukh and she has adopted Purvi Deshmukh who was the her husband's brother's daughter. She considers both as her own daughter and is never partial to one.  She is a widow.

Teju Deshmukh- Sweet, Cute and a very caring girl. She is very fond of her sister and can go to any length for her or her mother. Shares a very close relationship with Purvi. She is very serious and practical about life.

Purvi Deshmukh-  She is a happy go lucky girl and spreads happiness wherever she goes, total deewani of BW movies. She is very caring when it comes to her family'.her small family. She hides the pain of her past within herself and does not even share them with Teju'her only confident'She is both mature and immature in her own ways. She is in love with her childhood friend who she believes is her soulmate'..her Prince Charming.

Arjun Kirloskar-  Young, handsome,.. No cut that!!...Very handsome and hot guy, modern and has just returned from Canada to handle the business. Girls  are ready to die on him but he doesn't spare them even one look. He doesn't believe in these kind of relationship and neither does he believe in marriages. He was not always like this but the harsh realities of life made him ruthless and arrogant  as the world calls him'Not that he cares..His only motto is WORK, WORK and WORK!!!!He cares only for his granny and elder bro and believes in living life on his own terms.

Arun kirloskar- Elder brother of Arjun and cares a lot for him'he's  been a teacher to him and can see through the hard shell that he has built around him. Arun is  sweet and very different from his brother.

Sarita Kirloskar/Granny- Very modern women who loves her grandsons a lot..She only want their happiness. She is more like a best friend  to her grandsons specially Arjun..

Note: Other characters will be introduced as the story goes on. 

Edited by kenny_Arhi - 06 December 2012 at 1:55am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksARluv16Chandnii95kreya204.logsneha333sparikhCeonjkhusiBerryBlush07ashvikluverrrbonibright

Post Reply New Post

Go to top