Anamika

Jasleen

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ruchi2435

Groupbie

ruchi2435

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
No offsense, but i dont like much of Jasleen character. her mother in law loves her but i hate it when she talks on the phone all the time with her mother while her MIL cooks. shouldn't jasleen mother have some common sense of not talking to her daughter that much. her image of air head and lazy is so annoying. i wish they would've given this character more substance other than just being there for pretty face

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765kunakshafan26elasinghromailaFearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jasleen" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Dont take her chacater seriously she is there just for adding fun factor in the show thats it.

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchi2435

No offsense, but i dont like much of Jasleen character. her mother in law loves her but i hate it when she talks on the phone all the time with her mother while her MIL cooks. shouldn't jasleen mother have some common sense of not talking to her daughter that much. her image of air head and lazy is so annoying. i wish they would've given this character more substance other than just being there for pretty face
i actually find her character a welcome change from the saree and heavy jewellery loaded bahus constantly making food in the kitchen as if the people in their house do nothing but eat Dead and seriously what's wrong with mother in law cooking food and jasleen talking to her mom or her mom calling her up. i just dont understand this mindset which made u so annoyed with a side kick character that you actually made a post on it, even when most ppl know that she is just one of the crazy saluja family members. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romailaFearless_Lover

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Dont take her chacater seriously she is there just for adding fun factor in the show thats it.

How many fun characters do we need? Already there are Rano and bebe.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by romaila

How many fun characters do we need? Already there are Rano and bebe.LOL
than better it be a Dumb oneClown...is it fine now WinkROFL

ruchi2435

Groupbie

ruchi2435

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
i am fine with her talking to her mom and her MIL cooking food in the kitchen. for everything there has to be a limit. in every scene of her jasleen is show either talking on the phone or just being lazy. being modern doesn't mean that you are going to lose respect and dont care of anyone's feelings but it should be a combination of traditional culture with modern thoughts. i wish her character would be shown serious once in a while with more care toward her family.even her son thinks she is lazy and dont do nothing. that's not the kind of image u want to portray to ur kids

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.