Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Mithvi:))..guess shradh will be stopped!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Hello All..Big smile
wowww Junoon completes One MonthParty
eps was grttt...AdNi were Fantastic...ClapClap
Miu in her room..(light seems to be backTongue)thinking about if daata doesnt sit in shradh then shradh cant happen..just then knock at the door..Wink
busy miu asks to come later..but knock again..LOLshe opens the door saying who is this batameez...ROFL its Prithvi who comes in...LOL
she keeps saying its my room not goddown( Prithvi doesnt listen such things MiuLOL)..
irritated Miu was about to hit himShockedLOL he holds her hand..wah kya scene tha..Claptheir looks are always grt to watchEmbarrassed 
Prithvi asks her to show jungli billi wala nakhon ( her nails) to rats they will run awayROFL( wow what an idea Sir jiLOL)
just the rat comes ( thanku ratTongueLOL)miu gets scared and holds his arm..Hearthaaye look that Prithvi gave was marjawa..Day Dreaming after he gives a look miu leaves himWink( keep holding him we like it MiuLOL)
just then daata comes sees the rats..he looks at miu( ramu does care her daughter) asking prithvi to keep the rats medicine( look at ramu' s bahana its for the grains bags it seems..jhoota kahikeAngryramu u better stop drama we know u care MiuTongue)
what is this prithvi was going na LOLbut miu stopped him..( she likes talking to himWink)
she tells that its for her comfort ramu has asked to keep the medicine for rats..prithvi asks to stop dreaming and doesnt believe her story..LOL( miu wait for the day he will believe everything that u say..WinkLOL)
miu' s mom icu so sad..Crysweet akash is taking care of her..he tries to call miu but phone switchoff..Cry
bhabi comes and asks miu to do the work fast( bhabiAngry day will come when u will be punished and asked to do all the workEvil Smile
Miu somehows fixes the phone with the gum that comes out of some leaves..Thumbs Upfinally call connects..akash says about bitto' s health asking miu to come immediately but mobile connection lost again..Cry
more than 10 pandits come to the haveli for the shradh puja..ShockedLakhu pranams them all very funnily..ROFL
one of the pandit questions bhabi daata will sit in shradh this time..bhabi says yes( Bhabi tai tai phiss wait for tomm ROFL)
Miu searching for daata..she was about to reach him but Prithvi comes in between he takes miu to her room by closing her mouth..( loved MithviHeart)
one of the superb scene of Mithvi here..Big smileMiu says shez not going to sit her quietly..ready to go from the room..The way Mr strong Prithvi stops Miu was amazing..Clapshe tries to push him and go..( its must watch loved Mithvi' s chemistryHeart)but he pushes her..miu falls again in the grass..Ouchshe pleads him by saying that its imp to talk to daata and stop the shradh..saying about her mom in hospital..Cry but he says hez daata sevak( want to blame mr ramu for thisAngry) Prithvi repeats the same dialogues which miu used at the panchayat..Ouch( bechara didnt forget yetOuch)she says sorry to him and asks to help her..Cry( Mouni RockedClap)
am sure Prithvi will allow her to talk to daataWinkLOL( precap was miu talking to RamuBig smile) good boy PrithviBig smile

Do share ur Views..comments and Likes plzBig smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80Parm.chunkysonyDeewaniRimiRaj_preetRashmi04rusha4003br200910Bharti_ksue_21liza81VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mithvi:))..guess shradh will be stopped!!" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Today My tom and Jerry are awesome. Mouni and Aditya acted so wellClap. But our sweetheart became so upset because of her Bittu's illness. I hope this time atleast Prithvi will help her to stop her and her Bittu's Shradh Puja.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.Raj_preetsnehapatroVasusenaRadheya

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Heartiest congratulations to all my fellow junoonians For Junoon's one month anniversary.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.Raj_preetrusha4003sue_21snehapatroVasusenaRadheya

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

Today My tom and Jerry are awesome. Mouni and Aditya acted so wellClap. But our sweetheart became so upset because of her Bittu's illness. I hope this time atleast Prithvi will help her to stop her and her Bittu's Shradh Puja.
yaa i want the shradh to be stopped...
want to see Miu happy...Smile
AdNi were amazingClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.Raj_preetVasusenaRadheya

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i love everything in today episode...all scenes was perfect (Y)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.DeewaniRimiRaj_preetsnehapatroVasusenaRadheya

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
but ek bat...miu ka phone toh beech se do tukda ho gaya tha...phir aise kaise ..only cover nikla tha :S

Parm.DeewaniRimiRaj_preetsnehapatro

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
PANDIT KAHA GAYA...
i really miss prithvi & pandit scene...they were doing great together ..
aaj wo pandit nahi aaya.. thakhur k ghar 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.DeewaniRimiRaj_preetsnehapatroVasusenaRadheya

Raj_preet

IF-Dazzler

Raj_preet

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
OMG moth over ...congrts to al Junoonians 

Coming to story yeah 1st i want to tell today Miu's top is simply superb but pant in not matching any ways i loved that top Wink

I am sure Prithvi will help Miu because he is a VV good boy Tongue ...today i missed Lakhu's drama nd Loved your naughty comments in the middle SnehuLOL 

Parm.DeewaniRimisnehapatroVasusenaRadheya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.