Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the commentary Kools. Have not watched the episode but does sound like a sad one.

What are that the writers will make history repeating itself (recycle previous track)? Ovi will loose the baby because of her negligence/stupidity. Purvi will gift her child to the mentally unstable Ovi thinking that this will cure Ovi and repair Arjuv-Ovi relationship. And maybe, if she spare a thought for the baby,  think that the child gets its rightful place as heir of the Kirloskar house? Remember, Archu telling Manav that Purvi is a second Archu who will sacrifice everything for others?

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Kools she was drinking wine.  Wine is not to be mixed with anything. Looked like a white wine to me..or champagne..or sparkling wine..Not other alchohol and she did say something abt wine..

ArMan should have taken her home 7 mo ago when Lover boy-Gulam annouced his love for the Saheb-Purvi MMLA 😑  If her love for Arjun was so real  HTH did she find his replacement in a Dr. so quick?  So she is a smooth operator eh 😑 Ruining other 2 people's lives and now will be ruining Doctor's too..

Whether Arjun-Ovi had argument or not, he should have called up Ds and made them aware of him being out of state and for someone to either come stay with prego wife or dropped her off to her parents..for crying out loud there is not a single woman in Kirloskers...DK is again missing conviniently.😳

Puji ArMan are too busy helping others with their problems or making up for the past 18 yrs in romance dept...No time for this daughter Ovi..

Tanya I agree Ovi could be having depression which could be due to pregnancy which adds to her other issues...Emotionally she has been weaker person to begin with..Always have missed mother;s love..How does she know how to act when she is immature teen and now married and prego...

I am just baffled at what CVs show in the name of Pavitra Rishta 😑

You sum it up so well Varsha...I haven't seen the episode yet, but I am already so upset reading all the posts here😭 as Kool said, Arjun is driving her to her death by his selfishness, when will he grow up and take responsibility for his actions...I really wish Ovi divorces him now...
Kalapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I drink occassionally so know...Wine is not  my thing as I am scotch person now...But do know little..

ABt my PP I am half way thru in making 50 done and 50 more to go...Will share pic via PM πŸ˜ƒ  Came out good...

hey Varsha, do share the recipe too dear, I have a sweettooth yaarπŸ˜‰
Kalapi thumbnail
Oh btw, I wanted to ask, how do you all like the newest addition - our Bong babu, with his very old world charm, as per the promoπŸ˜ƒ
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pavitra Rishta is the most backward land I have ever had the pleasure of viewing (Hey everyone!!). Only in this show will a pregnant, mentally unstable, depressed, immature girl of nineteen...perhaps just turned twenty be left alone while pregnant. In any other land mothers, aunts and grandmoms are tripping over themselves to have their pregnant daughter with them. Fathers are constantly nagging the mothers to inquire about the daughter's health, and yet in this show, one in which Ovi and Arjun supposedly have such an amazing facade that no one can see how unhappy they are, no one is interested in Ovi. Is is any wonder that the girl- because she cannot be considered a woman- tried to kill herself? And we thought PR couldn't stoop any lower. 
micky17 thumbnail
thanks kool di for ur commentary.it was better to read ur commentary than watching that so-called
pavitra rishta of the trio πŸ˜”.
i wonder what will be arman's reactions after knowing purvi is preg of arjun's child?spl archu?
now how can archu say purvi is her " parchanyi "πŸ˜•
i agree archu did a lot of mistakes in her life bt still she was way better.
n poor DR. onir welcome to this horrible family 😳
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

<font color="#990000">I said that he would drive her to her death and it is coming true</font>

<font color="#990000">whatever is shown in PR right now is so true</font>

<font color="#990000">I was the one who wanted realism in the show</font>

<font color="#990000">This cruelty , insenitivity , these fights , the slow sinking into alcolhilism is so true</font>

<font color="#990000">Except that with it it a baby's death though real is unbearable for me</font>

<font color="#990000">IIt is the only realism i wish i don't see .</font>

The difference between the reality you wanted kool and the reality they are showing is that in pr land the mess is never, ever the responsibility of archu maa and her parchayee purvi.

In real life parents will pull up the damad and hold him responsible. The husband will realise that he has practically driven a vibrant young girl insane and feel guilty. But in pr land, its all ovi fault, her bad sanskars, her being a bad mother etc etc. No one seems to get that the girl is heading towards a total breakdown. Its all part of the pavitra pyaar you see. The pavitra pyaar that destroys careers, homes, relationships and mental stability.

Fantastic commentary kool. Sad day though. But i cant seem to stop watching pr these days. Its like a train wreck, you cant look away. Honestly, the only time i switch the channel is when irritating purvi or some flashback of their pavitra prem is shown.

Ovi is going to die in child birth. No two ways about it. So that the pavitra couples holy souls can reunite.
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Varsha,

You are absolutely right on the wine point; that was why I had noted above that it was frightful to see Ovi pouring all that wine down her throat. It was white wine, for a red would have looked very dark. I don't think it could  have been champagne, if she had put away so much of it at one go, she would have been knocked out cold!

Shyamala

Originally posted by: Kalapi

You sum it up so well Varsha...I haven't seen the episode yet, but I am already so upset reading all the posts here😭 as Kool said, Arjun is driving her to her death by his selfishness, when will he grow up and take responsibility for his actions...I really wish Ovi divorces him now...

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks SC , bips and alll

bips u should have seen Arjun apologising for Ovi's mistakes , as if he has made none .
micky u had me in splits with ur post