Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Kools reporting from base :  Ovi seriously sick in PR

Commentary will not be humorous today guys as babies affect me .Unhappy I  do hope a classic slapping scene is shown in which all 3 adults who give 'pyaar' importance than even babies r slapped and all the babies r taken away from them . They can listen to film songs in their heads , and eat lauki halvas and roadside food but marraiges and babies is serious stuff and no teenage date drama .

Anyways Unhappy

Prince Arjun and Bad Ovi had a huge fight in which Bad Ovi caught him talking to the laptop as Purvi , a thing which she said she is subjected to often . As a super angry retaliation to this Bad Ovi flounced off the bedroom , thanked Purvi for ruining her marital happiness and drank wine .Unhappy

Prince Arjun saw the empty bottle the next day before leaving for Kolkatta and they had another big fight . Prince Arjun genuinely believes he is being a very good husband . He has given his wife sex, a baby , is showing her to a doctor and having no extra marital affairs except the one in his mind with saali Purvi but thats okay in his dictionary coz its mental . How do i know ? Well he said so himself .Unhappy

Bad Ovi tried to tell him that she wanted his dil and some real emotion but Prince Arjun ignored that and told her that since no one put a gun to her head and it was her decision to  go ahead with the pregnancy she might as well honor that decision . [ Just as no one put a gun to his and Purvi's head to accept the deal and honor the marraige which they r doing by spreading misery like magic dust . Even babies don't deserve the importance that 'pyaar' does .]

Bad Ovi commented that she thought the baby would cement their relationship .

Then Prince Arjun left to Kolkata warning the servant to throw away all alcohol bottles out of the house .

The Baby Roop of Sanskaari Purvi

Sanskaari Purvi's baby roop was shown guys . It seems she had been to Kolkata for a conference with Prince Arjun . His ride in the car in Kolkata brought those memories back . It seems Sanskaari Purvi in her baby roop had made Prince Arjun run for a long time behind the tram and her [ wow what symbolism of future events and they say PR writers lack creativity] and when he had panted in his suit with his tongue hanging out , had stopped short of clapping her hands and exclaimed '' What fun ! ''

Then Sanskaari Purvi had in a very very baby voice insisted on eatiing puchkas and rosgullas . Prince Arjun had been fascinated by her baby roop . He couldn't believe this aspect of a woman . Some men like it this way guys . They like their women behaving babyishly and making demands of them . It  ...er ...excites them in a spiritual sense .

Prince Arjun sighed and still remembered that lovely baby roop . That impish smile and the tongue in cheek remarks and fascination for roadside food just like babies r fascinated by pink candy floss !

Prince Arjun leaned back sadly in the car .

Here what happened Baba Manav and Aai Archu who were attending a jagaraata of Mata in their friend's home were phoned by the frightened servant and told that Ovi was not opening the door .

The Baba and the Aai rushed , scared and broke down the door and found Ovi unconscious , bleeding by the hand .

They took her to the hospital to be informed by the docs that though the bleeding on the hand could be controlled , the fall had affected the back and this could affect the baby and that blood reports showed alcohol in her blood stream .

The Aai and Baba looked shocked .

The precap showed Prince Arjun running madly among Durga pooja crowds searching for someone . Any guesses ?

Questions .

Why has not Archana taken Ovi to live with her as she has no saas and this is her first baby and she is a very immature girl ? What sort of a mother is Archana who happily smiles and does jagraatas while her  daughter faces marital unhappiness ?

Ovi is wrong in being this immature about the baby but what fine jobs have Arjun and tyaagi baby voiced Purvi done ! Feel like clapping for them !Clap

Where the hell is Sage DK ?

Kools signing off for the day . Please let the baby be unharmed CVs ...enjoy guys and Ciao .Unhappy

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

SeemaPia2111irenepdap14sssdcleo25tejaswiniwenhamadittydumbo15TanyazPandorasBoxAnjli2010Kalapics-07LoveTVShowsbipssoap-criticJaishankarKittya_CullenForeverSHINee-Naresh-sushkita10shermagaurav_ankita08ashneilovepyaarDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : 5 Dec PR" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
kools di excellent reviewClapClapbaby voice is perfect words bc she really talk like she is 7years old girlLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15TanyazLoveTVShowsKalapiJaishankarkoolsadhu1000

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

I too hope that the CVs spare the baby, do they really think that divine love could survive after the baby's death. I haven't watched the episode yet, but from seeing yesterday's episode and reading you, I am pissed off by all that is being shown.

As for Ovi, you are right, Arjun is pushing her to take to the alcohol by his actions. He was the one who went into the marriage, wanted a second chance and slept with his wife. He is such a 2 timing pig. A sorry example of a man. He is to me, now primarily responsible for the mess, whereas before I could say differently. Even God will not forgive him now. I am pissed off with him. If this is to justify the so called divine love, please spare us CVs..I don't even know I can look at Arjun Puvi love affair differently again. Man, what a curse in the name of love….As for Arjun running/searching Purvi in front of Shakti – well, hopefully, the Cvs truly understand how bongs worship Shakti as a Mother with all her Kids…what a mockery has been made in the name of family, love, marriage, child…..I am pissed off today.

As for Aai Archan, to answer your first question, she only has 'one beti", that is all. Did she really miss her twins all these 18 yrs. Why isn't Ovi at Maaika since its her first baby and their isn't a saas. And W*F with DK?? Are these even older experienced adults here???

TanyazLoveTVShowsJulieDForeverSHINeesoap-critickoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I said that he would drive her to her death and it is coming true

whatever is shown in PR right now is so true

I  was the one who wanted realism in the show 

This cruelty , insenitivity , these fights , the slow sinking into alcolhilism is so true

Except that with it it a baby's death though real is unbearable for me

IIt is the only realism i wish i don't see .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15TanyazLoveTVShowsKalapics-07Kittya_CullenForeverSHINeesashashyamDabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Excellent review Kool...

very sad day to watch this show go down to this level ...the doctor said that the baby could be handicapped while the mother cuts her wrists and the father is dreaming of having rasgullas with saali ...Disapprove

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15JaishankarLoveTVShowsKalapics-07rash2222ForeverSHINeesashashyamsushkita10koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Excellent review Kool...

very sad day to watch this show go down to this level ...the doctor said that the baby could be handicapped while the mother cuts her wrists and the father is dreaming of having rasgullas with saali ...Disapprove
I can't even imagine if and when Arjun Purvi unite they can be happy after so much destructions...this is becoming a nightmare coz of their so called true divine love...

Edited by Kalapi - 05 December 2012 at 11:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazForeverSHINeecs-07sushkita10sashashyamkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Yes Tanya i wondered why DK cud not go to Kolkata instead of Arjun

And if saas isn't there and the daughter is so temperamental and immature a mother ought to keep the young girl with her

And i understand the need for TRPs by dangling the ARVI carrot but honestly was this a time to show ARVI romance .it shows the father in such a bad light Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15TanyazForeverSHINeeKalapics-07

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Excellent review Kool...

Arjun ek ladkibaaz hai . Aur ek buhot bada cheater hai

dumbo15Tanyazcs-07ForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top