Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
GROW UP people.thus could be the answer from CVs.its selfless love.so he wont even think abt the woman n her feelings who is his friends wife.declare karne chala xyznmajs.i cursed him.
aiyathasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
when he confess his feelings i laugh🤣 like a idiot
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dears,

Did Haddi confess his love to Priya ...Really ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜•..What was PRiya's reaction then..Did Haddi tell her face to face..😲
What did PRiya say guys...What happened..I am pissed..
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is a reminder that name calling is absolutely NOT tolerated on the forum. I'm sure that the opinions in this thread could have been expressed without the use of words/phrases such as "Kayyar,busdil saala", " Rajat Kapur You Are a Selfish,Pathetic & A horrible person,frnd ! 'hey bhagwan narak me jala iss haddhi ko"...".

Please understand that any such instances in the future WILL lead to a severe warning. I can appreciate that we get frustrated at times and stuff happens but we have to remember to be considerate of all the other members in the forums who may or may not be fans of other characters. In addition, bashing characters is in no way conducive to healthy discussion and it does not help forward your point-of-view.

Thank you.

Topic closed.

Regards,
BALH Dev. Team

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Also, calling Rajat "Haddi" or Ram/Priya any other nick name is unacceptable!