Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
SAAHIL KO PHONEBOOTH mai khadey dekh mujhe merey fav SRK ka current fav romantic song yad agayaaa MUJHE SANNSS AYYEE...uuuff phone boothsss cnt get mre hawter n uuff dey can b sho romantic ahaha after wtchin srk in it in mujhe sans aye song nw saahil ko usmey dekh k mai tu bilkul paaggaall hogayee uufff...HE WAS WEARIN BLACK SHIRT D WAY HE KEPT HIS ARM ON D GLASS N SAID PYAAR uufff maarr daalllaaa sachhheyyy lolss..
i luuuvvv saahilll n i so so wishhh k cvs play d song MUJHE SAANNSS AYYYEE on saahil shivii kabheeyy tau cvs r so unromanticOuch
hopeee saahilss safffeee i mean he fell off mandir stairs k its a plan dey're faking it?Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam Ali_TaNi_ShanUlas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "saahil phone booth haayyee mujhe sanns aye;}" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Arhaina saut so the epi while ago yeah its shame they didnt play any song well I was happy at least they showed SahilBlushing 
Dumb CV's honestly again hospital scene.. I'm convinced its all Sahil's plan becuase even Anoop said that the doctor is Sahil's friend... so it's obvious the doc is helping Sahil that's why he wont let any1 see him.. although dumb Rajlaxmi Sasuma went inside in the end..  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishShanUlas

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Arhaina saut so the epi while ago yeah its shame they didnt play any song well I was happy at least they showed SahilBlushing 
Dumb CV's honestly again hospital scene.. I'm convinced its all Sahil's plan becuase even Anoop said that the doctor is Sahil's friend... so it's obvious the doc is helping Sahil that's why he wont let any1 see him.. although dumb Rajlaxmi Sasuma went inside in the end..  

cvs r so v dumbbbAngryCry
yyeshhh i hopee saahil is successfull in brngn his mom n bro closerSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
not yet watched the episode...my sahil in black shirt

now i am going to watch it

i will ask daps to make vedio av out of it...so that i use it as siggy

i want all sahil and sahil  in my siggy

wait let me watch sahil scene and will comment more

anam  A|K profile pe comment mara ki nahi

arhina wont say to u u r the first to do that...hai na Tongue

ArhainAshish

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Mummy u best watch it he werent there for long but it was gd... hospital scene he didnt talk

Mummy I commented already...

ArhainAshishShanUlas

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
loved him in black shirt, but hated the hospital scene! kya hai jab dekho bechare ko uthake hospital main patak dete hain..are wahan koi good looking, passionate care taker bhi to ho..le de ke mammiji ko saath main dikha dete hain..trp kya khaak baregi!!!

ArhainAshishShanUlas

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

not yet watched the episode...my sahil in black shirt

now i am going to watch it

i will ask daps to make vedio av out of it...so that i use it as siggy

i want all sahil and sahil  in my siggy

wait let me watch sahil scene and will comment more

anam  A|K profile pe comment mara ki nahi

arhina wont say to u u r the first to do that...hai na Tongue

yeshh do get a siggyy made wud luv to use it too uufff kassshh uss phone ke jagha mai hotey in d phoneboothh ahahahaLOLWinkEmbarrassedBig smileTongueyeshh av cmntddd n m tellin odrs to do d smeee keep cmnting ppl

ShanUlas

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Mummy u best watch it he werent there for long but it was gd... hospital scene he didnt talk

Mummy I commented already...

hhaannn i feelll so weird n bad seeing him lyk dt Ouchy cvs do it wit him hameshaaaShocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.