.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
besharam kaika rajju apney friend ki biwi ko sabke samney propose karey

i don't know wt shuld be words use to describe him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nnmmveena23Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "besharam kaika" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
chod na he was saying all this things as if anushka will leave him if he says such things chalo priya ke ankhe tho khul gaye

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramnnmmMahaalwayscoollalmadhuJaishankararmanzNikki_Titli

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Kya kiya usne priya ko propose kiya.W*F????

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
he went 
yeh sab kuch taught me the meaning of life to love and i love her!! priya shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanzNikki_Titli

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
This was the most hilarious scene at the start.
Priya at gun point and this guy comes and goes on how Priya changed his life blah blah blah and then says hence I love her..Really LOL.
Do we have that much time to hear all those non-sense at gun point.
Well our hero Ram had enough just like we viewers and went ahead and tried to stop Anushka and took the bullet shot.
The only other positive ray hope apart from Raya was CV's Rajjo Sir seeing the concern and love of Priya for Ram when Viks and Neha arrived.
He was dumb-stuck.OF course he gives the same expression all the time so hard to make out LOL but he was in a way dumb stuck to see the intense love of Raya.So my hope is that Rajjo Sir backs out her and allows Raya re-union or even better plays a key role in their re-union.Well I can hope for CV's Rajjo Sir isnt it ,if the CV's want their Rajjo Sir to be liked by all they better turn Rajjo Sir Bhai of Priya (I dont mind Rakhee tbeing tied to Rajjo by PRiya LOLWink)and help Raya re-unite.

Edited by Jaishankar - 05 December 2012 at 11:14pm

fanrayaiLuvRamKapoorNikki_Titli

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Priya at gun point and this guy comes and goes on how Priya changed his life blah blah blah and then says hence I love her..Really LOL.  
ROFLROFLROFLROFL it was epic, really man when? when she lectured about the real ehsas of pyar, when she taught of kadys meaning to him? ROFLROFL and ddnt ram teach him hte meaning of pyar pyar karna ??ROFL
Do we have that much time to hear all those non-sense at gun point. maybe they wanted to show that selfless love also does have feelings and is not selfish?for me it was the most funny moment
Well our hero Ram had enough just like we viewers and went ahead and tried to stop Anushka and took the bullet shot.
yup some ppl talk the walk  and only great walk the talk!! Clap

The only other positive ray hope apart from Raya was CV's Rajjo Sir seeing the concern and love of Priya for Ram when Viks and Neha arrived.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL yeah he was behaving as if now ram has given complete go ahead to him for persuading priya and he is all ahead with it and then priya is just being there coz she is feeling responsible that he took bullet for her and hence so calm really!! it was good he got to see that even if he assumes he and priya are besties she only shares her true feelings with her REAL friendsLOL
He was dumb-stuck.OF course he gives the same expression all the time so hard to make out LOL @ red 
that is a stupendous sixer!!!ClapClapClapThumbs Up
but he was in a way dumb stuck to see the intense love of Raya

.So my hope is that Rajjo Sir backs out her and allows Raya re-union or even better plays a key role in their re-union.
yar frankly i find it a torture to watch him enact emotional scenes so i guess playing key role is out of question the only thing he can do is back off but after listening it form priya!! Well I can hope for CV's Rajjo Sir isnt it ,if the CV's want their Rajjo Sir to be liked by all they better turn Rajjo Sir Bhai of Priya and help Raya re-unite.
haha well grey hujaye tou will get more popular it is the mahan attitude that irks in addition to lack of expression liken bas beech mei na aye 

JaishankarNikki_Titli

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Originally posted by Jaishankar

ROFL it was epic, really man when? when she lectured about the real ehsas of pyar, when she taught of kadys meaning to him? ROFLROFL and ddnt ram teach him hte meaning of pyar pyar karna ??ROFL
Do we have that much time to hear all those non-sense at gun point. maybe they wanted to show that selfless love also does have feelings and is not selfish?for me it was the most funny moment
yup some ppl talk the walk  and only great walk the talk!! Clap

ROFL yeah he was behaving as if now ram has given complete go ahead to him for persuading priya and he is all ahead with it and then priya is just being there coz she is feeling responsible that he took bullet for her and hence so calm really!! it was good he got to see that even if he assumes he and priya are besties she only shares her true feelings with her REAL friendsLOL
He was dumb-stuck.OF course he gives the same expression all the time so hard to make out LOL @ red 
that is a stupendous sixer!!!Thumbs Up
but he was in a way dumb stuck to see the intense love of Raya

.So my hope is that Rajjo Sir backs out her and allows Raya re-union or even better plays a key role in their re-union.
yar frankly i find it a torture to watch him enact emotional scenes so i guess playing key role is out of question the only thing he can do is back off but after listening it form priya!! Well I can hope for CV's Rajjo Sir isnt it ,if the CV's want their Rajjo Sir to be liked by all they better turn Rajjo Sir Bhai of Priya and help Raya re-unite.
haha well grey hujaye tou will get more popular it is the mahan attitude that irks in addition to lack of expression liken bas beech mei na aye 

so true yaar. The Rajat part was really LOL. I was thinking after Shipra Anushka might next target Rajjo Sir for his senseless love bashan which clearly no one was interested in hearing it LOL.Anushka had other priorties rather to sit and listen how Priya has transformed him and stuff.I so actually missed Viks and Neha there.They would have been hugely pissed.
CV's idea of showing the selfless love of Rajjo Sir turned to be a comedy fiasco that viewers and others would have fallen under Rajjo Sir feet and begged him to stop his bashan as this bashan seems to be more painful and killer than the gun shot LOL
Nuts reaction seemed like "Here you go ,another looser in the frame" LOL
The smile in today's promo in the end by Ram gives me hope and I hope there is good emotional confrontation of Raya after all this laughter riot given by CV's.

nnmmleo4ever

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Dont you guys feel Ram would hv felt let me risk my life than listen this crap.
LOL Priya dekho bhalai ke din nahi hai sab ko trust karte mat jao.see what he was doing instead of saving u he was pissing off anushka.
Comedy mein bhi itne bada jokes nahi suna jo ye bhai life n death moment pe sunaya.Hats off Rajat.

nnmmJaishankarleo4ever

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.