Pavitra Rishta

OVI IS STUPID

Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode was freakin awesome!!!!! Arjun and Ovi's fight was fantastic luved it... Ovi drank alcohol she is stupid na guys... Arvi scenes were fabulous i luved the tram scene the best... WHICH ONE DID U FOUND THE BEST???? Ovi met an accident and is now admitted to the hospital 👏👏👏... Arman came to know about Arjun-ovi's real relationship... OMG !!!! 😲😲 THE SHOW IS GETTING MORE INTRESTING DAY BY DAY... THIS SHOW SHOULD NOT GET CLOSED SOON. 😭😭😭... Y was arjun running in the precap ???? I didn't understood that???... . WAITING FOR TOMORROW'S EPISODE ... GOOD NIGHT ARV IDREAMS ? ? ? 😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ovi is not stupid she is psychic.. I likd boat scene.. I thnk arjun'll c purvi in 2mrw's epi thats y he is runing 2 catch her..
Aditya4836 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he is runing behind purvi. As he saw her in durga puja.
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

You are sooo right dear.. Ovi is stupid. I'm uploading the new ArVi scenes now. Please wait *__* Love them and I hope they will meet each other soon.

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
I think he is running because of Ovi. He heard that ovi is in hospital.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ovi needs a psychiatric intervention, not a husband and certainly not a child! She is suicidal and needs major help. Why don't they ever show counseling in Indian tv shows? They're just going to keep turning her into a possessive, psychotic evil vamp from the looks of it, but she really needs therapy. And to divorce Arjun.
SassyMiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nazomel

I think he is running because of Ovi. He heard that ovi is in hospital.

but i guess he was finding someone so i think its purvi only
candiva007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also think that he saw Purvi and was running after her.  It definately wasn't about Ovi because isn't he away on business?  How can he run the to hospital if he's away?

Now that Achana and Manav knows that she has been drinking I hope they beat the crap out of her.  But we all know she's going to make up some kind of story.😡
geetrana45 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As Arjun is asking Durga mata about his  future  I am sure after that  he will see Purvi somewhere in road or mandir So  he is looking for her  running in roads.waiting tomorrow episode  and hope tomorrow they will show Purvi.