Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
don't know why but after watching the precap i am getting a feeling that Shweta will go away from SN soon...real soon wishing ZaDuShi a happy life !
then it'll be only InShi v/s ZaShi when Lahorewali comes to SN Smile

i think Ishaan will accompany Indu to Ataari...and in SN we'll get lovey dovey ZaShi scenes, they'll be really happy with eachother but then Indu will bring Lahorewali to SN and ZaShi will be heartbroken Broken Heart

Edited by Favouriteofall - 05 December 2012 at 9:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divya--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rishi ki mauja hi mauja (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
tabu hamara rishi ka haal kya honewalahai yaaraConfused..ila bedi rishi ko itna problems math deAngry

Walden

IF-Dazzler

Walden

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by Walden

I find this whole scenario puzzling.  On the one hand, Ila, obsessed with her nari andolan, shows all the men in HD to be basically useless.  But then she shows supposedly 3 strong and smart women all fallling for this one so called "useless" guy!   Kya dimaag hai in women ka!  Rishi ko ek date book bana leni chahiye otherwise it will be impossible to juggle all of them :))

@bold: mind your language first..who are you to call our hero as useless..he is the soul of HD, agar woh nahi hai toh HD  bi nahi hai

I don't mean to be hurtful but I'm just stating the facts.  After marriage, and especially after the leap, Rishi's character has lost all individuality.  HIs role has been sidelined to running behind his shritmatijee and some random jugaduness- his character has no identity, and seems so disonnected from the story- they just seem to be using him as a prop (this probably applies to most of the characters in HD).  His character has become the sacrifical lamb.  The writers have no interest in a storyline or emotions- they are just obsessed with hitler and twists/suspense and compromise everything else for this.  Because of this even the twists and the turns seem so superficial- nothing rooting them to the past or the present- just some random happenings.   

Regarding the soul of HD, well I think the soul of any show should be its storyline (not a character).  And sadly, HD lost its soul many months ago.   

On a lighter note, I was sort of being sarcastic in my post.  I know people love to bash his character on this forum (I'ld like to believe that I am not one of them).  I just think that its funny that these 3 women who the forum likes to tout as being so intelligent and modern and what not actually fall for this supposedly not so great guy!  I hope you understand what I'm saying. 

Edited by Walden - 05 December 2012 at 5:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.rRanjinikishanHeema22Pari117-Paulomi-

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

I find this whole scenario puzzling.  On the one hand, Ila, obsessed with her nari andolan, shows all the men in HD to be basically useless.  But then she shows supposedly 3 strong and smart women all fallling for this one so called "useless" guy!   Kya dimaag hai in women ka!  Rishi ko ek date book bana leni chahiye otherwise it will be impossible to juggle all of them :))

@bold: mind your language first..who are you to call our hero as useless..he is the soul of HD, agar woh nahi hai toh HD  bi nahi hai
ranjini ji i just saw this reply of urs..
walden has been always a good n unbiased writer and this comment was just a reply to those who unnecessarily bash rishi, plzzz dun take it wrong..she meant people call him useless on forum but see the situation 3 ladies are after him. hope you got it, she is just like us.. a lover of character rishi and independent and awesum writer, please i beg you dun take her wrong, her write ups are straight and true

@walden: my apologies from d side of ranjini ji, plzzz dun take it otherwise, i know u ll not Smile

Heema22

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

I don't mean to be hurtful but I'm just stating the facts.  After marriage, and especially after the leap, Rishi's character has lost all individuality.  HIs role has been sidelined to running behind his shritmatijee and some random jugaduness- his character has no identity, and seems so disonnected from the story- they just seem to be using him as a prop (this probably applies to most of the characters in HD).  His character has become the sacrifical lamb.  The writers have no interest in a storyline or emotions- they are just obsessed with hitler and twists/suspense and compromise everything else for this.  Because of this even the twists and the turns seem so superficial- nothing rooting them to the past or the present- just some random happenings.   

Regarding the soul of HD, well I think the soul of any show should be its storyline (not a character).  And sadly, HD lost its soul many months ago.   

On a lighter note, I was sort of being sarcastic in my post.  I know people love to bash his character on this forum (I'ld like to believe that I am not one of them).  I just think that its funny that these 3 women who the forum likes to tout as being so intelligent and modern and what not actually fall for this supposedly not so great guy!  I hope you understand what I'm saying. 

walden well said at least I fully support uLOLClap  

Heema22

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Hi Ranjini . I am surprised you misunderstood  Waldens comments!! Actually it's very funny. Try to read carefully , what she is writting ? Indira. Sweta. And Zara all these there's women loved by Many biased forum members are actually chasing Rishi' they call him unless but their idols are after him. I know you do not like to see any one bashing Rishi but actually  she is admiring him is ability to saduce these strong women. One of them is neurologist and other HITLER  and third encounter specislist. . I loved the comment. Sorry,  Walden, our Ranjini is very emotional about Rshi and we love her for that but actually I found your comment very funny. I read it late I hope some of your forum members get to read it.

samrudhi.r

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

ranjini ji i just saw this reply of urs..
walden has been always a good n unbiased writer and this comment was just a reply to those who unnecessarily bash rishi, plzzz dun take it wrong..she meant people call him useless on forum but see the situation 3 ladies are after him. hope you got it, she is just like us.. a lover of character rishi and independent and awesum writer, please i beg you dun take her wrong, her write ups are straight and true

@walden: my apologies from d side of ranjini ji, plzzz dun take it otherwise, i know u ll not Smile

Thanks Pari . I knew you will understand the comment. I think it's very funny !!

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

<font size="2">Guys rishi wished in bhopal race ki godmeri shrimatiji wapas aa jaye uski life n god granted him now 2 indra ek jise rishi ka dil indra manta hai and ek aanewali jise duniya indra manegi plus above all ek wife haddi jo kahti hai ki yeh mera pati hai wooo baab re baab rishi ko to jackpot lag gayaLOL it will b hillarious to watch his situation in sn with his 3 ladies LOLhow will he ll handle all 3 end me jo bhi real indra ho abhi to very funny situation hogi sn all membes will go mad </font> LOL LOL
 Tabu I agree with walden RIShi needs date book !!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top