Pavitra Rishta

The only reason to keep watching PR is...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

seemathakkar

Groupbie

seemathakkar

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
The only reason I keep watching this IMMORAL  drama is because we like RD and Asha. I would have abandon this show especially now with the new story line, it it wasn't for superb actors like Rithvik and Asha. Their magic can make any stupid or immoral sceane look good. I watch it only to catch the few awesome sceanes between them. Otherwise no woman will tolerate a husband who is dreaming of another girl while she is expecting his baby and at the same time he is telling her that he cares for her. Ekta has turned a beautiful love story into a ridicule. We all knew how sacred ARVI's love was for each other. But now Ekta has made it into a such a same. Arjun is being ridiculed by OVI for his love toward Purvi. Atleast now she knows that she can never truly have Arjun. On the other hand if Purvi truly loved Arjun, why would she make his life a living hell and force him to be with a b... like OVI. If she was going to dump him atleast not force him to be with someone as selfish as OVI. On the other hand Ekta will now show that Purvi is married to another man and still Arjun and Purvi will have feeling for each other!!!!! And Us ARVI fan are supposed to feel happy about such an immoral storyline????
As much as I love ARVI and ASHVIK, Ekta is downgrading their characterCry I kind of felt a little happy when after the leap arjun and ovi were shown as happy couple. I was thinking ok.. Arjun has accepted his life and is trying to be honest to his marraige. But NO, he is faking the whole thing. Also OVI is not such a great person who would be of any help either. It it was a sati savitri, may be she would tolerate her husband such behavior, but this is OVI for god sakes. However this does not approve of Arjun behavior either who only cares for OVI because she is expecting his child.  We have not seen Purvi yet after the leap, we just have to see how mahan or downgraded character she has!!! No mater how mahan she is , when the time come she must apologize for making Arjun's life a living hell, as she earned all this greatness only at his expense.

My sincere request to Ekta is to please show us some pavitra rishta in this drama instead of taking advantage of fan's loyalty to the actors. Otherwise we will not care for your other immoral storylines.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RayneStar Girlmunny2adittyManoshonokoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The only reason to keep watching PR is..." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

munny2

Groupbie

munny2

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Loved your post. I watch this senseless drama just for Rithvik only.
        This OVI is just impossible why is she complaining now????????The thing that  I don't understand is she was the one who wanted arjun even after she heard him say he does not love her and loves only purvi not once but several times ,any girl with an ounce of self respect would go away and never look back, but nooo she wanted him by hook or crook and she had him that wasn't enough so, she drove her sister out of town and at last she had arjun for herself instead of working on the marriage she is taunting him and literally torturing the guy. I agree that arjun is not making it easy for her but he never wanted it and she wanted it and she should put in more effort whatever she is doing is certainly not helping the situation only driving arjun away from her.
          Just because arjun said he would tell her mom she did the suicide drama again so, she could blame the whole thing on him ( I am not saying he is innocent they had equal share in it) and she can escape Scott free and play victim as usual. So sick of this lady and this triangle love story if can we even call that ( I doubt if ovi loves arjun).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top