Posted: 11 years ago

Hello friends, its been ages since i wrote anything on arvi. well i was listening to a beautiful song by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and all i could see in the song was arvi so decided to write an OS on it. hope you like it and do criticize if its not good :)

Jaaniya Haania Jaaniya Haania Tu Vi Sikh Ke De Dukh Sukh Polna
Tere Bin Tere Bin Nahi Lagda Dil Mera Dholna
Tere Bin Nahi Lagda Dil Mera Dholna

He was standing there, alone and quite as usual. It had been months since she-the love of his life had left him; broken all the promise of trust and faith, left him all alone to fulfil the loveless marriage he was thrown into. He did all that she wanted but he could never turn his marriage into a love-filled marriage and so finally he filed for divorce. He looked at the moon, which was his best friend and whispered "I Love you Purvi".

On the other hand even she was not happy; the moments spent together with him would follow her like shadow. Standing near the window, her face glowing in the moonlight as a single drop of pearl made its way from her dove shaped eyes, she caressed her stomach that was carrying the symbol of their love and wished that she could share these moments with him. As if sensing his presence, she opened her eyes and smiled at the moon that had faithfully conveyed the message to her and whispered "I still love Arjun".

Puch kale badla se Seene Vich Ag Lage Lang Gaya Kayee Barsatan
Tur Gayo Sajna Neendra Kho Ke Jaag Ke Katiyan Rataan
Avija Na Sata Wasta Pyaar Da ruttan sohniya Moor Nai Aaniya

He remembered the rain, which was always the witness of their love and had always been there for them, even today it was raining and after so many months he felt like feeling those magical rain drops. Arjun walked his way to the garden away from the crowd that had gathered to celebrate his success; he opened his arms and stood there still for the rain to engulf his pain, despair, anger, and hope, everything that attached him to Purvi. With each passing day his hope was shattered, his belief in love was tearing apart but his love for Purvi was growing deeper and that was killing him, the separation was like a slow poison. Tears made their way from his eyes, but there was no one to wipe them off, no one to soothe his pain. He screamed in frustration "Why Purvi? Why can't I forget you? You told me to work on my marriage and I tried, but I can't remove you from my mind. Every time I see a couple eating pani-puri it reminds me of us, every time I see shiv mandir it reminds me of us, my life revolves around you, but you left me. You promised to be by my side but you broke that promise. But why do you care?" saying so he knelled to the ground and cried his heart out.

She ran out of her room, as if feeling his pain, not caring where she is going until her feet stopped at the very same place she had confessed her love for him the second time. His love filled eyes that would always make her go weak on her knees, his tender kisses that he would frequently plant on her forehead, his warm hug and all the moments spent with him was flashing in front of her eyes. She remembered the promises that she had made once upon a time and the deal she had made to show her gratitude towards her mother, she felt guilty of making a mockery of his love. In the past 6 months there wasn't a second when she did not think about him or felt guilty, and now it had been a week since she was in Mumbai due to her complications in pregnancy and each day she would want to meet her family and especially him but her mind would always stop her from doing so. She was dying to meet him and fall in his protective arms, but the party fiasco flashed before her which made her stop "how can I forget that it was my decision to be away from Arjun and ovi, how can I forget that it was my fault to even think that I can move on. Why can't I forget him?" she fell on the ground and started to cry when somebody placed a hand on her shoulder.

Jaan Aye Khuda Meherbaan Tere Siva
Kon Mera Kadi Na Howi Juda Chori Na(Tori Na) Saath Mera

Dil Tenu Day Bethi Khabre To Aisay Nai Karna Aye Beparwaiyaan
Keetay Waday Qasmaan Tenu Yaad Kadi Nai Aayan
Aye Gila Pyaar Da Khol aaso suna pyaase naina  Te Ker Mehrbaniyan

The rain was giving him immense pleasure today, as if telling him that something good was going to happen. To feel the happiness, he drove to his favourite place unknown to him that his happiness was waiting for him. He reached the bridge but was shocked to see someone very familiar already present there, the dried tears and rain was making his vision blur. He started to move towards the figure and placed his hand on the shoulder.

Purvi could sense the touch of his hand, but was afraid to face the reality. Her face emoting different emotions, her heart beating rapidly and eyes moist due to happiness.

"Purvi" he said with so much love and hope that it pierced her heart, how can someone love so much as to even forget the betrayal. She could not hold it anymore and got up to face him. She could only see love and pain in his eyes, and it just broke her into pieces to see him in this condition.

His eyes cherishing the beauty in front of him, his hands touched her face to check if it's a dream or reality. "Arjun", she said and it broke all his inhibitions as he wrapped her in his arms and wept like a small child. He felt the baby bump and looked at her as if demanding an answer, but one look at her and he got all his answer. "I still love you Purvi and trust you more than myself" and hugged her very carefully as to not hurt her.

Time stood still as the two lovers shared their lost 6 months. It was a special moment for them as all that was lost was once gain found. Their love was strong enough to withstand all hurdles. The separation did not drift them apart but strengthen their bond. The rain once again witnessed their union; the moon came out of the cloud in its brightest glory while the stars adorned the sky like a bride. Nature was always in favor of these lovers and today it again joined in celebrating their union. 

ok so end of my OS. i know very filmy and unrealistic but please do comment and share ur views on it. in my os ovi is not pregnant coz i cant even think about it since i am a biased arvi fan😳

love kesha :)

Edited by mjht_ArVi4ever - 11 years ago
wow keshu..loved this OS..πŸ˜›
so good that atleast in your OS purvi is guilty..and arjun fed up with his life..
loved the rain part..
true..rain is something which brings happiness in ArVi's life..
arjun trust purvi more than himself..aww loved your filmy OS keshuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
really want this to happen in serial..would be more than happy..!
Edited by ashvikluverrr - 11 years ago
Keshu Killlerrr OS u made my day by writing this story...
This is Really Fantastic n MindddBlowing...
I need more from u...
the OS was awesome kesha...loved how purvi dint even have to justify her pregnancy,her eyes had answered all of arjuns questions...loved their understanding there...silence spoke there...the essence of their love was there...their reunion was too cute...i just loved this to the core...thanks for such a lovely OS, it took me to the arvi dreamlandπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Absolutely brilliant Kesha..πŸ‘
Loved ur OS from the bottom of my heart..πŸ˜›
Plz keep it coming..πŸ‘πŸΌ
if wishes were horses...
i would have wished such for Ekta's so called pavitra rishta.
it was a lovely OS. write another please.
hey kesha u r back with ur superb writing skills... freaking awesome OS dear... totally loved it... ur way of writing and expressing the emotions r always touching...!! thank u so much for writing this and please can u continue ur ff ego vs ego... i m dying to read that story...!!! and ya u r one of the great writers of this forum...!!!!
Love it Kesha -  great job!

Still waiting on a conclusion to one of my fave Ego vs. Ego πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Not too filmy at all.

This is exactly Arjun: Love so deeply so as to forgive any betrayal. But... I also hope that Purvi does indeed repent and regret. 

"Purvi" he said with so much love and hope that it pierced her heart, how can someone love so much as to even forget the betrayal." -

Once again... loved it and great job.

Edited by Ashlaika - 11 years ago
beautiful keshu  it was amazing Loved it❀️
Can any one explain me what is OS? Please explain me someone...