Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: meghasingh

@sonakshi...for sure it'll be interesting but i want so much that taani should make rey sit on his knees for saying yes...

i noe.. itna toh banta hai yaar...!!! πŸ˜‰
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shreyay

i noe.. itna toh banta hai yaar...!!! πŸ˜‰

yep we know he loves her madly, and when it comes to roposal then taani should make him really work hard for a yes.
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yep we know he loves her madly, and when it comes to roposal then taani should make him really work hard for a yes.

exactly... i'll be really very very happy watching it..!!
taani making rey work hard for a yes..!! that sounds gr8!!
XTaaReyVirManX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shreya darling loved ur post πŸ€— i sooo agree... Tbh i wasnt even thinkin negative n tbh i did lyk TRzz scene 2daii... As u said u could easily see Reyzz feelinzz when he hurt Taani... He iz sooo in love with her... Thnxx alot shreya 4 this post... Love u :) xx
sonakshigupta thumbnail

@sonakshi...for sure it'll be interesting but i want so much that taani should make rey sit on his knees for saying yes...

cudnt agree more! πŸ˜†
asmamember thumbnail
Great post.I totally agree with u shreya.today epi effect will  be positive and guys its aggressive lovestory.
One thing is taani clearly told rey tht why he take her always as GS and she manytime come to him as taani ,he hasn't yet understood her she confess her feelings and rey loves taani  but his ego is coming in between.don't disappoint guys,be positive. rey realy cares abt taani,he cannt see taani in tears,as u know how he reacted when taani run away cryingly.
Edited by asmamember - 11 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post at first I just wanted to throw something on Rey for his idiotic behavior lol. I cry for Taani today she let out her feelings and again she gets hurt. But then I rewatched  the scene and like u said Rey did feel bad I just wanted him to atleast say sorry to Taani. I love taarey too much to give up on them so am trying to stay positive hope things get better soon. I want Taani to just ignore him maybe then he will feel what she feels all the time.
Zuna4Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hayy shreya...its true all tr fans are sad n angry n frustrated.😑😈...and ths anger worth it after reys behaviour dear...but you knw always there s a nother side...n so we r still here ...with hopes...after all its our taarey ...watever be,,,,,hw long can we stay angry on them😳
--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bang on post shreya and thanks for help us to look brighter side of epi
cutedollll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome post agree with u ☺️