Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-CussTheWorldUp

IF-Dazzler

-CussTheWorldUp

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
HEY YA PPL.. after today's epi is everyone thinking negatively...??!! i mean no offence to any one out there, i m just trying to put my point of view forward... so please no bashing..if u disagree.. u r free to tell me but please NO BASHING...!!

So was today's epi really disappointing? i mean don't u ppl think ki we got to see rey's feelings for taani after such a long time..??!! i mean why is everyone looking at the negative side.. i mean there's always a positive side too...

First of all what i loved was that Taani let out all her frustration.. it was clear that she could not take it anymore... Rey behaving with her as if woh uski paidaishi (birth se) dushman ho... we totally do understand that.. don't we..??!!

Secondly, Rey WAS feeling bad... i thought so.. i could somehow just see it.. he felt sorry.. as i have mentioned in one of my comments in some post that deep down inside his heart i feel that he does accept his mistake.. he does know that he is the one who did the mistake... but MALE EGO as u all know... its the 'agressive track' guys... Palki has to show this..!! (though i m not oving this track a lot)

Thirdly, n the most importantly, we got to see rey's feelings for taani.. he was again frustrated on himself... he was guilty... did u ppl see his expression when taani was crying.. he was heart-broken yaar...

Please guys.. after reading this post, please try n watch the epi again n look at the brighter side... maybe this was important... PLEASE GUYS ITS A REQUEST...!! PLEASE DO WATCH THE EPI AGAIN...

i noe there are some posts by TR fans who r not happy wid today's epi.. n i truly respect there opinions.. but please think again after reading this post... afterall a coin always has two faces... PLEASE GUYS... do look at the other side of the coin..

N yes.. please no bashing... love u all n respect ur opinions... u r free to express them here... BUT PLEASE NO BASHING...!!!

Hope u understand me... n m really VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY if i hurt anyone's feelings..

DO LEAVE A COMENT..!! Big smile

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

DazPamloveukunwaramarFreakin_girlstaronefanNikitaLuvsTaReypadmaja19iamursforeveraksha2812-Parveen-BARUNILU_ArshiIshika_Taarey..gone..vibhaaapiyaLovesJENSENXTaaReyVirManXasmamemberdews100Swenna10ashkaanucktsABCDesiGirl93arina23sonakshigupta...Rhythsy...dh19Goonies4EverZuna4Taarey...Tansy...Diya_Taarey...Ritzy...meghasinghsreelu094-PixieDust-...Natasha...-Memories-chand91Zara_92ajaved.CuteKittyCat.patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Positive Side.. (TR Fans only)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Great post we jus hav to be postive n see age kya hota hain :)

Edited by ajaved - 05 December 2012 at 8:39am

Ishika_Taarey

Goldie

Ishika_Taarey

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
hi shreya
actually rey likes taani and taani likes rey or should i say loves
but the fact is rey cannot understand his feelings.He basically was feeling guilty about what he had said to taani once she went running out crying so ya his feelings did showBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonakshiguptavibhaaa-CussTheWorldUpajaved

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I respect your opinion But the major contrast between the old Rey and the New one is one that cannot be understood especially the fact that he never apologises and behaves so coldly and spitefully with her .I mean you said shes his Dushman but there needs to be a reason for it it cant just be because of her being the GS I mean indirectly or so Rey got suspended because the Vp thought Rey had ragged taani because of the video made by Shivam but even then he didnt yell at her he told her he understood her and not to waste her tears on him what has happened to that Rey?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vibhaaameghasinghajaved

.CuteKittyCat.

IF-Stunnerz

.CuteKittyCat.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Great post ...agree wid u...when taani is crying we can see hurt feelings on rey's face...just his ego comes between his feelings for taani...hope he realize soon...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vibhaaaZuna4Taarey-CussTheWorldUp

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Totally agreed :) at times we should notice the positive side too ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CussTheWorldUp

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
hey shreya,,,,,nic post agree wid u ,,,,,,,in d precap taarey wer talking wid each odrConfused i thnk rey ne usse sorry bol diya hoga,,,,,,nd yup he ws heartbroken after hearing her words...bt y alwayz taani,,,,,,,,,,,ithna gussa kyu uspe woh calmly bhi usse bol sakta hai,,,,,,,btw i luvd d epi bt duuno y i felt smthng diff. Ouch its my opiniong sry if i hurt uEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CussTheWorldUp

-CussTheWorldUp

IF-Dazzler

-CussTheWorldUp

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimples

I respect your opinion But the major contrast between the old Rey and the New one is one that cannot be understood especially the fact that he never apologises and behaves so coldly and spitefully with her .I mean you said shes his Dushman but there needs to be a reason for it it cant just be because of her being the GS I mean indirectly or so Rey got suspended because the Vp thought Rey had ragged taani because of the video made by Shivam but even then he didnt yell at her he told her he understood her and not to waste her tears on him what has happened to that Rey?

hey.. i m not saying that taani is rey's dushman.. i m just saying tat i don't like the way he treats her as if he's her dushman.. Smile i know the whole GS thing is getting everything ruined but i don't know why but i have this feeling that the GS-AGS thing is only going to get them closer.. right now thats the only waythat they'll get to spend time together...!!!
n i totally agree with ur point of view too... i really do agree with it.. but all i m saying that it has a positive side to it too.. so y not instead of looking at the negative side we look at the positive one...
n yes.. i could see a bit.. a tiny (really tiny) little bit of the old rey there.. when he saw her crying... watch the epi once again please... just once.. look closely.. i can see the old rey.. though just a really tiny bit of him...
i know the TR track is not on the correct track... but maybe... no in the future IT WILL BE..!!
i really hope so.. all of us do..!!
So.. jyada tension mat lo.. TR hain toh everything's gonna be alright yaar..!! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vibhaaaDiya_Taareymeghasinghajaved

Post Reply New Post

Go to top