Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Cutness to its limit... Aww

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
When Some Baby irritates her mother .. its completely Devine Man..
Vinayak... The Word.The point of time when parvati said it.. . it was all completely Divine...

Vinayak the Arrival of Happiness to the world... He came.. & The Ganas Forgot their pain.. they all are relieved from their Pain...,Indra.. the worst human being as a Man.. he got justice even after being a Criminal...It was all because vinayak Wanted to happen it ..

And Finally his Cutness.. Oh God he was so cute..
Please Lemme eat these Ladoos...how tasty are they.. 😛.. cuteness to its Limit...hehe
and after Parvati's deny.. he again said.. If it will all get finished then.. how will I eat 😕😕 😛..
Again like god has taken a sweet avtaar.. and he is just diminishing all the pain of her Mother...
As he know his mother will feel good.. It was all so beauty.. so divine..  and the Rats hehe... they were also damn cute.. 😆😆... i was remembering about my Rats tat time... as In my home there are lots of Rats 😳😆😆 They never Go... and I &my papa  have only invented this rule.. that no Rat killers will be used in home.. 😡😡 As they are Ganapati Bappa's Pyaaras... 😊😊 so there are minimum 50 Rats are around us whole the day.. 😉  😊 We love to watch them.. now we are aquented also acquainted 😛😛

Vinayak... At The Same Time he is the cutest GOD.. among All.. Still He is The Vighna Harta (Destructor of Obstacles ) 😃😃  Ahhh It was completely... Cuteness to its limit...

Ganapati Bappa Moraya
Mangal Murti Moraya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
bappa is so golu molu muhaaa