Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Daily Discussion Thread ~5th December 2012 (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 15

Page 1 Page 14
Page   of 15

ddddd

IF-Veteran Member

ddddd

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Aashka in the village in one episode said something along the lines of: "Love you sapna, Love you for always speaking the truth"

Todays episode:
Aashka: tu dhekhrahi hai woh kya kar rahi hai

??? What is she doing aashka, shes telling the truth remember, as she always does!!

Clap aashka once again contradicting yourself and prooving yourself fake!

PS. I dont personally think sapna actually does say the truth all the time, she also switches to her convenience, but at this moment i just love how the whole thing showed aashka contradicting her self

Edited by ddddd - 06 December 2012 at 1:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Amfundataurusbbmusic_mastiMJHTMonayaSajan-shabz-smartcfire_gunmz.jess

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Discussion Thread ~5th December 2012 (Page 15)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs-Sahil

Groupbie

Mrs-Sahil

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I have been a silent reader on this forum but finally decided to be a part of this forum. Hope to have a healthy time here. Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastigangnamstyletuntunituntunisimplypurplesmartcfire_gun

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by simplypurple

Can't believe Sapna is so annoyed that she's back biting about Vishal just because Sana spoke to him? WTH! Why is she so upset? Why is Rajev so upset? Why is everyone upset over this patch up? And who is the victim? Sana.

see your my best buddy ,i share with you everything ,you and i dont like one  person ,we have similar soch against that person,like sana doesnt like karishma ,nether do i ,we both decide not talk to her,then suddenly i start talking to her ,definately sana is not going like it ,ashka hates urvashi ,will she able to tolerate that urvashi and sana became friends ,no ,today what delnaz said was completely wrong about rajeev  ,see if rajeev had good feeling for vishal ,he would definately patch up between sana and vishal just like he always wants sana to be good to niketan. 

Aww, I like how you started. I know what you are trying to say.

Here's the issue I have. It's not what they said. Everyone has their perspective. But it's the WAY they said it. Rajev was taunting Sana and then Sapna just erupted in the whole house. She could have taken her aside and spoken to her. The same with Rajev. That's why Sana cried. Her own friends deserted her without asking her how it happened, what they spoke about, are they even friends? How do they know they became friends? Niketan put the doubt in Rajev's mind, he put the doubt in Sapna's mind. Neither of them asked Sana how did this happen. They never let her explain. They jumped to conclusions. Do best friends do that?

Another thing, not every friend will like every person you like or will get along with every person you get along with. But is it right to let it affect your friendship?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlystillilovetrashtvJayseanRainbowWarrior

Jaysean

IF-Dazzler

Jaysean

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
What the eff is wrong with Mink? She's always taunting Vishal indirectly. All she knows is to brainwash Karishma. I hate her to the core.

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
I know Mink and Vishal aren't great friiends but I found it sweet of Vishal to go and tell her to stop crying, what will your fam think.. that too in Punjabi aha so cute

I wish these two would become friends!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PixieeeRainbowWarrior

Arhi_2205

IF-Dazzler

Arhi_2205

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddd

Aashka in the village in one episode something along the lines of: "Love you sapna, Love you for always speaking the truth"

Todays episode:
Aashka: tu dhekhrahi hai woh kya kar rahi hai

??? What is she doing aashka, shes telling the truth remember, as she always does!!

Clap aashka once again contradicting yourself and prooving yourself fake!

PS. I dont personally think sapna actually does say the truth all the time, she also switches to her convenience, but at this moment i just love how the whole thing showed aashka contradicting her self
Nice one
lol the gossip girl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ddddd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.