Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Daily Discussion Thread ~5th December 2012 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by bluerobin

Originally posted by simplypurple

yaar purple, what an episode ... Rajeev first started fire by spreading news that vishal sana patched up, later he comes to enquire about her, then sits and start singing songs. Seriously this rajeev is so insecure. Please go behind you ex wife delnaaz

No one gives a damn about Rajev, including his ex-wife. Sana is the only person who does. Who actually bothers listening to him when he talks nonsense. And from the Niketan gang, Urvashi was the only one who seemed to feel bad about Sana crying. That's why I love Urvashi too. I want Urvashi and Sana to become friends. They are good people and deserve to be in the finale.

Yes yaar seriously this rajeev is getting in to my nerves . Sana always listens to him , has never interfered in his and delnaaz's matters , has never asked rajeev why he is chasing delnaaz even after getting slaps from her, then why can't this guy give some personal space to sana. Only urvashi said that sana is crying very badly because she knows what is the real problem of this lady sapna. Yaar urvashi and sana are not able to talk because of their group members. They will surely get time to spend with each other as finale approaches and rest of the irritating contestants get evicted

if rajeev has talked about sana and vishal patching up ,then whats the problem ,did rajeev told sapna to fight like this ,by the way each and every word of sapna was true ,rajeev dint like sana and vishal patching becoz he knows and not just he but the niketan gang knows the reality of vishal ,and he cares for sana ,he doesnt think bad about sana ,they had discussed yesterday night what were the reasons as to y he is not in favour of this ,hope that bb shows it tomorow .He came to washroom becoz he cares for her ,he dint spread any news ,everyone of them noticed it ,disliked it and had a discussion over it .
i agree pillu and sana are both good and genuine friend but this vishal angle ke waja se sab barbaad hugaya Sleepy Ouch
i tell you sana and vishal friendship wont last long ,today in live feed ,i had read some argument took place.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Discussion Thread ~5th December 2012 (Page 14)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sanika-

IF-Dazzler

-sanika-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Funniest Dialogue today :

Aashka : "Sana! Instantly stop crying!"

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

PixieeeastenkeerthibLeiashantiexpressAmfundaBartzablazedmelodysimplypurpletanvismilesmartcdddddSuper Kool-PoisonIvy-Samraat_92Howlarious

bluerobin

IF-Rockerz

bluerobin

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by simplypurple

[QUOTE=bluerobin]

Yes yaar seriously this rajeev is getting in to my nerves . Sana always listens to him , has never interfered in his and delnaaz's matters , has never asked rajeev why he is chasing delnaaz even after getting slaps from her, then why can't this guy give some personal space to sana. Only urvashi said that sana is crying very badly because she knows what is the real problem of this lady sapna. Yaar urvashi and sana are not able to talk because of their group members. They will surely get time to spend with each other as finale approaches and rest of the irritating contestants get evicted

if rajeev has talked about sana and vishal patching up ,then whats the problem ,did rajeev told sapna to fight like this ,by the way each and every word of sapna was true ,rajeev dint like sana and vishal patching becoz he knows and not just he but the niketan gang knows the reality of vishal ,and he cares for sana ,he doesnt think bad about sana ,they had discussed yesterday night what were the reasons as to y he is not in favour of this ,hope that bb shows it tomorow .He came to washroom becoz he cares for her ,he dint spread any news ,everyone of them noticed it ,disliked it and had a discussion over it .

Then what was rajeev doing in the first ten minutes of the episode ? gardening ? Sana is a loyal friend of rajeev . Patching up with vishal doesn't mean sana will stop talking to him . But he was insecure and did a lot of whining . And moreover vishal becomes good when he is not with sana, as soon as he becomes friends with sana he becomes bad for you guys . If niketan gang knows vishal is bad, why did they talk to him along with that karishma for getting captaincy vote . Moreover why should these 2 months old part time bigg boss friends bother about sana vishal real friends . Leave them alone

Edited by bluerobin - 05 December 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrior

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Sapna is an idiot...
By tomorw she will b saying ...I am your friend..
I just hope she doesnt direct nominate urvashi this week

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorsimplypurple

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
sorry wrong post..

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 05 December 2012 at 1:20pm

ilovetrashtv

Goldie

ilovetrashtv

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Too many things happened in this episode. 

For starters, Sana made a huge mistake by trusting Vishal. But then, it wasn't difficult for him. He could see that she is attracted to him. 

Now, what Pillu said to Sana was very right, although the way he went about it was dirty. The whole touchy-feely thing. I was like, look who's talking.LOL But what he said was the correct inference of Vishal's tactics. Now, his own reason for telling Sana could be stemming from jealousy- the same kind that was evoked when Vishal first entered the house and Sana had saved him instead of Pillu.

Sapna is the best kandha for everyone's bandook. She fights other people's battles. Karishma had it all sorted for herself. I do think though that Sapna went overboard with Sana. I mean, she is a bundle of contradictions. She said she never nominated Sana- but she did during Sana's secret task when Sana convinced everyone to nominate her. When Sana started crying, she faulted her saying she hates women who start crying like a bechaari, when she is forgetting that she bawled her eyes out on Siddhu's chest during that Major task, among others. 

So yeah, although I agree with her diagnosis of Vishal, the way she went about it is only going to create the opposite effect. Now Sana would be even more determined to be seen with Vishal(dance task). 

Lastly, Urvashi and Niketan had been trying for a long time to break Pillu and Sana's friendship. Today, they were finally successful. It doesn't help that Pillu is easily influenced too and quite jealous of Vishal. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurple

krutiv100

Goldie

krutiv100

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Delnaaz kafi nahi thi kya jelne keliye...big boss ne bhaktiyaar ko bhej diya...and he was so damn rude to Urvashi and Rajeev who couldnt even stand up for themselves because of the task...
Urvashi watching her son wave goodbye and she couldn't wave back was heartwrenching to watch.
I wonder who else came...
I did feel Sana overreacted especially with Rajeev... but then Sapna shouldn't have gone on so much...but Iiked how she told Karishma that Karishma was equally to blame.
what was with Vishal kissing Sana over and overShockedConfusedLOL

Amfundasmartc

bpbr

Goldie

bpbr

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Just caught up with today's epi...infact still have to watch some more. But, Man!!! Hats of to Sapna!! That girl knows how to put the truth as is in front of people. Be it Karishma or Sana.

And honestly I think Sana had this coming for a while. 

Off to watch the rest now.

Amfundasmartc

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.