Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
all this news of the break up... i dont even think he was dating her in the first place!!! the angels had said a million times that karan has been single since ages... it was just a trick madhura used to gain publicity! it was a cheap publicity stunt and sara portrayed that in the episode when she showed that sooo many ppl use karan for publicity! this is why karan stopped following her on twitter! and look at this a fan posted something to her twitter and this is how she repsonded!! EVERYONE TAKE A LOOK! I LAUGHED SOOO HARD AT THIS ROFL

Ashita Diwan ?@ashitadiwan96

@kkundra - so very happy that you ain't dating @madhurahnaikanymore! The only person u r made fr is @Kritika_Kamra ! Karanika forever! <3

Expand
2 Decmadhura naik ?@madhurahnaik

@ashitadiwan96 @kkundra ya ya totally! U should celebrate haha!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CrySsmysticloverRimpi_kmhAAKMH2Sandstoneblue_anNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK and madhura LMAO take a look!!!" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Ya had seen this...not interested in madhura...!!!! She is a foolDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumareveline

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Ya had seen this...not interested in madhura...!!!! She is a foolDead

not only a fool, but also a b**** i want to kill her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a idiot, doing cheap things for publicity! 

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Leave it yaar...ya they were dating,and i am very happy that it didnt last...but frankly i dont believe that Karan didn't date her...!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Leave it yaar...ya they were dating,and i am very happy that it didnt last...but frankly i dont believe that Karan didn't date her...!!! 

maybe he did! but thank god it didnt last!!! i hated her, she look sooo bitchy!!!!!!! i hope that our beloved karanika become normal and like before Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

maybe he did! but thank god it didnt last!!! i hated her, she look sooo bitchy!!!!!!! i hope that our beloved karanika become normal and like before Embarrassed
finger's crossedEmbarrassed

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged

I have never  been able to understand why we turn a blind eye to the obvious...there were pix of them both together..right??? posted on FB or somewhere...and it was clear that they both were a couple...she might have did it for publicity...but that doesn't change the fact that he was dating her..i guess the truth hurts...thank god its over...and now Karnika are again a possibility on the horizon...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1cooljaya11Rimpi_kmhAAKMH2shibzsreeja_roxNikki_Titli

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

I have never  been able to understand why we turn a blind eye to the obvious...there were pix of them both together..right??? posted on FB or somewhere...and it was clear that they both were a couple...she might have did it for publicity...but that doesn't change the fact that he was dating her..i guess the truth hurts...thank god its over...and now Karnika are again a possibility on the horizon...
I dont know what to say...we Karanika fans have seen it all...be it the growing friendship of Karanika falling,then they falling into love and then the worst got to see them breaking up...and the situation just got worsened with him dating someone else so quickly...We fans have seen it and it hurts a lot when we  expect so much from them and even when they just label us as "Just Fan's..!!!!!...But at the same time we cant just stop expecting too...!!!!!

Edited by sreeja_rox - 05 December 2012 at 9:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evelineAAKMH2shibzNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.